Anandi needs this to get a life for herself

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi needs this to get a life for herself. Otherwise she will even go and serve Gauri in the hospital.

Being too good, too passive is self defeating.

Hope Anandi will get a spine and walk out from that haveli and dadisa.

I know dadisa and everyone will emotionally blackmail and make her stay  there.

And Anandi's argument to stay in that haveli is demeaning. She should have gone back to her parents.

But Anandi wants this life. She wants to live and die here.

Tomorrow I want to see a different Anandi. And dadisa, please stay away and allow Anandi a new life. If Anandi wants it.

I lost my sympathy for this girl who cries and does nothing to get a life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you that Anandi needs to get a life. Being so good, so nice does not work with ppl like Jag-Gauri.

But I don't feel she should leave the haveli. The haveli is her house as much as Jagya's...its her family MORE than Jagya's. Why should she leave her house & family and go back to her parents? She has spent more than half her life here, with these ppl. They love her unconditionally. Leaving them & going back to her parents will mean unhappiness for her parents, the Singhs as well as Anandi.

And Jagya just said that coz if she leaves, it will make life easier for him & Gauri. Till Anandi is staying there, she is fulfilling his role in the family. Jag-head feels that once she leaves, family will have no alternative but to accept his Gauri Madam.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anandi does not need to leave the haveli... that is her decision and it is bhairon's decision to honour his word when he brought her into the haveli as his bahu.

What she does need to do is to set boundaries for herself.

It is one thing to be an intermediary between Jagya and the family ...

but it is completely another thing to start getting involved in the J-G relationship  -- and somehow, i feel that she injects her presence into it needlessly.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tinoo

but it is completely another thing to start getting involved in the J-G relationship  -- and somehow, i feel that she injects her presence into it needlessly.

I agree completely with you on this tinoo! She really should stop thinking abt these 2. It is really none of her concerns whether they are happy or not, or is Gauri safe or not. Apne kaam se kaam rakho na yaar!
Edited by Manasi_16 - 12 years ago