Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Girls CVs r simply beating around the bush is all I can say and tomorrow's episode will prove it 😊

Unnati's statement is more like CVs ka voice ..what she said "Uday-Manyata can b friends forever but not lovers since Manyata can never give that place to anyone else other than Akash " ...point to b noted

Uday while exercising only remembers the bad words of Manyata and not any sweet memories and he tells "he wants to win Manyata because he love winning " ...so again CVs want to show Uday as this cruel prince who wants to win Manyata like a prized trophy and not as his love ...Point to b noted

He goes to Jay so that he can prove to Manyata that she is nothing without his help and now he will give all his service to Jay only ...Manyata calls him a dog ,..,,extreme hatred and vengence along with Jay-Brijraj cracking a deal with some unknown businessman and Manyata thinking only Akash can rescue her ...Point to b noted again ...

Mix these three points and we will get what CVs r trying to show mayb 😊

The whole purpose of showing the friday party was simple ..just to show noone except Akash is capable of rescuing Manyata ...thats why when she falls down Uday could not come to her help and immediately she does Akash jaap

I will b only happy if I m proved wrong here and CVs do some miracle but I m sorry I m not able to keep any hopes since I was expecting a emotional touching scene of ManVeer and not such abusive scenario after a beautiful friday episode 😊
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its aweful that the cvs.. just want to portray A is the savior. When he is NOT
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Jyo!

Don't look at the surface , sweetz. UV is just gonna stop feeding the desires and needs  of the two sisters. Don't tell me that you didn't see the return of BADASS UV and i love that. J and Maanyata deserve that because they have earned that.

Maanyata is hurt , jealous and frustrated. If the writers are on the right tarck , this is only the beginning of Maanyata's frustration over UV. He is gonna be distant and condescending with her if his mood is anything to go by in today's episode.

Pocu the point is this is not the first time we r seeing this type of scenario ,..Uday hv always tried out this trick of flirting around with Jay to make Manyata all jealous ...but everytime Manyata is shown caring any damn doing Akash jaap ..

So I m not sure if tomorrow she will feel any need of Uday ..and the whole worry of Akash coming back along with MMS clip is still there ...

And Unnati's words to Uday is sort of quite negative to b honest

So I dunno whats going in CVs ka mind

Also DS was suppose to do the announcement in this party ..she did nothing

So I dunno if I can trust the CVs here 😕
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
jyoti i posted small thing on page 1

i will only say chill yaar manveer story had began today from M's side...which we all waited for when M will start having this feel for UV today u very much seen there
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm...there is a clash of opinion here :P

Ok, the beginning was WOW! I actually applauded loudly when Manyata spoke in English. Really really good. Even in her room, her attitude was positive. Aakash jaap had to be there. He is after all her leading man.

Right, Unnati-UV scene. Spot on! Ok, really hated Unnati for saying that M would never love UV but it is kinda sorta true. What she feels for A is beyond love, it is obsession. Obsession se jaldi jaan nahin chute gi. She did tell him, as a sister and as a friend, to give up. There is a limit to everything and whatever UV has been doing for M, that is so crossing limits.

M was right. UV is like a thali ka bengan. Sometimes he is with her, vowing to never leave her. The next second, he is with J. This has happened time and time again. M isn't jealous, she is frustrated because of UV's lack of loyalty. She calling him a dog wasn't exactly wrong. He has been acting like J's toyboy for a while now. M wants someone who would always stand beside her, not as a dog but as a friend and supporter. Her family doesn't support her so UV showed up. But he leaves her in huge crisis. What's the point of it? I am sorry but I totally couldn't blame M for whatever she said because it was true.

UV's turmoil was also right. He was the one who always played but now he is being played with and that is something he despises. Ab tou jaake uski ankhen khuli hai ke chasing Manyata is nothing but a waste of time. What he wants from her, she would never give him. So why try? J is easier for him, at least he can be in a superior state when he is with her.

The way he went to her, saying that her "marzi" had walked towards her, meant that he doesn't actually want to be with her. But for obvious reasons, he has to. M doesn't care about her, being with M puts him in a weak position cuz of that clip; J only wants him. He is not putting himself down but he is only satisfying his ego.

What I feel is that UV is not the kind who would let go of M so easily. I think he is getting his attitude back. If for that he has to be with J and ignore M, then be it. I don't care. I just want my smirking prince back. It would be hard seeing him with J cuz ManVeer would be really missed but still...never really had hopes for them anyway. 
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i see what u r sayign
-but to think about it uday luved someone for the first time they r not luving him back --he is trying to get luv back but the wrong way
-manyata can't jus forget akash-that would be so fake, but if she likes akash so much why wud she want uday wid her, she was saying how only akash can rescue her than why is she still frusterated, and JEALOUS!!
i think her luv for akash was stronger than but now it is gradually becoming weaker. Her first love does not have to be her true love. Besides if the story revolved aroung monash than they wud hav shown them falling in luv a bit slower-not the 2 days i am in luv kind thing. That is why we love manveer-they r not about beating around the bush
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jyoti..seriously i don't know what to expect from this show...
Todays episode was a nightmare I have seen from my open eyes...
Damn...cv's have totally butuchured every character of this show...
J is an idol of desperation...
M is an idol of selfishness and arrogance...
And what the symolisms they have used for Uday... frog and dog...this so *arggghhh* i don't have words ..how fusterated after watching show...
even though i want to be positive that uday is doing all this to get back from J and making Manyata jealous..but whats the use when Manyata will continue her Akash jaap...
and seriously i am very much disappointed from unnati...i was actually missing her in previous episodes but today when she come what all she did is disheartened Uday...she might have told that it hard for him to make place in Manyata's heart but she straight away said its impossible...
I m just giving this show  this week and if cv's wanna continue to get back to square one again and again..then i have no time to waste on it...i better prefer to see some other show...
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

What I feel is that UV is not the kind who would let go of M so easily. I think he is getting his attitude back. 

totally agree wid u here-uv wonit let go of manyata so easily--when he was closing the door it was like he sensed manyata is behind them watching-i don't know why i think that though.

2012titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti:  I feel too depressed today to write this post. All areas are giving me tension:

1. Unnati's statement to Uday that Manyata can never love him.WE SHUDVE UNDERSTOOD IT B4...WE R FOOL2 HAV HOPE

2. Manyata screeching at Uday that she wants Akash's help only and not his! AFTER TAKING HIS HELP...     OFCOURSE SHE DOESNT NEED ANY MORE...

3. Uday now having cozy-talks with Jay! CV LOST THIER MIND...I WONDER  WHEN THEY HAV IT??????????/

4. Jay giving Manyata a hard time!GREAT......BOTH DA SISTERS DESEARVES HARDTIME...AS BOTH COMPARED UV WITH DOG.

What kind of crappy 100th episode was this?.....LONG LASTING APRIL FOOL DAY

In one way it looks like Uday might be cozying up to Jay to get the MMS clip from her. And Manyata may be actually beginning to feel a little jealous of Uday being with Jay.I  HAV IT IN MY MIND BUT I  M SCARED 2 BELIEVE THAT.

But as you say we cannot expect anything better from the creatives than day after day of meaningless episodes. So I am keeping no hopes!

This serial seems to be going nowhere for me!....SAME HERE.

Edited by 2012titli - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Tanvi and Mais :See for me two things r very important to actually believe ManVeer started

One is Uday should not love Manyata like a prized trophy

Second is Uday should not b alternate for Akash in Manyata's life whom she will love only because Akash not around and he is providing her free service

So if Manyata can actually start missing Uday around her and realise that she has fallen for the man and if Uday can actually start believining in unconditional love ,,.,,for me that will b the proper start of ManVeer love story 😳...

Uday swinging between two sisters and Manyata going on to call him pet dog is somehow not gelling well with me as a love story