Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this is going to happen next : 

As Baa planned everything goes smoothly and the Modi Parivar will be one and Raashi is appreciated by every one even Koki and then there is no need of her Kalakari.Then comes the Holi Track again and by the time Ahem realizes that  there will be a new entry and the track will run on the new entry for few week.

Please let me know your opinions on this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't want every one fooled by Rashi's KKs. Once Rash is exposed and punished by the family, she should redeem herself before living happily with the family. It is not fair to bury her KKs down our memory lane and show her all positive all of a sudden.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

I don't want every one fooled by Rashi's KKs. Once Rash is exposed and punished by the family, she should redeem herself before living happily with the family. It is not fair to bury her KKs down our memory lane and show her all positive all of a sudden.

i cant stand raashi going scott free...and are they really showing her positive without any repentance...all she is doing is trying to save her own skin...😡
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Same here rashi has to be punished...before
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yup I think CVs are running with this split drama and since TRPs have dropped drastically when rashi went back to kalakaris again they might have thought to change her positive or atleast neutral all of a sudden. I think they want the new entry quickly that's why they are running😆
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: maddy311

Yup I think CVs are running with this split drama and since TRPs have dropped drastically when rashi went back to kalakaris again they might have thought to change her positive or atleast neutral all of a sudden. I think they want the new entry quickly that's why they are running😆

If the cv's are running it is because I am running after them with an axe.🤣
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

If the cv's are running it is because I am running after them with an axe.🤣

Right behind you with my Ginsu knives ðŸ˜†
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that is what I think too.While Baa is trying to reunite the Modi Parivara the truth should come to face to face and Raasi's Kalakari should be shown.In that way only Hetal will also learn a lesson and will not believe in Raasi's Kalakari in the futur.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too wish that rashi should be punished..!she will be exposed before the family union..!