Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) (Page 7)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I think I love the tracks in this Punar Vivah show. Dash "think" out of the sentence.Big smile

Everything looks and sounds grander with these types of tracks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Mira ,Geets ,Mansi and Apoorva fan :I agree that kids do behave in that manner sometimes and it gets awkward for the parents ..also Ansh is a kid without his father ..so Aarti has tried giving him all the love and in the process he became a bit spoilt because Aarti always fulfilled all his fair or unfair demands ...I guess he is deliberately shown spoilt ,so that Yash can put some manners in him Tongue

@Apoorva fan ::I feel AarYa would hv handled the kids if they were not sitting in front of family ...its a moment where both r quietly fulfilling all post marriage rituals and so that time sorting out kids issue wont look good ..mayb thats why they r quietly watching the kids making a fuss there LOL

@Shubhi :Nice symbolism Clap..I liked your second point regarding Aarti and Ansh giving in to the relationship first since they make the entry inside the house before Yash StarStarStarStar..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanananda29LuvStrk-001whatthewhatMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScuroshubhika124mysteriousmilliskanda12

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Confused
Confused
Confused
Confused
Confused
Confused

Edited by shubhika124 - 09 April 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06skanda12

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I think the Griy pardesi symbolized something else. Although Ansh was a bit annoying in the scene. but it symbolized Aarti telling Gayatri if she is ready to accept her in the family she must accept Ansh too. And the fact that Yash entered the house, after Ansh and aarti, symbolized that Yash will always watch to make sure Ansh and Aarti are accepted by his family in the household and carefully make his moves. And they didnt talk again today! I have a feeling it going to be a whole another month till we actually get to see ArYa having a decent conversation.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 09 April 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamswhatthewhatLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06skanda1249erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Shubika kya hua!

Yes Jyo, infact I love how CV's have shown Ansh being this way cause now he will have a father figure in his life and things will be a bit different for him! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06mysteriousmilliskanda12

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Mansi: Your comment about the Gayatri-Aarti interaction was very interesting. I too loved how Aarti just said out loud, what Gayatri was hinting at in her beloved passive, aggressive way. She will be able to manage her responsibilities, even with the additional care of Ansh. She is well aware of what she has to do and she will do it. Good for her! But also at that moment, I heard just a tinge of kindness in Gayatri's voice, coming from her moment with her children I think she had some residual good will that went Aarti's way. She understood that Ansh was tired but kindly asked Aarti to put him down until the rasams were over.

But Ansh refusing to obey and Aarti refusing to make him was the end of that moment, and while I can't actually blame Gaya for that because it is her every fear coming to pass, I also can't blame Aarti because she can't abandon her kid in a new house.

Don't hate me but like I said in my take. Gaya's 10-15 day plan is sounding quite practical after seeing what Aarti has to face being in a new place herself. If she had waited to get Ansh she would have had time to explain things to him much better and clearer way, which now is lost in all the hullabaloo.

@Jyo: Your observation about the 3 brothers was spot on! Yash listens to them far more than his mother. But the nice thing was that Gayatri didn't seem to mind. In that moment she was just full of joy that her three sons were settled and happy for the most part. There was even a slight smile on Yash's face. This scene really made me believe in Gayatri's essential goodness but the fact that she tries to hard to be an oppressive saas because her husband makes her feel so small and worthless.

lamsredeye2012LuvStrk-001AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06mysteriousmilliEnchantedForestskanda12

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Bas wohi point? Confused

@Geets: Kuchh nahi TongueLOLEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti0649erFanskanda12

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i liked the first half of the episode... the hand print and grahpravesh parts were nice especially the whole contrast between aarti and paridhi... i'm glad that gayatri didn't create any drama on aarti not listening to her about the hand print... i empathized with paridi being not comfortable with the rituals...
once kunal and amrita entered, the episode went downhill for me though... it looked very forced and i didn't see a point in their appearance since their movie released more than a week back...
i am not happy with vidhi calling aarti as arpita and aarti actually responding to it... the ring scene felt stretched... i feel this wedding itself has been stretched for a bit too long now... and apparently according to today's sbs, even kratika feels the same...  

redeye2012LuvStrk-001-enchanted-whatthewhatSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index