Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh, and coming to your point about treating both in a different way,
Well they are known to Khushi's attitude by now! She is used to jumping around and reacting instantly. Payal is and has always been like that. Not that she was playful around at home, and is docile after coming to RM. For the saree and salwars part, maybe Payal likes dressing up that way. 😊

As for allowing her to do a job and all , all I can say is Payal lacks the zest and drive to do something worthwhile with her time. When they came to Delhi, it was Khushi who willingly wanted to take up a job, despite Buaji's refusal. Again, Khushi is proactive, and takes an initiative. Naniji's  accepts this, I give her modern outlook  a big πŸ‘πŸΌ,

I'm sure if at all Payal does take an initiative, Nani ji will  fully support her. 
Poochne mein kya jaata hai? That's the attitude of Khushi! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

can it be possible that arhi fight unintentionally over their baby...mazaa ayega

ahh..don't worry fighting is like breathing to these two! they'll definitely wage a war just on the sex of the unborn baby mark my word!!πŸ˜†

DiamondLife thumbnail
i loved mami today.πŸ˜†

I liked how they r supporting khushi
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: coldy07

Oh, and coming to your point about treating both in a different way,

Well they are known to Khushi's attitude by now! She is used to jumping around and reacting instantly. Payal is and has always been like that. Not that she was playful around at home, and is docile after coming to RM. For the saree and salwars part, maybe Payal likes dressing up that way. 😊

As for allowing her to do a job and all , all I can say is Payal lacks the zest and drive to do something worthwhile with her time. When they came to Delhi, it was Khushi who willingly wanted to take up a job, despite Buaji's refusal. Again, Khushi is proactive, and takes an initiative. Naniji's  accepts this, I give her modern outlook  a big πŸ‘πŸΌ,

I'm sure if at all Payal does take an initiative, Nani ji will  fully support her. 
Poochne mein kya jaata hai? That's the attitude of Khushi! πŸ˜ƒ

aww true specially that last line on Khushi!!!πŸ˜† but what  i appreciate is them accepting that the two girls r different..and that they are treated accordingly without stifling their personalities..
it applies to both payal and khushi..khushi prefers dancing to her own tune and they let her try her hand at practically any crazy scheme that comes to her head..

while payal thrives on guidance and approval as well as shelter from the world..and they provide that to her..

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
hehe i am leaning towards Aarav(lol slight spelling difference) and Ariana..i love names starting with A!!😳
[/QUOTE]
In real ife, one Barun's niece's name is araina.
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

aww true specially that last line on Khushi!!!πŸ˜† but what  i appreciate is them accepting that the two girls r different..and that they are treated accordingly without stifling their personalities..
it applies to both payal and khushi..khushi prefers dancing to her own tune and they let her try her hand at practically any crazy scheme that comes to her head..

while payal thrives on guidance and approval as well as shelter from the world..and they provide that to her..

I swear, only person who doesn't let her do that is Arnav πŸ˜› haha! No Questions, remember his statement that day??🀣...πŸ˜†

Agree, they meet the needs of both the sisters really well. πŸ˜³
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

omg...

i really loved tat dialogue...

ASR listen 2 mamiji..its ur turn nowπŸ˜†
so better make a child ur own 2 avoid the other children πŸ˜³

AGREE AGREE AGREE! About time now!πŸ˜† I know ASR, tumhe bache pasand nahi, par just think of your poor wife na?πŸ˜‰ She ought to get some love from you sometimes!Embarrassed
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today is the first time that Mami was funny and did not insult someone.  I hope we see more of this Mami.😊
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

make a child or just have loads of practice sessions!!
☺️ after all practice makes perfect!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Lol!!! Gutter mind againπŸ˜‰
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That was so funny!!! I bet Arnav atleast had a fleeting moment right there when he imagined having kids with Khushi!! 😳 That was enough to satisfy my gutter mind!! πŸ˜†

I LOVE the way the RM members have pretty much given full freedom to the 2 bahus to do whatever makes them happy. I am pretty sure they are not expecting anything from Payal. They are letting her do whatever she wants. If she wants to do seva of her husband's family then she is being allowed to do that. They see that Khushi is more restless and needs to do more activities to occupy herself and they are allowing her to do that!! The family knows that both girls have good traditional values so they are showing full trust in both of them!! The CVs are setting a very good example of how in-laws should treat their bahus!

Sigh... wish I could say the same for Arnav... wish he can trust Khushi more and not try to control her so much!