Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You jyoti for clarifying... So now ball is in Yash's court... I am expecting a dramatic twist or some thing to put an end to this... Typical daily soap funda :)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jayashreesbs

I felt Aarti has found the ring. The way Yash hand is shown i don't think he has it. (But after they hear Paridi, it looked like both of them were taking their hands away from the milk. 

I feel it should happen that way, she should find it and pass it on to Yash. That will be wonderful. 

The last look of Aarti was like, gave me the feel she wants Yash to win.

It will b good if Aarti gets the ring and passes it to Yash just opposite to what Paridi did 😳😳

In earlier relationship ,Yash got a dominating wife in the form of Arpita but in this relationship he got someone who keeps his dignity and wishes ahead of her own 😳😳
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Every one Great Analysis on a filler episode...

The day Gayatri made the demand of keeping Ansh 10-15 days with Dubeys I thought it was a practicle demand knowing how Ansh is..

Also I have always said that though Ansh is a cute kid he does need disclipine.

The way he always speak out of turn is not be neglected...  Yes I do understand that Aarti must have felt guilty for Prashant's walking away and she gave in to all the demands of Ansh but that boy does need to keep in control speically speaking out of turn..

I can understand his stubbornness to sleep in his mom's arm but not the way he always answers back to Gayatri with insolence.  and Aarti does not say a word...  But I think that way they are showing that he needs the touch of "Father" dominion as he needs the father's disclipine to control his untimely insolent outburst.

Paridhi...  Now I cannot digest her behavior and her knowledge about wedding rituals...  kicking the Kalash as hard as a football...  She was even aiming to kick it forcefully...   Aarti just did the rituals in front of her softly pushing the Kalash.. She did not see that??  and also whatever modern you are but in this kind of wedding rituals nobody makes a spectacle of herself..  She is asking Pratik why every one is laughing???  Is she that innocent??  When it was time to crash the bachelor party she did not seem to be that innocent??  She exactly know how to manipulate the truth and take Aarti for to party so Paridhi Schindhia is going to give Gayatri heart mild attacks with her "so innocent behavior"

She is what 20 years old and she has never attended any wedding to know all these rituals???  now I find that very surprising.. 

My American born nieces know better custom than hers..

and also when Paridhi asked why everyone was laughing Pratik did not say a word..  Didn't he know what she did kicking a kalash like a football??  There were two wedding in his own house where Vidhi and Arpita performed this rituals with decorum and his wife is looking in to his eyes like a love sick puppy and he does not say a word...

But anyway the purpose of this stupidity on Paridhi's part is to show the contrast between two brides but it was totally not digestable...

She is what 20 years old and she has never attended any wedding to know all these rituals???  now I find that very surprising..  and even if she did not attend...  she already saw how Aarti did it...

My American born nieces know better custom than hers..

But anyway the purpose of this stupidity on Paridhi's part is to show the contrast between two brides but it was totally not digestive...
Also did not like Gayatri forcefully putting Paridhi's hand in sindoor water...  and on top that Aarti looking horrified at the process of powerplay...  Gayatri is absorbing all these with a plastered smile on her face...  Let's see if she forgets all these or keeps the grudges in her heart..

Once again Aarti giving a look to Yash when his hand touched hers in the rign tray...

I did not like that also...  there is a dish of may be 15" radius... children are already searching for the ring..  and than Aarya were told to do so..  both are not paying attention and Yash's hand accidently touches her and she is giving him a look...  Is it still the look of disapproval that why did he touch her hand??

Yes I did like Aarti's boldness to respect Yash's heart's wishes and in doing so she defied her MIL's direct order which she thought was not reasonable..

She did exactly like that in the Mall where Yash was so confused with the demands of three children fighting for his attention... she took over and pacified three of them with proper Answer and attitude..  So whenever Yash gets weak emotionally she steps in without a word and smooths out things for him

Also she does not skirt around the issue as she looked direclty in  gayatri's eyes to let her know that she did that and if she disapproves she can take the consequences..

At last Vidhi calling her Arpita...

Till now she called him Aarti but now she is officially entering the hosue as Arpita as that name was given to her at the wedding...

She has to call her by her legal name as she is the elder bahu of the house and she has to do what is right per the custom..

She always tries to keep balance between two generation and smooths out the things per the younger generation's demands.. but manytime she just steps back as it is not in her authority to do so...

Overall the episode was bit drag as they are not moving with the story and brining the same issue over and over again...

tarantulla_p thumbnail
A yawn worthy episode until their fingers touched. Aarti and Yash seemed as bored with the episode as us until then too.

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but when I was watching the Friday's episode with my super practical hub and watching Ansh going a little berserk even in the car,  he was like why didnt they leave the little boy with his grandparents until she got settled down. Think about it, Gayatri came across very heavily and Yash wanted to be popular with his pretty missus but seriously, wouldnt a week of Yash-Aarti  and Aarti-girls bonding unobtrusively have been better? As a mom of a 5 year old, I know they just cant stand the long rituals etc and are in constant need of the next entertaining thing. If she couldnt leave Ansh behind,  Why couldnt Aarti have requested Mansi's company for the first few days as backup for Ansh? The point they are trying to make of Ansh being part of the Aarti package was made at the Kanyadaan..now its like he is being forced down everybody's throat anyway. I didnt find the kids playing in the milk cute at all..seemed silly. The whole intent of the game was for Aarti and Yash to touch accidentally and get blown away so why should the kids be part of it?

Coming to the part of which, wow, there was some massive attraction at that minute. Neither pulled back - they kept their hands exactly there until Paridhi screamed..which tells me they would have if she hadnt  :)
Goes back to my premise all along. these two are massively attracted to each other. This is why Yash keeps trying to carry her, hold her, stare at her. This is why Aarti never struggles with him,stares at him and just admonishes him ever so gently. Fun, fun.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Pic from New wassup epi  

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Eva :I feel Paridi was not really aware of all rituals and she still has a bit of kiddish ness in her ...its not like she is deliberately doing those stunts  but just that she was never taught about all those rituals ...she was innocent enough to actually tell Vidhi about how her nails r manicured 😆..this shows she does not hv any evil intentions and if she is given proper training ,she will learn all her responsibilities well 😳

and yup its high time they end this whole marriage stuff and progress with main story 😆

@taratulla :I do agree with u that Ansh all of a sudden is looking like a irritating factor and mayb I wish he was kept with Dubeys for first 10-12 days 😆..I just hope that CVs dont give overdose of Ansh trying to interfere in every matter because this way AarYa will never able to speak anything ever then ..just hope all kids for one night at least r handled by Vidhi because as it is Vidhi has no time for Pankaj 😆😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Deeps :Thenks for the coffee spl picture 😛...Gurmeet and Coffee has a purana rishta 😆😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo its all dil ka rishta na :), did u read TOI article! 

Eva, great analysis :)

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Jyo its all dil ka rishta na :), did u read TOI article!  

yup I did 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Jyo Paridhi behaves kiddishly and she does not have malice in her heart...   Agreed on that point..  but who kicks the kalash like a football...  and the demonstration was done just in front of her eyes...

It's feel like they are stretching Paridi's ignorance of the rituals too far..
Also Pratick did not say anything to her..  at least would have said ppl are laughing cause you kicked it like a football..  He just smiles at her like an idiot..

Though I love her when he is in his brother mood trying to lift up Yash..  and ofcourse Punkaj as a brother is awesome..  He does not even mind taking care of the son of the new babhu and that also lovingly.. 

The dance by the guest star was meaning less at this point...  if they would have come at the reception than it would be different...

They also said that Yash danced with the DID star but that has not come yet..  So are they going to drag this wedding some more..

Yes the customs of gruha Pravesh and lifting of the bride is universal but man those dances are killing me...

and of course Ansh has started to irritate me long back because of his insolent and his lack of manners.  I can let him get away with the bedtime habit or needing mummy but I think he needs discipline.  I think that what papa Yash would do but I think he is not going to say too much as Aarti will be taking care of his daughters and she will be doing him a favor as those girls also have been poisoned by his aunt.

So Aarti will have to realize and train Ansh to obey as these are different set of grand parents who have no connection with Ansh and they will not take it like Dubeys..

They are still keeping the Dubeys...  I thought with the wedding the Dubeys would be gone...  but who knows Aarti might go for pagpheras..  and Dubey have to come to take her ..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago