9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :) - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by InduG64

Nice!  Makes sense...it was the unexpectedness of it all...Nice! Thanks.
Edited by redeye2012 - 12 years ago

Redeye: Touching is totally contextual and the importance and cognizance related to occasion. Earlier  they touched and held hands because it was asked of them...they were directed to do so. There's no physical undertone there...On the other hand, an unexpected entwining of fingers caused the physical awareness and hence the reaction...it was an involuntary reaction, wherein the senses reacted on their own, and were not controlled.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Beautifully said, my dear Indu!
*sigh* Even so much as a slight brush of the fingers (because their fingers didn't really entwine yet; just imagine what will happen when they reach that stage!) elicits such powerful responses! Aarti freezes and becomes self-conscious...Yash's eyes automatically snap to Aarti's face after a fleeting moment of realization that his hand has come into contact with hers...The trademark Aarti reaction: she looks away, focusing anywhere but Yash's face...until she steals a glance at him again, finds his gaze locked on her face, and then that's it...she can't look away! Damn, I LOVE these two. SO much.
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Beautifully said, my dear Indu!
*sigh* Even so much as a slight brush of the fingers (because their fingers didn't really entwine yet; just imagine what will happen when they reach that stage!) elicits such powerful responses! Aarti freezes and becomes self-conscious...Yash's eyes automatically snap to Aarti's face after a fleeting moment of realization that his hand has come into contact with hers...The trademark Aarti reaction: she looks away, focusing anywhere but Yash's face...until she steals a glance at him again, finds his gaze locked on her face, and then that's it...she can't look away! Damn, I LOVE these two. SO much.

@Borna: (bold) There...see what you did...Just when I thought I had got all my marbles back, you make me go and lose them again...๐Ÿ˜‰  If their fingers had only brushed...and my marble-less mind conjured the rest...you can imagine the state of mind๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@Borna: (bold) There...see what you did...Just when I thought I had got all my marbles back, you make me go and lose them again...๐Ÿ˜‰  If their fingers had only brushed...and my marble-less mind conjured the rest...you can imagine the state of mind๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Chaos reigns! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I bet that will be nothing compared to the hulchul that our beloved protagonists experience at that point in time...Embarrassed

I keep thinking back to Promos 3 and 4...The sheer beauty of those emotions! Promo 4 especially...the most brief look of surprise flits across Aarti's face and then the softest, softest smile begins to tug at her lips - but those emotions can be seen most clearly in her eyes. *siiigh* Kratika Sengar, how did I not know who you were before this show?! Brilliant, just brilliant. And all throughout the beginning of that promo, Yash's gentle smile...that adoring, peaceful smile...
I've just gone back to GC-KS/Yash-Aarti Paradise...

See, this is why I can't get frustrated with this show! It's going to be a difficult but beautiful journey with emphasis on the smallest details...I can't bring myself to get annoyed with the way things are being presented because things are still being set up...at least that's what I think.
Love your takes MelodiousDreams!

Personally found the epi a little slow, KS and GC were as usual fab, but I guess I'm just getting impatient for AarYa's interactions to start, but its high time!!
We should get the wedding over and done with tomm atleast and no more random celebs please, more attention on Yash would be nice =D
Thank you, kashish 1322, although my "takes" are hardly coherent today! They're more like random thoughts!

I bet everyone is getting impatient for Yash and Aarti to actually start talking to each other - I am too, but it's a habit of mine to try and search for silver lining in every episode...It makes the waiting easier and I refuse to believe that the writers of this show are showing the events in these episodes without a reason - it's only been 36 episodes but to me it feels like there have been so many more and that so much has happened. Kind of odd, considering most people seem to be complaining about the pace (which I'm not). I like the slow pace...it gives time to drink in every expression and gesture - and it also gives me time to reflect on everything after the episodes end each week.

@Borna: Can you post those promos here for another dekho, please...pretty please๐Ÿ˜Š
@Indu: I'd be happy to! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here we are... โค๏ธ

Promo 3 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chK8Lhc28qs[/YOUTUBE]

Promo 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIgSoY_j4i0[/YOUTUBE]

*I get so confused about posting videos sometimes...Formats vary from place to place, but I remembered finally! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 12 years ago

@Indu: I'd be happy to! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here we are... โค๏ธ

Promo 3
[YOUTUBE]chK8Lhc28qs[/YOUTUBE]

Promo 4
[YOUTUBE]fIgSoY_j4i0[/YOUTUBE]

*Stupid formatting...

Thanks pal. I'm off to joy land...will get back after landing๐Ÿ˜›
@Indu: Induuu, edit your post again! I've got the actual videos up now, LOL! I'm off to watch the promos again, too!