ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
For the last half and hour, Pearl is sitting on her bed with her lappy on her laps (yeah; I do use my laptop in the true sense! πŸ˜›) thinking what I should call this episode... Was it a filler - nope, I don't think so... But did it move the story any further - again, nope, I don't think so... Maybe a bit - but I can't exactly point how and where...!

So Pearl scratched her head and decided that she doesn't want to give a name to this episode... (Nothing to do with the name of the show!πŸ˜‰... Pearl doesn't want to name this because she just doesn't want to!πŸ˜†) And because she asked herself a question - did she love the episode - yeah; absolutely... Matter settled here itself then... 

Doesn't matter if anyone found this totally unrelated from the show's concept perspective...! Sowwiiieee; if anyone didn't like the episode and are still reading the Pointwas- but you know what - even if you thought the episode wasn't up to the mark - maybe a bit lower as set by Friday's episode's standards; I know one thing; that you are absolutely gonna love this episode after reading Pearl's crazzzyyy Hottie Pointwas!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›

So today's Hottie-was-Naughty Pointwa Number One: We had M&B; we moved a bit towards Othello; but no; that wasn't all - we had to go to the Disneyland!

This is the first time - I swear on Devi Maiyya - the first time ever - I heard a Hindi translation of the Beauty and the Beast...! πŸ˜†... I have lost the number of count of how many times I have had a re-run of that Classic Disney Original... Don't be awed but I have even watched the dubbed Hindi version of it! But this was totally new!!!

Because of the way Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada related the Disney Classic to her life... Again; I swear on Devi Maiyya (yep; it's Devi Maiyya's day today! πŸ˜‰...'cause she is the one who helped me on deciding what I really felt about this episode... Ahh yeah; don't ask me why - I don't know! πŸ˜›) - I have never choked to this extent even when I watched the original... 

Did you feel the concept was naive? Khushi tutoring children, Khushi narrating a children's story? Well, I don't know about you guys but I did... But just for a moment... And then it was all Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada way... And Devi Maiyya of course; (told you, it is her day today!)... And then Pearl just appreciated the amazing thought process behind this scene... Kudos CVs!

Once upon a time, on a land far away, there lived a Beauty - living in her dreamland - dreaming about her Prince Charming; coming to her on a White Horse; his attire royal and immaculate; his armour glistening in the bright sun... Who would sweep her off her feet as she walked - so gently and delicately that she won't ever notice that she was on the Earth... He would make her feel that she was flying in the air... 

And so she was; so Khushi Kumari Gupta was... Riding high on imagination; clinging to the budding love her tender heart received for her Prince Charming... Who was the Beast of her life before... And who reverted back to being the Beast - and much much more - all of a sudden - on the night she became Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... Not by choice; by force... πŸ˜­

And so she told her own story to the kids... Under the pretext of reciting a fairytale... Never ever thinking even for a moment that fairytales don't come true... They do; she had been living one - only that the story ends quickly; and she didn't know how her life would end... Will it be a fairytale ending??? Or not??? πŸ₯Ί.. 

Waise; one thing here forumwasis, all of us have attended some tuition or other at some point of time in our lives - but my my - I never had one like those luuuccckkkyyy kids there! πŸ˜‰... Nobody told me the Beauty and the Beast...!!!! Pearl is sad...!!! πŸ˜”... Pearl wants Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada to be her teacher... And then she would go to RM everyday - and attend the tuitions - yeah, right - who am I kidding??? πŸ˜‰ - no, she would go to RM everyday and see Hottie watering his plants and typing mystical things on his laptop (no; he never used laptop in its true sense; he keeps it on a desk! πŸ˜†) and firing away commands to an invisible Aman! β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜›

Hottie-was-Naughty Pointwa Number Tooo: The telltale tale of letters...

The night Khushi Kumari Gupta became Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada; she accepted her fate... For her own... For his own... And there she lived in a huge Palace with her Prince; only to find out that he had put on a mask of a Beast (umm - no; I'm not refering to that hideous yellow coloured mask (!); which looked more disgusting and horrifing! πŸ˜†... But that's besides the point - given the financial state (Read the bathroom πŸ€£) of the Production House; oh yes - the mask was beauuutiful... 🀣)

You know what forumwasis, the day Pearl stops ranting about her non-sensical stuff, should be declared as a Golden Day in the history of India-Forums! But again, you know what forumwasis - keep on waiting for that day - because the only thing Pearl is good at is ranting non-sense!!! πŸ˜†... (See - wasn't this utter non-sense?!?!?! Pearl - better go back to the show - or else people might just stop reading your post here!!! πŸ˜”...)

So Khushi didn't realize when the Disney Classic turned into the story of her life... Arnav was tagged Shaitan by the kids... And then in a  Bacche Mann Ke Sacche style, they devised a plan to protect their Sundari... And oh by the way - Arnav's expressions after he was told that Khushi was the Sundari were worth a million dollars! LOL! I would take my hat off to Barun Sobti..!  (If I wore hats, that is - but again - that's besides the point! πŸ˜†)

The kids stole Arnav's plants - yeah; wasn't that just what Arnav would have done in his teenage? 😍- and they demanded he freed Sundari from his changul... Again, Bacche Mann Ke Sacche - they didn't know what they were actually asking for... They asked Arnav Singh Raizada to free Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada from that unwanted prison that he had held her into... From the undeserved sentence she was suffering from... 

The relayed chits (of course, of course, of course - now we mean what Anjali meant by 'when Chotey writes on the paper, it looks as if some insects are dead on it'..! 🀣🀣🀣... No wonder CVs make ASR use a laptop (not in a true sense; a point to be noted (!) - umm - I have already said what using-a-laptop-in-the-true-sense means! )... Or his clients would either have been dead or grew white hair trying to decipher his handwriting or maybe hire symbologists (yeah - Robert Langdon style) to understand what he meant... πŸ˜†... Then business ko hello-hi-bye-bye kar hi diyo, Arnav Bitwa...!

Send a thank you letter to Bill Gates and Steve Jobs for revolutionizing computers right now, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada! You owe them a fortune!!! πŸ˜›

And so - where was I before all the hell broke loose (!) - yeah - the chits... So the story of their lives unwound itself in the small seemingly childish letters... 

- How dare you tell the kids that you are the Sundari and I am the Shaitan, Khushi Kumari   Gupta Singh Raizada??? 

- Kids are pure at heart, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.. They only say what they see...

- Stop living in fairytales...

- How can anyone ever believe in fairytales when they are married to you???

Well, it wasn't very different from what we already knew about Arnav and Khushi... But the novel way of communicating made all the difference in the world... It is said that when we convey our feeling through in our own writing; it tells a lot more than just the words that are written on the paper... Well done, CVs for this stupid, cute, naive way of communicating - especially when what was written on the paper had a greater meaning... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜›

Hottie-was-Naughty Pointwa Number Thareee: CVs! Stop comparing Arnav Vs Arnav, Arnav Vs ASR, ASR Vs ASR, ASR Vs Shaitan etc etc etc... You make us cry every time!

Should I again say that I take my hats off to Barun Sobti was that wonderful portrayal of the turmoil Arnav was experiencing; given that I have already declared publically that I do not wear hats???πŸ˜†... Ummm - a rather difficult question... So no; I wouldn't take my hats of Barun Sobti... 'cause even if I had any, the stock would be depleting at an exponential rate! (Damn my studies - exponential rate, Pearl?!?!)

Pal mei Shaitan... Pal mei Rajkumar...

Gaawwdd - can such simple words contain so much meaning??? Khushi said it all in this - if anyone ever has any problem in understanding ASR in future; refer back to this statement and you would understand...

This is what Arnav is all about... Hidden behind the mask of ASR... From which Arnav sometimes resurfaces... When he is with Anjali... When he is with Khushi... Nobody ever has the right to peep through that tough mask of his; but these two women see through it as if it is not there... As if it is just Arnav in front of them...

πŸ˜›

Hottie-was-Naughty Pointwa Number Phor: Arnav Singh Raizada, Age 10...

Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai hai... Jaspreet ke liye nahi ruk sakta... Tumhe hi kha jaata hu... 

If I say that I had a huuugggee grin stretched across my face when I was watching this particular sequence; that would be an understatement! I seriously fell down on the floor when I saw this avatar of Arnav... We have had glimpses of this before as well - the New Year sequence; when Akash remembered some incident about getting himself glued to his bed for the entire day and the recent one - Khushi cleaning his room to eradicate any kitaanu from it - but they were just glimpses! πŸ˜

This was a freakin' scene full of naughty Arnav! 

Mr Yamraj, here Pearl calls you again πŸ˜‰ - please take her to the heavens!!! I swear I will behave and won't ask you to do the cameraman duties for tomorrow's pointwas... Pearl promise!  Just take me to the heavens - send the shuttle... ASR's naughtiness just killed me! My my my - did you see that lop-sided smirk??? β˜ΊοΈ

Awww... Dead... Then and there...!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ,,,

Oh wait wait wait wait wait - I still have one more Pointwa to go before I knock the gates of Heavens..! I have a free pass now - I'm a regular customer there!!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›

Hottie-was-Naughty Pointwa Number Phivvee: Poojali's brainwave!

Why does she have to think something??? Can't she be content with that Mr Anaconda; whom she has as her husband? Is it less annoying that she walks in and ruins every romantic moment between the Sundari and the Shaitan??? Go and live in the Amazons, Poojali - with you dear dear dear Mr Anaconda!!! πŸ˜‘

Now again she would come up with something stupid-silly-romantic... Again, ASR would resurface and the naughtiness would vanish somewhere... Again, he would hurt Khushi... And again, he would regret... And again the Forum would cry... πŸ˜”

Why, Poojali, why?????? 

πŸ˜›

Today - there's a new addition to my Hottie Pointwas... Since this was The Beauty and The Beast episode featuring our very own Arnav and Khushi as Sundari and Shaitan, I thought I should end on a Disney Pointwa...

This one is from my best friend - to whom I dedicate this back! (Yeah, I know this sounds very stupid - ping-pong dedication; πŸ˜‰ but can't help it..!!!)

Enjoy the video, forumwasis!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbAUzcuvVYc[/YOUTUBE]

So today's mystical rating... Umm... 7/10...

P.S... Yeah - for a change, no P.S.s today! I know I usually have a long list of post-scripts; but today Pearl allows herself an exception! πŸ˜›

P.P.S... Damn! I have to have a post-script, right?!?! Anyway, thank you sooo much Shybabe and Honeypriya for helping me out with the video!!! 😊 

P.P.P.S... Nope - I can't do without the PSs..! Declared!!! πŸ˜‰... Ignore any typos! Short on time!! Sowwiiee!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pearl_... nice summary... 

Link is not working ... check it!
Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pearl, It was a new filler way to snail the story ahead
But enjoyable to an extent. I enjoyed reading your post, who would have thought beaty nd the beast. So in a way, sundari is already amidst her fairytaleid way through, now when the curse of the hidden truths lift, they will
Come together. I suppose both made a deal with the devil by not sharing the truth and are paying the price of that. Everything comes with a price, someone tell sundari, dreams are not far away!
Edited by Poche - 12 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Pearl_... nice summary... 

Link is not working ... check it!

Thanks! Yeah; I'm working on it! πŸ˜‰
pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Pearl (beautiful name!)

Lovely post,  loved mami's digs tooπŸ˜†

But i must agree that the highlight of the episode apart from the smile of course, was "pal mein shaitan pal mein rajkumar"

Loved the youtube video, very apt!

Cheers
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very good analysis of today's epi :)
Love the way u write...
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post pearl !!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved your way if writing !!!!!!
The episode was good even though there was hardly any progression of the story !!!!!
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
very nicely written
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very well written. May be it is a filler or anything but episode worked for me and I loved it
IF_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post... liked it... !!!