Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Getting the problem definition right is the first step in solving a problem. Its important not to mistake symptoms for the root cause. 
Lets take the case of the Ishaan-Suhana money scenario. 
Does Ishaan have a problem with Suhana earning more than him? No. (Ishaan was happy when he saw Suhana's cheque remember?)
Does Suhana want to belittle Ishaan by flaunting her money?No. 
The problem is that they have not developed a good level of understanding. Inspite of all the crisis they have faced in life, their relationship has not grown. So misunderstandings are bound to happen. Suhana has never been a good listener(except if BM is the one who is talking 😆) and has not been shown to make any attempt to get to know Ishaan better, that's her mistake. Suhana does not understand what she needs to give to each of her relationships. She does have this strong protective instinct which is a good thing. But relationships demand much more than that. She should look around her and learn from Rajni and Disha. And I am not talking about cooking and cleaning.  
Ishaan on his part has never been clear about what he expects from her and keeps saying stuff like its ok Suhana, be the way you are. Thats his mistake. He does not express his true expectations neither does he accept that he has these expectations. But if these expectations are not met he is hurt.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Getting the problem definition right is the first step in solving a problem. Its important not to mistake symptoms for the root cause. 

Lets take the case of the Ishaan-Suhana money scenario. 
Does Ishaan have a problem with Suhana earning more than him? No. (Ishaan was happy when he saw Suhana's cheque remember?)
Does Suhana want to belittle Ishaan by flaunting her money?No. 
The problem is that they have not developed a good level of understanding. Inspite of all the crisis they have faced in life, their relationship has not grown. So misunderstandings are bound to happen. Suhana has never been a good listener(except if BM is the one who is talking 😆) and has not been shown to make any attempt to get to know Ishaan better, that's her mistake. Suhana does not understand what she needs to give to each of her relationships. She does have this strong protective instinct which is a good thing. But relationships demand much more than that. She should look around her and learn from Rajni and Disha. And I am not talking about cooking and cleaning.  
Ishaan on his part has never been clear about what he expects from her and keeps saying stuff like its ok Suhana, be the way you are. Thats his mistake. He does not express his true expectations neither does he accept that he has these expectations. But if these expectations are not met he is hurt.

@bold BINGO there in lies the problem😆 Ishan BM et al let her do her manmaani and when she tries to help she becomes the bad guy🥱

After the party instead of sulking he should have clearly told her why he was hurt and left early rather than just going to sleep

@sachi di..I don't know I still feel like his male ego is coming in the way, and that's exactly what I'm saying...if he was happy for her before then why is he making an issue now🤢
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@chadni..lekin issue toh katam ho gaya na..😆 he understood and has apologised too...😆
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

@bold BINGO there in lies the problem😆 Ishan BM et al let her do her manmaani and when she tries to help she becomes the bad guy🥱

After the party instead of sulking he should have clearly told her why he was hurt and left early rather than just going to sleep

@sachi di..I don't know I still feel like his male ego is coming in the way, and that's exactly what I'm saying...if he was happy for her before then why is he making an issue now🤢

Tani, the point I am trying to make is that both of them have not been communicative enough, both Ishaan and Suhana. And in this issue BM is thankfully no where in the picture 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Sushma... Bingo at the Pink... 😉😆😆😆 

@Tani... I am open to agree that Ishaan have never been clear in his part...

but you are not open to see Suhana's fault... There's no point in arguing then...

I still feel that Ishaan doesn't have male Ego... You need to meet some REAL EGOISTIC MALE in your life... to see what is to be called as Male Ego... 😊

He reacted in moment coz he was engrossed in thots...  Which SUHANA has done Million times... but we let her go off... and if Ishaan does... he is at fault... 😕

and as Expectd... when Alok told him... he understood... Ishaan didn't drag it... 😊

You can't really Label Ishaan as EGOISTIC... at least I don't judge People on One Time Reaction... You have to see a Person as whole... 😊

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@chadni..lekin issue toh katam ho gaya na..😆 he understood and has apologised too...😆

What abt SHE ?
Ddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never said that Suhana didn't deserve it, Ishan has full right to be mad at her about the party fiasco and also for neglecting him. My problem is with his inferiority complex he has regarding her earning more than him. That is total chauvinistic behavior and I completely hate that about men. I hate that we as women have to have responsibilities if careers and house and family and what not...what can't men do something for a change??. My dad for example comes from work and sits down to watch news. My mom on the other hand comes home from work, and right then she has to prepare dinner for us all. I am expected to help my mom leaving MY homework while my brother is free to play games and what not, and I'm the one in college and he's the one in high school . I'm not saying that it's bad or anything but why this kind of a treatment towards women🤢 I have seen this with my cousins, my family friends everywhere. I get frustrated when my parents do that, make me do certain chores just because I'm a girl and make my brother do certain chores because he's a boy. I get so mad at them and only now after my tantrums have my parents started treating us equally and my brother has to help out with certain chores. 

Why can't a man help out his wife with groceries or household chores for once...and when a wife is working then why the hell should he feel inferior just because his wife earns more than him🥱. That's chauvinist thinking and I hate that😡

Anyways enough about my life story my problem is with Ishan acting chauvinistic regarding money, so he is fine with taking money from Inder which in my opinion is a LOT more degrading than taking money from Suhana. Again it was not as if Suhana was giving him money to buy some expensive crap, it was a family effort for the engagement and she didn't taunt him like Disha did with Elesh, she offered to lpe out with the expenditures. The fact was that he did NOT have any money thats why Suhana offered it and what does he do? He yells at her and says he doesn't need money, if that is not ego problem then what is? When you are out of money and your wife is offering you money for YOUR FAMILY and you refuse then what is it other than his inflated male ego??

Then he has the audacity to tell her that her money is not their money???? That completely contradicts what he stands for, what he was trying to achieve with Suhana. Just because some jerks at his company said something regarding his wife's salary he starts feeling inferior?? Like I said before I hate that behavior in men and I'm mad that they made him behave the way he did.

talking abt male ego...if u wnt to look at real male ego,then u must come to india & see it in rural areas...

looking at your essay...i just want to ask u dat wht suhana hd done 4 ishaan in full 2 years...when she hd given him appreciation tht he deserves...when she really feels abt ishaan...everytime she is in her own world...

everytime suhana ignores ishaan...then u hv no prblm...4 once ishaan hd said something...then u r saying he hs male ego...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ddhi

talking abt male ego...if u wnt to look at real male ego,then u must come to india & see it in rural areas...

looking at your essay...i just want to ask u dat wht suhana hd done 4 ishaan in full 2 years...when she hd given him appreciation tht he deserves...when she really feels abt ishaan...everytime she is in her own world...

everytime suhana ignores ishaan...then u hv no prblm...4 once ishaan hd said something...then u r saying he hs male ego...

No thank you...I have enough male ego in my life to go around🥱 don't need more

Did I say that Suhana was right??? I was just pointing out in THIS instance Ishan is wrong and his male ego is acting up. Everyone knows Suhana is a dumbo and it's Ishan's fault for not stopping her with her immaturity hence the arguments are being brought up.

Sorry to say but when a man acts this way just because his jerks of colleagues taunted him then that is an ego issue🤢 and when you act on that Impluse then it makes you somewhat of an egoistic jerk...same goes for Suhana when she was out there breaking glasses and what not
BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

At least show us a promo. ðŸ¤£

😆😆😆😆