Table-Turned For Manveer

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hellooo all !!!!

1st congratsss on 100 episodes of dek to all!!!

i think this 100 episode is the new mark in dek track...it taken very new turn in the while phase of manveer...i can understand what u expected from the episode was a sweet moment of manveer...

but i think today in terms of story of manveer there was a new turn altogether...UV loves M no doubt but there is always a limit of everything UV is end of day a human...he was really tired of what it is going on his life...he just needed a break . he was in his own place where he can be himself talk to himself how much he is tired of this running around behind M ...this J's blackmailing going on...unnati tried to made him understand... she can't c his bro like that...

c than also UV gone next day to meet her so joyfully...again she next day started that fight so one day he will make a space in M's life...

but hey again M rejected... that had a fight u can c how much she was pissed with UV of going with J..which was not a case before if he used to be with M he was with J also before blackmailimg used to happen ...he used to dance with J also she was all f9 with that...but today TABLE-TURNED FOR MANVEER...

it was all different today M was quite annoyed with UV for not with her in that day danced with J in the party ...she wasn't happy the way UV didn't turned her side...which eventually they fought...but still UV tried to made M calm...but she was way to angry with UV ...bcoz i could smell the burning of something something😆...which was in case of M's today...
she made him go out of the room...

UV was too way angry already with J's words plus M's also not left any room of not making UV come up with that dark side again...both the devgarh princess made jaigarh prince go in the yuvraj mode which he hide somewhere due to M's love ...but today that yuvraj of jaigarh surfaced again where there was no room for feelings is there it is simple ...he is yuvraj of jaigarh today...

than he turned the car back to devgarh palace...with all feelings cover up in those smirks & the smile of yuvraj of jaigarh...

he was just simply tired of what is going on his life he couldn't control anything in his life...life is getting out of his control which yuvraj udayveer won't accept it...

so it was all hidden what he is going now is no-one knows...he just went to J's room straight away which M saw this...she was in shock he is going in J's room...c UV didn't mattered to her..she would be like whatever u want to do can do...she would go in her own room but no M was standing outside the door of the J's room...she was quite annoyed with UV's door closing action...

today it was a mark i found in manveer track...there is some new development was from M side

it was like 100 episode was given to UV's side to develop his feelings his thoughts as person now its M's side to things to get develop...as manyata to get develop with the developing feelings

i will ignore akash as can't do anything till M's realises herself love is not something not realised by others it is some feeling jitter inside the person goes...which is learnt by ourself...which M will learn when she start meeting herself as manyata the rajkumari blood she is from inside...

thank for reading!!!
Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice post😛, after seeing a lot of people disappointed in today episode, even I wanted to make a post on the same lines, today's episode has showed us all,that the seeds of jealously in Manyata heart for Uday and jay is planted and in the coming episodes it will be watered. And trust me jealously atacks the heart and mind both, now is the actual phase of inner conflict that will start inside Manyata for Uday.So  I strongly feel Manveer are on the right track and uday too is having something on his mind to switch this Jay off.
ShanUlas thumbnail
u r right  manveer is happening 2days episode was a landemark from Manveer point of veiw
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactle if she didn't like uday so much and she likes akash then why is she so dependant on  uday, why is she JEAOUS and frusterated if she has "akashs love". Why did she loook disgusted when uday closed the door. this is the starting point for manyatas feelings
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 post!! I haven't seen the episode yet but thanks for putting the episode in a positive light!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey nice post😛, after seeing a lot of people disappointed in today episode, even I wanted to make a post on the same lines, today's episode has showed us all,that the seeds of jealously in Manyata heart for Uday and jay is planted and in the coming episodes it will be watered. And trust me jealously atacks the heart and mind both, now is the actual phase of inner conflict that will start inside Manyata for Uday.So  I strongly feel Manveer are on the right track and uday too is having something on his mind to switch this Jay off.

thank u dear !!! yupp the seeds of feelings in M's heart is sown...it will take time to M to realise as she will slowly start meeting herself as manyata...
if cv's r really into to bring M feelings out ...this is something very interesting to be shown...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

u r right  manveer is happening 2days episode was a landemark from Manveer point of veiw

thank u dear...yupp today manveer just got a new light there is M's side has began to surface...
postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey nice post😛, after seeing a lot of people disappointed in today episode, even I wanted to make a post on the same lines,today'sepisode has showed us all,that the seeds of jealously in Manyata heart for Uday and jay is planted and in thecomingepisodes it will be watered. And trust me jealously atacks theheartand mind both, now is the actual phase of inner conflict that will startinsideManyata for Uday.So I strongly feel Manveer are on the right track and uday too is having something on his mind to switch this Jay off.

Yeah this is exactly what I think! About Uday in Jay bedroom, I have a feeling that he is all set to keep J's mouth shut forever!!
nice post tanvii :) 

having some positivity! 
Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueRobbin

exactle if she didn't like uday so much and she likes akash then why is she so dependant on  uday, why is she JEAOUS and frusterated if she has "akashs love". Why did she loook disgusted when uday closed the door. this is the starting point for manyatas feelings

yeah BR it was like M's side to feelings to get surface...she was dependent on UV for she say she doesn't care of his actions but still she is the one who always gets hurt by UV's actions...
she was really frustated today with UV...she handled the situation so well yet she was hurt Uv didn't came to help her...she was actually standing there she used to not care what UV & J used to do before but today she was standing to look at there...she was quite disgusted & angry what the heck with this man...his actions matter to her...let's c making much of khyali pulao is also a problem i find in with this show😆