Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Shy is collecting Donations for - Page 8

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
shy while you are at it, can we buy ASR some new clothes and get rid of the hideous wig on Khushi? we will pay for a better, more natural wig. and oh a hair cut (again!!) for ASR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that really made me laugh...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
these people are damn kanjoos!!!!🤣
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nowadays not criticizing anymore just watching .
If we start about the bloopers they are everywhere right from the storyline to the characters to the extras to the decorations and so on. I still did not understand the location of the pool in RM.Apparently everyone has separate pools beside their BR.
Let's just forget about it..
Yeah if the PH wants we can't really send some $$ for Barun and specially Sanayas clothes as well as the decorations.
Please let us know 4LionsEdited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

shy while you are at it, can we buy ASR some new clothes and get rid of the hideous wig on Khushi? we will pay for a better, more natural wig. and oh a hair cut (again!!) for ASR

sure Smriti 🤣  Why not...I am still collecting donations...but I have to admit...Khushi's hair is so much better now ...and Arnav seriously doesn't need a haircut anymore...he is making deals with chillier party now...that will make him lose all his hair🤣
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I hundred percent agree with u Shy, why cant they have good interiors, and always using the same room and from every room the poolside is visible, I think RM is really a Bhool Bhulaiyya
loved the address
Zaya.Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
i will Give 10 is that ok
gosh man they need to buy more stuff and i notice tht to

arrgg but love ARSHI
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shy its been almost 1 yr of dis even we change our home decoration n change settings 2 times but these cvs mujh se bhi zyada kanjoos prove kr rhy apney aap ko . Hehehehe very good post shy :-)
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Supna9

Shy its been almost 1 yr of dis even we change our home decoration n change settings 2 times but these cvs mujh se bhi zyada kanjoos prove kr rhy apney aap ko . Hehehehe very good post shy :-)

Thank u 😆
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES !! I will PM my AMEX no. to you. Use it liberally 😊

I was thinking the same. Back in the day tRM looked so nice infact I enjoyed the scenes just to admire the house. They had really nice ornaments, decorative pillows and window drapes etc 😆😆
Now it all looks soo cheap. 

Today I noticed some tacky, fake flower vases in Kushi's room  yuk.

And they keep reusing stuff so much ! Those two brown bags have been usef back and forthe between RM and GH even before Payal's wedding. I am glad Arnav threw it and it ripped. Hopefully we wont see them anymore !!