W*F is happening - someone shoot me

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode was ...  I cant believe it ... its just getting from bad to worse... friday episode was ok ..but TODAY ???  I thought I was having a nightmare.
Shaitan ??? sundari?? and those kids ( im sorry to say ) were not even cute where you would want to watch them. You may think this is harsh - but thats the simple truth.
I was wondering when she is telling the story and they show arnav listening - isnt it outside his room?? and hasnt she been show in the guest room - so how come they still stare at each other ..

Pl this is not IPK bashing - but can someone pl tell the PH that we viewers have brains !! this may come asa surprise to them - cause they have been dishing out rubbish - delhi mein bali /fancy dress/ and now this - cant believe that this is the same serial which had the holi episode/the diwali episodes /the sangeet and mehendi ... 
Poor Barun and Sanaya - what a waste of such fabulous talent...
someone pl shoot me before I jump out of my window in sheer frustration ...😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont agree arnav will get annoyed by khushi and tahts gud for khsuhi and its funniii lool
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today's epi it was good ❤️

ParoandRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You can diss all you like babe , but I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE :D
molten_lava thumbnail
Hey! The kids were cute ok. I loved the boy in glasses. Seriously!
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree that the scenes where they look at each other was so obviously not in the same room. It was really inconsistent. He was in his garden and Khushi was in the guest room...Its as though every room in RM has access to the poolside garden. Like really! Mamiji, Shyam, Naniji etc. all can just see and enter at any time as seen in previous episodes.🤪Like seriously WT...?😆

But just to clarify, I loved todays episode. I felt it was sweet😳
Edited by pollypolly - 12 years ago
starlight06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anishetty01

Todays episode was ...  I cant believe it ... its just getting from bad to worse... friday episode was ok ..but TODAY ???  I thought I was having a nightmare.
Shaitan ??? sundari?? and those kids ( im sorry to say ) were not even cute where you would want to watch them. You may think this is harsh - but thats the simple truth.
I was wondering when she is telling the story and they show arnav listening - isnt it outside his room?? and hasnt she been show in the guest room - so how come they still stare at each other ..

Pl this is not IPK bashing - but can someone pl tell the PH that we viewers have brains !! this may come asa surprise to them - cause they have been dishing out rubbish - delhi mein bali /fancy dress/ and now this - cant believe that this is the same serial which had the holi episode/the diwali episodes /the sangeet and mehendi ... 
Poor Barun and Sanaya - what a waste of such fabulous talent...
someone pl shoot me before I jump out of my window in sheer frustration ...😡

💔My sentiments exactly i think i will watch chall  che aur maat  NK is in this show look nece in his new avtaar
fatprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Even though my anger subsided remembering how ASR Smiled after fake threatening to eat him up, but now that i replay back da episode it was like having bull excrement thrown at my face after a long weekend of waiting. OH well using ASR's smirks for anger management here.
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chill!! it's just a drama it's not a movie where they only have 3 hours and then finish😃 and it must be hard for them to write epi's for 5 day's a week and then on top they have to make them as interesting as they can😃 I know sometimes it get's too much😡😡 but just chill and have patience😃😃 and hopefully it will get better👍🏼👍🏼
I luved 2day's epi❤️ and i know u wouldn't agree but u know a filler epi by IPKKND is much much much better (a million times better) than any other drama's best epi😆😆 so why complain😭😭😭😭
archies.bee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree agree agreee!!!!

dinn like it at all...where r we headed to??!!