Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Beauty and The Beast=ArHi PERFECT Move CVs :) - Page 10

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-mishti_17

Manoo.. πŸ€— As always, loveed it... 😎

Me loved the epi so much.. Sanaya and Barun with so many kids was a treat to watch.. 😍 Me loved Mami's gutter mind.. 🀣 Jab tak Arnav-Khushi have no kids of their own, *ahem ahem* ☺️ Coming to Shaitan, Sundari and the bachcha party.. It was so cute.. ❀️ Khushi getting scared of her "laad governor" Now that reminds me, how many nicknames is she gonna give him?? πŸ˜† Ab Shaitan bhi, but one thing was noticeable that when the kids asked her If "Arnav" was the Shaitan, she didnt say a word.. No reply at all.. Also when Khushi said, "Shaitan and Rajkumar are the same" , the expressions both Arnav and Khushi had.. Inspite of saying nothing, they said many things... I loved the "Chitthi aayi hai" part.. Arnav by poolside was so yummy.. πŸ€ͺ That smile.. ☺️ Ufff.. ❀️
Looking forward to todays epi.. ❀️ Anjali is gonna plan something for ArHi.. 😍

Mishu πŸ€— Was waiting for u <3 ! I LOVED LOVED todays Epi <3 ! n thnks for the comment <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooow...wonderful post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ya tat was a tooo cuteee n luvly epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!each epi has a sign r symbolism in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xcited 4 d next epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-gunayaar

wooow...wonderful post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ya tat was a tooo cuteee n luvly epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!each epi has a sign r symbolism in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xcited 4 d next epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnku <3
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by--AdiYalicious-

MAN Harpreet so reminded me of Geet wala BRIJ 🀣 Bas OYEEE 🀣 

I didnt watched geet so dont know πŸ˜†