Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👏👏👏 Brilliantly decoded, in and out of the mayhem and comedy of this episode the writers weaved in some real substance. Loved how they utilised the story as an allegory to Arnav and Khushi's relationship and I loved the moment when Arnav listened intently about her Rajkumar believing it to be Shaym but then the realisation, shame and regret that follows when Khushi despondently states that her Rajkumar is also the Shaitaan in her life too! She hates but loves him too at the end of the day ...I'm glad they've maintained the reflective mode of both characters from Friday, whilst Khushi wonders at how Arnav can swing back from one extreme to another like when she watched him taking care of Anjali the writers also sustained Arnav's subtle but deepening regret at his behaviour. I really hope this isn't swept under the carpet, in a recent spoiler I read that they'd show Arnav beginning to doubt the MU and maybe perhaps maybe we are beginning to see the start of this!

Also kudos to the CVs for maintaining the tracks and characterisations, I'm glad Khushi still continues with her dhabba service but also as you said to focusses her attentions from the hurt he causes her by tutoring again with the approval of Nani! Love the forward thinking and maybe this all connects to the Gopi Bahu stunt Khushi pulls later on as per SBS, perhaps Arnav attempts to stop her so Khushi makes a stand and tries to prove how she could be the constantly watery eyed wives of the other SP serials or she could be a working woman!👏 Also Arnav gardening whilst constantly talking about business .. at least they didn't show him floating around Shantivan with no proper reason. All in all is was a decent episode because in and out of the comedy the story moved forward! Lets hope they remain consistent!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arsh_sp

the episode was a superb admixture of every emotion..just loved it!!!

so true...it had love, anger, pain, laughter, cuteness...combined...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: srirao

gr8 post...loved the episode for arnav's playful interaction with the kids...gives a glimpse of the man behind the mask he puts on...loved khushi's dialogues reflectimg her confusion...

The mask is slipping...slowly...thanks to the girl..he in his heart...wants her to see him..as himself...and love him for that...he so does not want her to see the beast, the whole world sees...
pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
loved your analysis!  it was a good episode with lots of layers to it!  I have always wanted that ASR doubts the MU himself rather than him being told so by others.. That will bring out a different dimension to his relationship with khushi.
overall, a good episode to watch!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

👏👏👏 Brilliantly decoded, in and out of the mayhem and comedy of this episode the writers weaved in some real substance. Loved how they utilised the story as an allegory to Arnav and Khushi's relationship and I loved the moment when Arnav listened intently about her Rajkumar believing it to be Shaym but then the realisation, shame and regret that follows when Khushi despondently states that her Rajkumar is also the Shaitaan in her life too! She hates but loves him too at the end of the day ...I'm glad they've maintained the reflective mode of both characters from Friday, whilst Khushi wonders at how Arnav can swing back from one extreme to another like when she watched him taking care of Anjali the writers also sustained Arnav's subtle but deepening regret at his behaviour. I really hope this isn't swept under the carpet, in a recent spoiler I read that they'd show Arnav beginning to doubt the MU and maybe perhaps maybe we are beginning to see the start of this!

Also kudos to the CVs for maintaining the tracks and characterisations, I'm glad Khushi still continues with her dhabba service but also as you said to focusses her attentions from the hurt he causes her by tutoring again with the approval of Nani! Love the forward thinking and maybe this all connects to the Gopi Bahu stunt Khushi pulls later on as per SBS, perhaps Arnav attempts to stop her so Khushi makes a stand and tries to prove how she could be the constantly watery eyed wives of the other SP serials or she could be a working woman!👏 Also Arnav gardening whilst constantly talking about business .. at least they didn't show him floating around Shantivan with no proper reason. All in all is was a decent episode because in and out of the comedy the story moved forward! Lets hope they remain consistent!

thanks...on the surface again..this episode was deceptively simple...but we moved ...and
arnav's subtle yet sustained regret is the best part...now he knows she is talking about him..he causes her pain..yet he is the one she dreams of...and that too was achieved without Khushi confessing or any other obvious OTT means...fine play cvs...

Khushi...is strong...and i am very very happy about her not giving up her independence ...glad that she actually manages to add more feathers to her already colorful cap...
pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

Flawless analysis!. I hope CVs give us more episodes to make similar posts 😆
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post
luv ur appreciation n focus ov khushis character in all ur post, it is very refreshing!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: pikudika

Hey,
loved your analysis!  it was a good episode with lots of layers to it!  I have always wanted that ASR doubts the MU himself rather than him being told so by others.. That will bring out a different dimension to his relationship with khushi.
overall, a good episode to watch!

that is what i always wanted too...i want him to understand the woman...to know her...to trust her...and again fall in love...this time with full conviction...and that is being achieved at the right pace...
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow eveline... loved every word u wrote... it purely mirrors my thoughts about arnav and khushi... yes khushi will bring little arnav bak... :)))
i loved it today... and i loved ur post... thanks... :)))
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun2297

great post
luv ur appreciation n focus ov khushis character in all ur post, it is very refreshing!

thanks...oh i love my Khushi (as much as i love her Laad Governor 😆)