Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Liked the episode specially when Arya's hands touched n their eyes met each others would like to watch it again n again 😍 😍 and for the Paridhi's kicking.

Hey I would like to ask one thing did u all notice that whenever ArYa had eyelock Aarti was the first to look away Yash would always look at her without even blinking is it only me who is feeling so πŸ˜• ?

What do u think Yash tries to see in her eyes? What is there in Aarti's eyes that are holding his eyes, he couldn't even blink them? Why? πŸ˜•

And coming to the episode Yash had the look of grateful in his eyes n at the same time proud that she will now be the part of his life even Vidhi was also impressed and coming to Paridhi it was cute the way she asked Vidhi was it compulsory n even after putting her hand prints the way she showed her hands to Prateek, it shows how much still she is immature but the scene was so cute liked the way she kicked the kalash n she thought it as football and was kicking as to make a goal and she did succeed in it which was visible in Gayatri's face πŸ‘πŸΌ.

When Gayatri forcefully dipped the hands of Paridhi in the color Aarti noticed that it is not gng to be so easy for her with her new mother in law, and the look she gave to Gayatri as though she wouldn't accept any injustice n will not do anything wrong told her to do she would revolt it.

Grahpravesh Scene: When Ansh was asking Aarti to carry him Aarti tried to persuade him but atlast she gave in and carried Ansh the look Yash gave to Gayatri, was indirectly telling her that he was proud of wht Aarti did his eyes showed it. Then when she entered the house he was more confident that Aarti would be gud mother to his daughters too.

Prateek really does know how know how to make Yash do things he want and Pankaj was also with him really loved the bonding btw the brothers it is always a treat to watch their scenes.Prateek does nautanki too well when Yash was watching him when Pankaj said that Prateek was said god he was trying so much to look sad n when Yash said yes all the brothers hug too gud 😊.

Guests entry was gud when they said that Aarti was looking beautiful the look in Yash's eyes said yes she is very beautiful n then he couldn't stop himself quickly stealed a glance at her 😳.

Ring finding: Here PraDhi were ready to get into it but whereas ArYa were quite Vidhi had force them when Pradhi got the ring the comment she made the look Gayatri gave to Prateek but he managed it smilingly even after seeing his mother that was great but here papa Scindia gave no reaction to it he just had the smile πŸ˜•

In ArYa's ring finding ceremony though I dint like the kids jumping into it if it were only Arya it would have been much better but anyways the scene was gud but the kids were included to show that even kids were involved in this new relation, I knew the moment Ansh asked Palak would also jump into it, when ArYa's hands touched I thought that they might have remembered the touch at the dargah where they were trying to look for the person whose hand it was and here too they had an eyelock n again Yash was looking at her n it was Aarti who looked away 😳.

Now again another question sorry for asking so many questions today i think i m becoming a question bank πŸ˜† ya coming to it who do u think would get the ring in ArYa's case.

I think Aarti will get the ring but she'll allow Yash allow to win, she doesn't want to be dominant in this relations and reasons y Aarthi allows Yash to win are:

After hearing the comments made by her dadi sasuma to her sasuma that one of her son has become his joru ka gulam c whether the other too becomes. Then she saw Yash's face I think for Yash it dint matter who won it but Aarti does respect him n want him to have to authority I mean to them she and her son n daughters.

But I hope if they both take out the ring both holding on either side which shows that there is no one dominating in their relation 😳.

And abt the precap aww wating for it

Yash carrying her one thing if he was doing for his family he would have put her down when no one was around but I think he carries her to the room which shows that when he takes any responsibility he takes he does accept them completely n do it even if he doesn't like also.

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally went through the pages friends...Wonderful analyses and discussions as usual, even though the episode was below par..πŸ‘ How many more guest artists are coming? They are really hitting hard on the flow and jarring my senses.😑 And when they come, why does Yash suddenly go from being πŸ˜³ to πŸ˜ƒ??? I hate compromises in characterization...😭
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

Finally went through the pages friends...Wonderful analyses and discussions as usual, even though the episode was below par..πŸ‘ How many more guest artists are coming? They are really hitting hard on the flow and jarring my senses.😑 And when they come, why does Yash suddenly go from being πŸ˜³ to πŸ˜ƒ??? I hate compromises in characterization...😭

true even i felt that when kunal was there n talking abt their marriage how come Yash was all smiling πŸ˜•
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I need to go for some work so will quickly post abt what i liked in the episode and what I didnt like:

What I liked:

- The hand touching during the ring rasam and even more the fact that both didnt withdraw until Paridhi yelled😍
- The kids getting involved in ring rasam as this marriage is not just abt Yash Arti but its about their kids getting united as well into one family
- Arti doing grihpravesh with Ansh, again because it is the grihpravesh of both of them actually.
- The bonding of the 3 brothers and Gayatri smiling at them (for once was nice to see her like that)
- Gayatri's Sasuma - she seems to be a very sweet lady
- Paridhi's football kick with kalash - was hilariousπŸ˜†
- Paridhi winning the ring game - maybe it signifies that she will bring some change in the family and the way it has been functioning till now.

What I didnt like:

- Vidhi calling Arti Arpita
- The dragging pace of the episode

Aaah precap, looking forward to that scene😍

Edited by yipee - 12 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
btw did anyone notice the 6th April AU got more than 10000 views?
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@angake : Good observation about Yash'It did seem odd that he simply stalks off to be in his room, leaving his bride to fend for herself.  After all the Yash paeans sung after Friday, I was let down by his behavior.   He suddenly seemed cranky and disinterested.

@InduG64 ' Right about the characterization '  Yash could have been more subtle in his happiness

Is it just me who thinks that the shocked looks on Yash-Aarti was because they found the ring at the same time and not just because of the touching? But during the wedding and sangeet, they are forced to hold hands, one didn't see this type of reactions then.  I am sure folks here will be able to better explain the  type of current flow going on here..😊..

Overall, not a 'Pick Me Up' episode...more like a 'Put Me Down' one.

Edited by redeye2012 - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angake

Angake: Loved your take. All valid pointsπŸ‘πŸΌ 

(Bold):  Being a fellow member, I totally agree with you...My lost marbles were starting to gleefully finding their way back to me when the undermilk collision happened...and...😳 ...to be continued..πŸ˜›

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
*steps in quietly*

Hey all!

Another episode gone, eagerly awaiting tomorrow! At least we'll get closer to the end of the shaadi and hopefully that means Gurmeet, Kratika, and the audience can breathe a sigh of relief (Kratika's reactions to the never-ending shaadi during the SBS segment cracked me up! She seemed exhausted but that didn't stop her from smiling and fooling around and laughing her heart out with Gurmeet!).

Right, so I can't really spill out my thoughts today either...But I found a lot of silver lining in the details as usual, and that drove away any negative thoughts I might have had while I was watching the episode hours ago.

Random responses:

@M_n_h: Regarding Yash's tendency to keep his eyes trained on Aarti while she diverts her gaze elsewhere...Ahaaa, I noticed that too! That's always been the case, even in the promos! I LOVE how there's such consistency in details like this.

@Indu: I guess Yash was happy to see his "college friend"? That's how I'm going to justify his reaction. I liked that scene not because of the guest actors but because of the way Aarti came up behind Yash to stand next to him...for a moment, I glimpsed the potential comfort these two will slowly come to share as a husband and wife, as two parents to their three children...
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redeye2012

@InduG64 ' Right about the characterization '  Yash could have been more subtle in his happiness

Is it just me who thinks that the shocked looks on Yash-Aarti was because they found the ring at the same time and not just because of the touching? But during the wedding and sangeet, they are forced to hold hands, one didn't see this type of reactions then.  I am sure folks here will be able to better explain the  type of current flow going on here..😊..

Overall, not a 'Pick Me Up' episode...more like a 'Put Me Down' one.

Redeye: Touching is totally contextual and the importance and cognizance related to occasion. Earlier  they touched and held hands because it was asked of them...they were directed to do so. There's no physical undertone there...On the other hand, an unexpected entwining of fingers caused the physical awareness and hence the reaction...it was an involuntary reaction, wherein the senses reacted on their own, and were not controlled.😳
Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

*steps in quietly*

Hey all!

@Indu: I guess Yash was happy to see his "college friend"? That's how I'm going to justify his reaction. I liked that scene not because of the guest actors but because of the way Aarti came up behind Yash to stand next to him...for a moment, I glimpsed the potential comfort these two will slowly come to share as a husband and wife, as two parents to their three children...

@Borna: Hi back!!! You know, yesterday I mentioned how AarYa's comfort level is increasing with passing of each marriage  ritual...The journey is on, my friend...even if on a slow footingπŸ˜ƒ