Originally posted by: Anu30

i love it yar...👏

Thanks <3 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: amitpatelforu

really nice review...

I love episode so much...one of the biggest region  is there is no snake and no monrama - payal daily soap...😆

CV trying make some scene which arnav will not forgot once truth come out...but it will be late because of contract period will be over tht time...2 month of marriage completed...IPKKND fan have to wait till 28th April for Maha Episode in which something will come out...

Most Important Notes : CVs are making extra episode or maha episode preparation because before we see in SBS or SBB will air in same day but now they air in next day... 

😉😉😉

LOVED to watch IPKKND...

Thank You ! yes I loved it ! but Today i loved Mami's starting dialogue 🤣 !! 
and @RED : Ditto ! so Far CV's have shown Amazing Scenes on ASR tht when the Regret/Guilt track will start ! these will be the memories tht will kill him inside ! for hurting n NOT trusting Khushi !! 

aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post...absolutely agreed!! it was a superb and a very creative move by CVs👏!
after the watching the sbb segment...even i was very disappointed thinking that we r back to OTT comedy & khushi will end her silent treatment, but guess CVs always surprise us😃...didn't know they could use this concept & the setting so brilliantly & fittingly ⭐️! ArHi are truly similar to beauty & the beast... arnav is a real prince charming but his misplaced suspicion, lack of trust on khushi & belief on shyam's words has forced himself to become Beast...& the moment he would realize Beauty aka Khushi's love for him...he would again turn back into the Prince Charming that he truly is! Really loved the fabulous usage of the story👏👏!
The episode was awesome...fantastic start with Mami's mind-blowing dialogue & arnav's priceless expression
🤣🤣...well arnav if u wont think of kids at least some one got to remind you abt it😉!! well the entry of arnav with khushi screaming was funny😆.. but loved the way khushi first got angry as a spontaneous reaction & then again remembered to continue her silent treatment, the way arnav was shocked listening to the story where khushi says that her prince & beast r the same😲...gosh his eyes emoted so beautifully that time😳...the way he remembers his conflicting behaviour with khushi... & best was his hilarious dialogue with the kid..."why not I eat you??"🤣🤣 ...man i loved Barun & his mesmerizing smile there😍!! & in the end the letter exchange...cute! but the last letter in anjali's hands?? confusing😕..do we again hv something romantic planned up for ArHi...coz she did say that something needs to be done! Only thing i hated in the episode was Again No Precap...ugghhh😡😡

p.s finally khushi in a new suit😊...hope PH can arrange for some funds to buy her some really great clothes!! When they can give anjali everyday such stunning & sexi sarees.. why cant they give such awesome clothes for the Lead😕??
Edited by aditi07 - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi07

awesome post...absolutely agreed!! it was a superb and a very creative move by CVs👏!
after the watching the sbb segment...even i was very disappointed thinking that we r back to OTT comedy & khushi will end her silent treatment, but guess CVs always surprise us😃...didn't know they could use this concept & the setting so brilliantly & fittingly ⭐️! ArHi are truly similar to beauty & the beast... arnav is a real prince charming but his misplaced suspicion, lack of trust on khushi & belief on shyam's words has forced himself to become Beast...& the moment he would realize Beauty aka Khushi's love for him...he would again turn back into the Prince Charming that he truly is! Really loved the fabulous usage of the story👏👏!
The episode was awesome...fantastic start with Mami's mind-blowing dialogue & arnav's priceless expression
🤣🤣...well arnav if u wont think of kids at least some one got to remind you abt it😉!! well the entry of arnav with khushi screaming was funny😆.. but loved the way khushi first got angry as a spontaneous reaction & then again remembered to continue her silent treatment, the way arnav was shocked listening to the story where khushi says that her prince & beast r the same😲...gosh his eyes emoted so beautifully that time😳...the way he remembers his conflicting behaviour with khushi... & best was his hilarious dialogue with the kid..."why not I eat you??"🤣🤣 ...man i loved Barun & his mesmerizing smile there😍!! & in the end the letter exchange...cute! but the last letter in anjali's hands?? confusing😕..do we again hv something romantic planned up for ArHi...coz she did say that something needs to be done! Only thing i hated in the episode was Again No Precap...ugghhh😡😡

p.s finally khushi in a new suit😊...hope PH can arrange for some funds to buy her some really great clothes!! When they can give anjali everyday such stunning & sexi sarees.. why cant they give such awesome clothes for the Lead😕??

Aditi 🤗 Thanks alot for liking the post n taking time writtin such amazing analyze to the story <3 ! Yes I LOVED epi in every bit minus Anjali as for now there is No hope we can do from this gurl -.- ! I dont Mind her planning sumfin romantic ! but I dont want anything like this now :/ ! when it wont help ArHi in Everyway :/ ! but this Anjali *yawnz* arghh i wish she tells nani n NOT CREEEP 😡 ! Creep WILL DO SOMETHING ! as these days he has been doing ALOT 😡  ! Arghhh ! 
and about khushi's Clothe ! i noticed she always looks stunning in Blue <3 !! 

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surprisingly i also loved todays episode esp when Khushi becomes sad and mentions how Beast and her prince charming are the same. The way Arnav was so shocked to hear that was mindblowing!Hope he doesnt forget it this time😕. Looks like the Cvs are showing some kinda progression where Khushi is getting shattered dad by day and Arnav getting guilty and regretting. Im sure she will lose her faith as her dreams are fully shattered. I cant wait for the truth to come out and Arnav repenting
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Surprisingly i also loved todays episode esp when Khushi becomes sad and mentions how Beast and her prince charming are the same. The way Arnav was so shocked to hear that was mindblowing!Hope he doesnt forget it this time😕. Looks like the Cvs are showing some kinda progression where Khushi is getting shattered dad by day and Arnav getting guilty and regretting. Im sure she will lose her faith as her dreams are fully shattered. I cant wait for the truth to come out and Arnav repenting

Cvs by showing khushi shattered day by day ! this will help when ASR will knw the Truth n apologize to Khushi n Khushi will say I will apologize u ! but Get my happiness bk tht u have taken away frm me ! breaking all my hopes n Making me scared of love n happiness ! this is when ASR will be Shattered ! 

natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow cute post 
i too loved the episode
the kids were cute n the way Arnav reacted @ the kids reaction towarsds him calling him "Shaitan" was sooo adorable ...he not doubt is the king of Smirks 😳
n the way Arnav goes "Khaa loon" when the nikhil kid asks him to eat tht other boy ...awww 😆

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: natashaa46

wow cute post 

i too loved the episode
the kids were cute n the way Arnav reacted @ the kids reaction towarsds him calling him "Shaitan" was sooo adorable ...he not doubt is the king of Smirks 😳
n the way Arnav goes "Khaa loon" when the nikhil kid asks him to eat tht other boy ...awww 😆

the cutest was him doing a deal Wid SHAITAN to eat HARPREET 🤣 ROFL 🤣 ! 

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah mano,it was perfect for arhi..loved it..and loved that killer smile which was to die for and killed millions hearts
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Saraa.

yeah mano,it was perfect for arhi..loved it..and loved that killer smile which was to die for and killed millions hearts

Oh Man 🤣 I so loved ASR's smirking today THE BEST 🤣