Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shubhi what I meant was out of all 4 points ,I liked that point the best 😳

Phir theek hai ☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kunatanya :Same here ...the episode went down for me since the time Kunal Khemu ka part started to happen ...from then on everything looked dragged πŸ˜•..I hope these star appearences stop now and they concentrate on main story 😑

@Samana :Gayatri does hv a heart because she does understand the point where Aarti was trying to make Ansh sleep so that she can complete rest of the rituals after that ...Also she is not those type of Saas who will force thier bahus over something in a harsh way ...she tries to dictate her terms and conditions but if bahus hv their own set of views ,she tries hard to accept it with a smiling face too πŸ˜†...

@About Vidhi calling her Arpita :I feel unless Aarti herself raises her voice against it or Yash makes a final decision on this name change issue , everyone in the family will take this name change for granted and in the long run will get used to calling her Arpita only .....

Mayb Yash-Aarti can start their first ever interaction on this name change matter only πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay, just one more thought before I sign off for the day.

When Yash and Aarti accidentally touch each other during the game. Whew! I think they both must have felt a zor ka jhatka! πŸ˜† Did you see their faces? If that's not physical attraction I don't know what is! It reminded me of the scene in the dargah when their fingers brush against each other through the trellis...I felt that they had the same expression today...of something profound happening...

And the best bit...they don't break contact till Paridi screams out that she's found her ring...only then do they come out of their trance...❀️

All right, nuf gushing...😳
Edited by narangi_77 - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarti should not respond to the name Arpita here on forward that is more effective sometimes.

Sometimes when your friends try to put a nickname on you if you don't respond to the name people will eventually drop that name and use your real name. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mira :I actually hv a doubt in that scene where their hands touch ...it felt like someone has found the ring and will past it on to his/her partner secretly πŸ˜‰...in the precap Yash had a faint smile on his face as if he knows who is the winner of their game πŸ˜‰..mayb he has passed the ring to Aarti to make her win πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

if thats not the case ,then its just a case of both feeling the electric current with this touch and thinking pehle kab same touch feel kiya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: narangi_77

Okay, just one more thought before I sign off for the day.

When Yash and Aarti accidentally touch each other during the game. Whew! I think they both must have felt a zor ka jhatka! πŸ˜† Did you see their faces? If that's not physical attraction I don't know what is! It reminded me of the scene in the dargah when their fingers brush against each other thought the trellis...I felt that they had the same expression today...of something profound happening...

All right, nuf gushing...😳

Dance Dance - Thalia

Something's got control of me
Feels like I'm in a trance
Electricity runs through me
Makes me wanna dance
Take me in your arms
'Cause I wanna dance all night with you
When you move I feel your magic running through me
I grow helpless as we dance the night away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuwz5yrPys

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Mira :I actually hv a doubt in that scene where their hands touch ...it felt like someone has found the ring and will past it on to his/her partner secretly πŸ˜‰...in the precap Yash had a faint smile on his face as if he knows who is the winner of their game πŸ˜‰..mayb he has passed the ring to Aarti to make her win πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

if thats not the case ,then its just a case of both feeling the electric current with this touch and thinking pehle kab same touch feel kiya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Well it could be both!!!! Passing on the ring is pretty cute too!
But I need something special re. Aarya in this episode! Mujhse mat cheeno yaar! πŸ˜†
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I did not see last week before Prashant's issue . Though read updates, missed this "Arpita" part. I thought once Yash raised objection, it was resolved..

But why Vidhi is calling Arpita... Arati has to deal with this first... Hand prints etc are small wins... she has to make every one call her Arati... then only her individuality and self respect will remain.
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
jayashreesbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I felt Aarti has found the ring. The way Yash hand is shown i don't think he has it. (But after they hear Paridi, it looked like both of them were taking their hands away from the milk. 

I feel it should happen that way, she should find it and pass it on to Yash. That will be wonderful. 

The last look of Aarti was like, gave me the feel she wants Yash to win.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Apoorvafan: Nmae issue was never resolved .,.,Arpita's mom emotionally blackmailed Yash to agree for this name change and so he went silent after that ..he dint revolt after Arpita's mom gave him the kasam but he dint support it either ...coming to Aarti ,same was the case ,she was asked to quietly accept it rather than creating a scene and then official decision will b taken later ...after that all r addressing her as Arpita only but Yash still calls her Aarti 😳

I feel in future Yash might tell all that Aarti has her own identity and it will remain intact ..mayb the whole name change drama will then get a proper conclusion once Yash rasies his voice against it ...