Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
For those who cannot see it I'll give a brief update.

Ashima starts by saying that finally your favourite couple is with us to which Karan says that You're saying as though we (him and yashu) are both enemies and don't like meeting each other at all to which Ashima says that it's very difficult to get hold of both of you. She says it in the camera very aggressively lol. Karan says to her in a funny accent kay Aap apnay fans say baat kar rahee  hain zara tameez say baat karay"

Then Ashima asks them that how do they feel meeting after so long to which Yashu says "Ayay hayay kaisay batayay" Karan goes into thinking mode LOL. Then yashu goes like "Agar cameras nahi hotay na toh..."" and she puts her arms around Karan's neck and says "Main isay iss tarah baandh kar rakhoo gee". Karan is saying something "humay milay buhat din nahi huay buss----" but when he sees Yashu do this he stops and says "Chance maar rahee ho tum meray saath budtameez!" CUTESTTT <3

Then Yashu congratulates him on getting award. Ashima talks about all the dance shows he is doing to which Karan says he's doing everything for free (ufff).  Yashu laughs

Ashima asks Yashu if she will go in Karan's new car. She says obviously I'll go if Karan will take me. Karan tries to be funny and says that i need to pay the installments. He says he is ever ready to take around girls in the car but noo girl has ever sat on the front seat with him to which Yashu looks at him in disbelief LOL

Then Yashu says its the second anniversary of RBO and Karan goes like Acha? Aj hain? (Burthal doesnt remember) then he wishes and says well we're both together today doing this show on this sppecail day. then he says that you guys still want us to work toegther and we hope we do and the show will be better than RBO (WHAT are you talking about KAran RBO was the BOMB!!) 
Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the whole segment of Yasharan..Thank u Ashima:)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Beeni - Go and post something on the video...And I am posting you update everywhere...Thank you!!!!!!πŸ€—
shafeefa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y is dis kt lik dat. is'nt he in the mood f interview. telln smethn n al to yashu n ashima. he shudnt hav sed dat. n times he's lukn really happy n at times jus sittn to please us.
destinylove thumbnail
shafeefa My personal view is it is all your imaginations ..and u expect too much of a perfect interview with Kt/// we all know how casual  he is

This interview is not done for promoting anything  so I think 

kt is just causal and natural with yashu and Ashima ...pulling their legs that is all .

and Yashu just did that act of hugging ...we can see clearly that she never touched ..itne

mein he is saying * chance pur dance*

i just cant stop laughing  seeing his imagination way ahead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just like shantanu..

as usual like RBo days  he holds the mike all for himself and yashu hardly spoke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kt is really so funny when speaking so fast ..looking around in between and forgetting

things //

really wish Yasharan  work together in future in a good show :)

Enjoyed this Yasharan segment a lot :)
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafeefa

y is dis kt lik dat. is'nt he in the mood f interview. telln smethn n al to yashu n ashima. he shudnt hav sed dat. n times he's lukn really happy n at times jus sittn to please us.

πŸ˜†...He was just annoyed because he said to Ashima, he didn't like how people think YashAran are like dushmans and don't meet...And he was doing nautanki because he was caught between Yashashri and Ashima πŸ˜†...I also think he had to answer all the questions we postedπŸ˜†...I think they will be aired laterπŸ˜ƒ...Fingers crossed!...

And this interview was just before the ramp show and their were other channels who wanted to take YashAran's interview for the event😊 ...
destinylove thumbnail
thanx Beeni for the written update

I actually read completely ur wu and then  watched the video... it was really good that way

lol@may rose for ur reply to shafeefa 😊

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
I loved how Karan was caught between Ashima and Yashashri πŸ˜†...

Aahima says how they finally met, Karan is hurt due to the dushman reference, Yashu teases him with the fake hugsπŸ˜†...Karan joke about the chance maringπŸ˜†...Yashu answers right back and Karan's nautanki 'Batameez'πŸ˜†...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/192500-wassup-tv-episode-70.htm

Just watching it again...Karan loves the attention he gets from Ashima and Yashashri...Kitne nakre πŸ˜†...Bless all three...Lovely interview πŸ˜ƒ
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

shafeefa My personal view is it is all your imaginations ..and u expect too much of a perfect interview with Kt/// we all know how casual  he is

This interview is not done for promoting anything  so I think 

kt is just causal and natural with yashu and Ashima ...pulling their legs that is all .

and Yashu just did that act of hugging ...we can see clearly that she never touched ..itne

mein he is saying * chance pur dance*

i just cant stop laughing  seeing his imagination way ahead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just like shantanu..

as usual like RBo days  he holds the mike all for himself and yashu hardly spoke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kt is really so funny when speaking so fast ..looking around in between and forgetting

things //

really wish Yasharan  work together in future in a good show :)

Enjoyed this Yasharan segment a lot :)

Nice post Shriya 😊