Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV should tell both the sisters to get lost. - Page 2

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Naina007

Firstly, so glad to have you back! You're analysis and wonderful posts were really missed! ðŸ¤—

I haven't watched today's episode but after reading Jyoti's review on it I doubt it's watching worthy! 

I absolutely agree with your points. Both J and Manyata are annoying to the core. 

Thank you. Oh, i have no prooblems with DEK now because when i took a break from the show, i realized that i watch DEK for UV and DS and care for little else. Watch it , just for UV and forget the  two mad sisters.

For me , to continue shipping ManVeer , i have to be convinced that Maanyata loves, has earmed and deserves UV. Or else, she can go to hell for all i care. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

agreed!

UV's frustration at everything that has been happening to him was CLEAR today. No matter how much he chases after M, she doesn't give a damn. While chasing after M, J has the thingy to make his life hell. W.T.F?! UV's patience has been tested to the limit today. M's behavior with him and J resembling him with a dog, that is like the final nail to the coffin.

UV is the kind who plays and leads. He isn't the one who likes being played with and chasing around. The sisters are making him do so. His decision to go for J is actually a wise one. He is a man with plan, his eyes showed that. His attitude and choice of words that he used with J are literally screaming that he is going to put this to end once and for all (that is, if the writers are in their right mind. fat chance.)

I like to believe that UV isn't the kind who would let go of M so suddenly, not after all those beautiful moments they shared. Maybe he is taking a break from her, making him chase her. Oh well, screw that. She is so in "love" with that Pakaash (that's right, I SAID IT!) that she would never look at anything else.

Urgh, basically I don't know what is in store for us but from here, it looks GOOD. Why? Cuz I feel the real badass UV is coming back. And I really need him back. Don't care if he is with M, would tolerate him being with J but I WANT HIM BACK! The absence of his attitude is KILLING ME!!

Thank you, MASSSOOO! 😳... AGREED. Maybe i don't care that much because for me, UV is the show and am happy as long as he is happy. If its his badass side that will save him all this psychological and emotional manipulation, so be it. If ignoring Maanyata and settling scores with J will return his smirk and peace , so be it.

ManVeer will make sense only if Maanyaat love UV and is deserving of him.  Feeling jealous and believing that UV is her private property is not done and is not enough.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you, MASSSOOO! 😳... AGREED. Maybe i don't care that much because for me, UV is the show and am happy as long as he is happy. If its his badass side that will save him all this psychological and emotional manipulation, so be it. If ignoring Maanyata and settling scores with J will return his smirk and peace , so be it.

ManVeer will make sense only if Maanyaat love UV and is deserving of him.  Feeling jealous and believing that UV is her private property is not done and is not enough.

For me, the journey of M is the show nowadays. And since they are handling it well so I have no problems regarding the show as of now.

You are right, it is about time for the CVs to show progress from M's side if they are truly considering ManVeer. Else these lollipop scenes make no sense at all. And it is high time that UV shows her the attitude that he is NOT a private property and that she has to cherish him as someone close to her to make him stay. Per har baat ais larki ke sar ke uper se aise guzarti hai ke Allah maafi! Well let's see what happens now. Maybe Pakaash will be back and M would live phorever happy with him. I don't care anymore! And that makes me happy! 😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wendy25

hi poco ,

exellent analysis as always .
i know uv doesn't deseves either j or manyata . but today i see reason behind manyata's anger and that was hurt that no one came to help her. as uv was also not able to thanx to jaanwar she put down her anger on him. j is getting wacko and is on my last nerve . i am not being partial but we know manyata is childish and we can't expect her to behave in a better way than this with uv after whole fiasco. she is also thinking that uv is her possession somewhat in a way that once uv thinks her of. it will take time for monia to manyata complete transformation. she is still childish. manyata was upset because she trusted him and felt betrayed when no one came to help her. frankly i was expecting their fight. uv is getting pissed of b/w these two. my all sympathies are with him poor soul! 
uv really needs a break from these two
i also think that bedroom drama is a act that uv is doing to destroy that video.i want his evil brain back to action.
please post regularly i missed your post badly😭.
i also had pm you.
love wendy

Awww, Wendy. Thank you for all the love , darling. 🤗...hmmm, if i cool my temper for today , i can see where was Maanyata coming from. Yes, she is hurt , jealous and angsty over UV. Lets see of these feelings develop into love at all. 😆 ... UV needs to take control of his life and am glad that he is doing that. J can go to hell , i don't care about monsters. 😆
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey poco thnx fr writing here again!!:))
plxxx plxxx plxxx write analysis fr UV!!baaki sab ko khadde mai daalo...i love watching UV thru ur eyes!!😳
hayye i loved UV in todays epi,,,,hes bac,,,,,,pehle wala UVs bac...gosh i ws missing dat spark n smirk in UV nowadays!!😛
n i totally agree wit d title ov ur post!!:p...ths is wat UVs gonna do nw!!
he wil teach a good lesson to both d sis!!😡😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
poco my post is on page 1 :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: docnuss

hey poco thnx fr writing here again!!:))

plxxx plxxx plxxx write analysis fr UV!!baaki sab ko khadde mai daalo...i love watching UV thru ur eyes!!😳
hayye i loved UV in todays epi,,,,hes bac,,,,,,pehle wala UVs bac...gosh i ws missing dat spark n smirk in UV nowadays!!😛
n i totally agree wit d title ov ur post!!:p...ths is wat UVs gonna do nw!!
he wil teach a good lesson to both d sis!!😡😆

Thank you, babykins. 😳... True. Jo iss show ka haal chaal hai na, uske hisaab se sab jaaye gaddhe mein - UV ko koi taqleef nahiin honi chaahiye. 😆... Badass UV is back and i love him that way - because that is how he is - angel and demon rolled into one. 😎
Nice post poco!

and no words to these two Selfish Sisters!

on a serious note.! UV should noty give any importance to both of them!...

neither J nor M!

let tehm fight with each other!

actually he should igrone both of them.!

UV needs some one els! .. other than these two Selfish Sisters! 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thejazzgal

Nice post poco!

and no words to these two Selfish Sisters!

on a serious note.! UV should noty give any importance to both of them!...

neither J nor M!

let tehm fight with each other!

actually he should igrone both of them.!

UV needs some one els! .. other than these two Selfish Sisters! 

Thank you. 😆...In dono behnon ne na UV ka saans lena bhi mushkil kar diya hai I guess let him do now what he wants to do. J aur Maanyata gayi sarson ka oil lene. 🤣
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Poco...yeah it will do good to UV  if he goes off for a holiday...but this guy he just cant seem to leave the two sisters and go off...while one sister occupied his mind, the other occupies both his heart and mind...phas gaya hain bechara...umm ...sometimes i feel all the three characters are playing trains ...Jay wants UV, UV wants Manyata, Manyata wants Akash...anyway I think UV is going to use Jay to make M realise her feelings for him...he wont plan it ...but this is what will happen...well again poor Jay, if this is what will happen...I would actually love it if UV really ignores M, and M feels disturbed by that fact..infact she is already feeling disturbed when she is now seeing UV-Jay together...she never behaved like that before at least 😆