Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samana

"It was all very principled and heroic for Yash to insist that Ansh come and we didn't expect anything less from him but will he follow up in all the practical ways?"

Too right! I would love to see a Aarti-Yash-Ansh-Payal-Palak scene. One in which Aarti and Yash together try and explain the new situation, explain how they must all learn to love each other and share and so on...

Now that would be mature. Kids can't just learn from hints and goodwill...they need to be told, taught, reassured and of course, also shown how to come to terms with the upheaval in their lives.

Just realized how far off such a scene might be...let's see Yash and Aarti talking first...I'm putting the cart before the horse 😆

Edited by narangi_77 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana :Fantastic take and we both shared similar sentiments about the pace of the episode 😆.I just hope the whole wedding is completed by tomorrow and we finally get to see some AarYa interactions 😳

I liked your comparison between Paridi and Aarti here .//.how Paridi messes up with the kalash even when she has no burden or responsibilities on her shoulder while entering the house whereas Aarti makes sure the kalash ritual is properly done even when she is carrying Ansh in her arms ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...in future Aarti will do a better balancing act than Paridi here 😛

@Mansi :Awesome take on all the symbolisms 👏👏..especially the whole symbolism of Paridi not wanting to dip her hand in that red colour 👏  ...she wants to play it all safe as per her own fancies..Aarti on the other hand is trying to fulfill every ritual even if she has to carry the whole responsibility of Ansh with her ...

And yup in AarYa's every ritual ,the kids r always involved first whether its grihapravesh or the ring-game ritual and this is because the marriage itself happened because of kids ..so their involvement first is destiny's wish and they r the ones who r going to bring AarYa closer 😳😳
whatthewhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

?~Guys on Sugraat Yash & Aarti will finally talk .. But there is a twist ???

Oy vey! Now what possible twist can they come up with? Experienced watchers? Give us some hints, help us prepare! 😆

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: narangi_77

Oy vey! Now what possible twist can they come up with? Experienced watchers? Give us some hints, help us prepare! 😆

Don't worry! They are setting us up for a will they-won't they of the divorce truth. I don't have much hope for the truth actually coming out, but it would be a pleasant surprise indeed if it did. The "twist" could also be the intrusion of three warring little people, two veteran and one new Scindia spawn. 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

?~Guys on Sugraat Yash & Aarti will finally talk .. But there is a twist ???

It seems truth is coming out

Birdies started crooning 😡😡😡
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I did a running commentary of sorts on the first page. Hope people read and give me feedback. This the first time I've written for this forum.😳

Will now read everything at leisure.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Don't worry! They are setting us up for a will they-won't they of the divorce truth. I don't have much hope for the truth actually coming out, but it would be a pleasant surprise indeed if it did. The "twist" could also be the intrusion of three warring little people, two veteran and one new Scindia spawn. 😆

Crikey! The less I say about the divorce lie the better...😆 I've already dealt with the worst of it, so they can do what they like, I'm not biting this time 😆
And I agree with you, the chances of the truth coming out now? Slim to none!

laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Updated pg 2.  I didn't feel very analytical today, so I'm looking forward to reading others' takes.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that I though Paridhi's reaction to having to make her handprint was funny.  She kept looking like she had slimy goo on her hands that made her skin crawl.  I'm sure there is some symbolism in there, about Gayatri forcing Paridhi to do all these traditional things, but these traditional things make her feel uncomfortable.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think I love the tracks in this Punar Vivah show. Dash "think" out of the sentence.😃

Everything looks and sounds grander with these types of tracks.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mira ,Geets ,Mansi and Apoorva fan :I agree that kids do behave in that manner sometimes and it gets awkward for the parents ..also Ansh is a kid without his father ..so Aarti has tried giving him all the love and in the process he became a bit spoilt because Aarti always fulfilled all his fair or unfair demands ...I guess he is deliberately shown spoilt ,so that Yash can put some manners in him 😛

@Apoorva fan ::I feel AarYa would hv handled the kids if they were not sitting in front of family ...its a moment where both r quietly fulfilling all post marriage rituals and so that time sorting out kids issue wont look good ..mayb thats why they r quietly watching the kids making a fuss there 😆

@Shubhi :Nice symbolism 👏..I liked your second point regarding Aarti and Ansh giving in to the relationship first since they make the entry inside the house before Yash ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..