Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
To be honest Gaytri's character is much realistic than Aarti...

laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Payal
|
v
Ansh --><--Palak

Gayatri, Gayatri, Gayatri, what are you getting so upset for?  You know you're just going to forget about all this embarrassing stuff eventually, right?  I wonder about this Gayatri, though.  Is she ever going to learn that it won't do any good to get so worked up over Aarti and Paridhi.  The two bahu's are not going to suddenly change overnight into her ideal kind of daughter-in-laws, so why be so put out?

The main theme in the marriage today seemed to be that the marriage is not just a marriage between Yash and Aarti, but between their whole family.  That is ultimately why Ansh, and later Palak were included in the rasms with their parents.  I also actually liked how Aarti was giving into Ansh, because children who are tired and in an unfamiliar place tend to be cranky and difficult to reason with.  Also, it's not like Aarti can just take Ansh off to his bedroom and put him to bed before she continues with the rest of the wedding party.  Ansh likely wouldn't want to sleep in a strange bed knowing that everyone else was downstairs having fun.  If Aarti still put him to bed, that would probably take too long, which also cause problems and embarrassment.  So, it really was the best thing for Aarti to keep Ansh with her in this situation.  For the most part that family and the guests seemed to accept that.  It is only Gayatri with her strange thinking that has a problem.  This really makes me wonder about her own upbringing and how she raised her sons, or if she was even involved much with them in childhood.  Somehow, she doesn't really seem to understand how to deal with little boys, or respond to their unexpected actions.

I thought that it was interesting that only Palak was sitting with Yash, while Payal (and Bua too, I think) was missing.  Most likely there was a real world reason for that, like Payal was not available for shooting or something, but I think it has the potential to be interesting from a story perspective.  From what has been shown, it seems to me like Palak is more comfortable with the idea of a step-mother and with Aarti than Payal is.  It think it would be really interesting if they were to show that the girls have different reactions to Aarti and require different amounts of time to accept her as their mother.

I'm excited for tomorrow, because I hope Yash picking up Aarti finally puts them in a situation where they have to talk about some of their issues.

Side note: I did not like how Vidhi called Aarti, Arpita, when they were doing the ring and milk game.  Up until this point she either called her Aarti, or Devrani.  I hope it was just a blooper, but I'm afraid that it wasn't.  I really want this name issue thing to get sorted out soon!
Edited by laxmi2010 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
What is the name of Kunal's film?...

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cudnt watch the episode...highlights anyone?
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How was Paridhi's kick??? 😲 🤣 ...Too interested in that... 🤣
PS: i may prefer calling her as Pari instead... 😎
@jyo... Yes Ansh definitely needs them...👍🏼 ...I dunno what part you talkig abt today, but we had discussed this during Engagement fiasco 😛...I feel that in a way Gayatri's picking up on ansh's mannerism will benefit him in the long run... 😉
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Highlights with significance : 

#1. Gayatri enforcing Paridhis' hands to apply the color indicates their aspiring 'saas-bahu' relation. Theirs' would be an 'inter-dependent' relationship. 

#2. Aarti stepping in first holding Ansh . This might symbolize that Yash would give in the relationship much after Aarti-Ansh. They'd be first to accept the budding relation & then Yash would follow.

#3. PraDhi's beautiful 'Grih-pravesh'. What a beautiful sight! They do symbolize a never-ending romance & togetherness!

#4. Pari finding out the ring. This might indicate that in many acts Pari epitomizes "change". She'd turn many old-notions upside change & bring in the new air of change or maybe revolution breaking the old-meaningless customs.

Edited by shubhika124 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ jyoti

I completely agree with that Ansh need manners and I think that also going to be another issue too. Arti has always been there as soon as Ansh open his mouth and his never ending demand. This behavior is going to play into aunt plan of yash daughters believing Arti only care about her son and will just be stepmother to them.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Can someone pls. rip the mantra music that was played in today's episode..wen aarti steps inside house aftr pushing kalaash.. n wen yash enters house.. aftr her..?
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@pyar-ishk, true Ansh is more demanding  and Arati will do anything for him. But, now she has to take care of Payal and Palak also.

Also, Ansh being so demanding I think Payal and Palak are feeling left out as Yash is always a quiet person and Arati should take that first step to bond more with Payal and Palak, otherwise it will be more difficult as Bua is there to fill their heads about step mother
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok Pairdi finds the ring in milk game matlab she is going to b the ruler in PraDi relationship 😛

In AarYa's case ,who finds the ring is still a suspense ..kal pata chaalega 😆...but even before AarYa can start playing the game ,the kids butt in and start the game which is later joined by AarYa ...sort of indication that kids r going to join AarYa in a bond 😳

But hving said that I feel Ansh needs to learn few lessons when it comes to manners ...today I was irritated with the way Ansh kept nagging Aarti for sleep and that game too 😡 ...I mean if he is feeling sleepy then why he wants to play the game ?? ...Payal-Palak I feel r better behaved compared to Ansh ...Ansh definitely needs some manner from his new papa 😊..

Overall Episode was good in bits and peices but I found few scenes a bit dragging ...its high time they increase the pace a bit rather than doing this zoom-in and zoom-outs in every scene ...this had stopped in last few weeks but today once again I found this zoom-ins and zoom-outs too much during grihapravesh as well as this whole game scene ...too much of zoom-in and zoom-out takes the essense out of a scene and I hope CVs remember this in the long run 😊

Paridi kicking the kalash to enter the house while Aarti entering with Ansh is an indication that both bahus r not going to follow Gayatri's orders ...so a matter of concern for Sasuma 😛😆

Paridi finding the ring in milk game and if tomorrow Aarti too finds the ring in the game or Yash finds it but gives the ring to Aarti since today the episode ends with both their hands touching in that milk-water 😉 ,then it will mean both Bahus r going to rule their hubbies or the hubbies r going to follow the orders of their wives 😛 ,...further matter of concern for Gayatri then 😆😆😛

**Off to Edit my take**