😕
😕
😕
😕
😕
😕
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the Griy pardesi symbolized something else. Although Ansh was a bit annoying in the scene. but it symbolized Aarti telling Gayatri if she is ready to accept her in the family she must accept Ansh too. And the fact that Yash entered the house, after Ansh and aarti, symbolized that Yash will always watch to make sure Ansh and Aarti are accepted by his family in the household and carefully make his moves. And they didnt talk again today! I have a feeling it going to be a whole another month till we actually get to see ArYa having a decent conversation.Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
Shubika kya hua!

Yes Jyo, infact I love how CV's have shown Ansh being this way cause now he will have a father figure in his life and things will be a bit different for him! 
@Mansi: Your comment about the Gayatri-Aarti interaction was very interesting. I too loved how Aarti just said out loud, what Gayatri was hinting at in her beloved passive, aggressive way. She will be able to manage her responsibilities, even with the additional care of Ansh. She is well aware of what she has to do and she will do it. Good for her! But also at that moment, I heard just a tinge of kindness in Gayatri's voice, coming from her moment with her children I think she had some residual good will that went Aarti's way. She understood that Ansh was tired but kindly asked Aarti to put him down until the rasams were over.

But Ansh refusing to obey and Aarti refusing to make him was the end of that moment, and while I can't actually blame Gaya for that because it is her every fear coming to pass, I also can't blame Aarti because she can't abandon her kid in a new house.

Don't hate me but like I said in my take. Gaya's 10-15 day plan is sounding quite practical after seeing what Aarti has to face being in a new place herself. If she had waited to get Ansh she would have had time to explain things to him much better and clearer way, which now is lost in all the hullabaloo.

@Jyo: Your observation about the 3 brothers was spot on! Yash listens to them far more than his mother. But the nice thing was that Gayatri didn't seem to mind. In that moment she was just full of joy that her three sons were settled and happy for the most part. There was even a slight smile on Yash's face. This scene really made me believe in Gayatri's essential goodness but the fact that she tries to hard to be an oppressive saas because her husband makes her feel so small and worthless.
@Jyo: Bas wohi point? ðŸ˜•

@Geets: Kuchh nahi ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
i liked the first half of the episode... the hand print and grahpravesh parts were nice especially the whole contrast between aarti and paridhi... i'm glad that gayatri didn't create any drama on aarti not listening to her about the hand print... i empathized with paridi being not comfortable with the rituals...
once kunal and amrita entered, the episode went downhill for me though... it looked very forced and i didn't see a point in their appearance since their movie released more than a week back...
i am not happy with vidhi calling aarti as arpita and aarti actually responding to it... the ring scene felt stretched... i feel this wedding itself has been stretched for a bit too long now... and apparently according to today's sbs, even kratika feels the same...  
@Angel: I liked the way your take was formatted. It kind of felt like free verse about today's episode. 😆

Anyway, I am glad you mentioned the Dubeys because I entirely forgot about them! 😕

Oops.

Anyway, there scene I think could have been to keep the issue of the divorce lie fresh in our minds while all the wedding frills were being taken care of. Dubey is very dismissive of Aarti's complaints with life. He seems to be convinced that all will come right in the end now that she is married. This is a dangerous attitude. How on earth does he know that Aarti will even get Yash's love? And how does he think she will be able to accept it even if she does, with his lie hanging over their relationship. Dubey is taking a very simplistic view on the whole affair and clearly Shobha knows Aarti and life much, much better.

@Jyo: BIRDIES!!!! 🤗

@Angel :Love your football style commentry especially about Paridi 😆😆😆...Gayatri presses her hand on that red alta to indicate that she will dictate her terms on Paridi but well Paridi indirectly tells Gayatri that u try to dictate your terms on me and I will kick u out of this house just how I kicked this kalash to enter the house ..haan 😛😆😆😆

@Laxmi :I liked your explanation regarding how Aarti had no choice but to handle Ansh there in a house which is still new and stranger for Ansh and its normal that he was feeling all cranky in a new atmosphere ..so Aarti was trying to handle him so that she can fulfill all rituals properly later ...I feel  this is where we might see Yash coming in Aari's support and handling Ansh but today Aarti was left all alone to handle him and thats where the problem arised ...both got married but both r yet to balance out their responsibilities towards their kids 😳
Do folks remember the first time we were introduced to Payal and Palak? They were fighting weren't they? It was a cute scene...they were bratty little girls and adorable.

But ever since they've found out about their father's remarriage, they've been subdued. It makes sense...they've been told by their friends at school about wicked step-mothers...and, correct me if I'm wrong, when they told Yash this, he didn't really address their fears. He didn't tell them that not all step-moms are like that, that Aarti wouldn't be like that (though he doesn't REALLY know, he has an instinct, that's all...but we know that he's right...😊). To make things worse, bua has filled their ears with more nonsense...really that woman...how depraved! I have no other words for her. To take out her bitterness on children?!

So no wonder Payal and Palak are subdued. These girls are justifiably frightened.

Ansh on the other hand has been looking forward to his new life. Aarti of course has also not talked to Ansh - or told him that his new papa and his new bada ghar also come with new sisters, new relations...and so on...and he's going to have to share...

I guess what I am trying to say is that the biggest effect of Aarti and Yash not communicating (apart from KILLING us & affecting our mental health!) will be on the children...
They entered this marriage for their children. So it's time they showed real responsibility by making an attempt to communicate for the sake of those children.

P.S. Another thought re Ansh
I fear that we are going to be subject to soem emotional atyaachaar regarding Ansh. People (read Gayatri and Bua and even payal and palak) will be mean to him and for the first time in his life, he might find that not everyone is as open and loving as his mother and badi ma and bade papa. Poor boy. I am hoping they don;t do this though. I really hate watching children being harassed. And this is not a lesson I want this child to learn.

Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubhika124

@Jyo: Bas wohi point? ðŸ˜•

Shubhi what I meant was out of all 4 points ,I liked that point the best 😳