Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I
Yeah Uday looked hot while exercising ..but no more interested in such lollypops ..I m sorry but I m disgusted 🤢

I don't blame you..you have good reason to be disgusted...

nice post again.
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Jyo well I have quite a positive take on the episode.As you said the start was beautiful Unnati's entry and M giving it to her tormenters in full on respect and dignity😊Now come UV-Unnati scene where Unnati makes UV realise that he should stop running behind M and then Manveer scene where M lashes out at UV for being J's tail.I guess both the scenes were for one strong this"Awakening call for UV".That it's time he is played with now it's time to play his game in his style.This was needed too as how long will we see J blackmailing UV.OK now M may not feel jealous exactly but she was hurt for sure and I think UV is gonna ignore her further.Now the deal well I thought maybe DS will come to know of that and rethink or show it to J that why she can't be a good Yuvrani😕.
manv thumbnail
i have a totally different take on the episode
it showed uday fed up of running after manyta and rightly so, no use
manyta will realise his importance only after he stops being there for her all the time
and manyta is being affected and jeolous, all her ranting of him being j dogs is just jeolous outpouring, plus last scene where she follows uday abd the door closes on her
guys do you want to c manyta in love with uday in only 1 episode, like she falls for akash, i do not think so
no she will gradually realize and one fine day when she closes her eyes and tries to c akash ,she will see uday
maybe then uday will no longer beleive she truly loves him
this uday cosying up to jai i am sure is only to obtain the mms clip, that all i am sure no kissing will take place
i am sure manyta will fall for uday and then maybe akash will come and she will no longer want him😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti:  I feel too depressed today to write this post. All areas are giving me tension:

1. Unnati's statement to Uday that Manyata can never love him

2. Manyata screeching at Uday that she wants Akash's help only and not his!

3. Uday now having cozy-talks with Jay!

4. Jay giving Manyata a hard time!

What kind of crappy 100th episode was this?

In one way it looks like Uday might be cozying up to Jay to get the MMS clip from her. And Manyata may be actually beginning to feel a little jealous of Uday being with Jay.

But as you say we cannot expect anything better from the creatives than day after day of meaningless episodes. So I am keeping no hopes!

This serial seems to be going nowhere for me!
Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what is this yar?what these cv's are trying to do??? ðŸ˜” i was super excited for todays episode BUT...i agree wd u jyoti i seriously quit!!!!
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Jyoti did they show a Udhay and Jeh scene in the bedroom? Or was it just the precap.

Trust me they are trying to confuse the audience - Unnati thinks Manyata won't like Udhay,

Manyata japting Akaash..

and the jelousy - it is there. But Manyata treats Udhay badly - I want her to burn like mad with jealousy.

Yes Cari di they show the scene and the episode ends with UV saying to J I'll give you a kiss and closing the door and M watching it
Ya me too think that all this drama is to put an end to J blackmailing drama 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: manv

i have a totally different take on the episode

it showed uday fed up of running after manyta and rightly so, no use
manyta will realise his importance only after he stops being there for her all the time
and manyta is being affected and jeolous, all her ranting of him being j dogs is just jeolous outpouring, plus last scene where she follows uday abd the door closes on her
guys do you want to c manyta in love with uday in only 1 episode, like she falls for akash, i do not think so
no she will gradually realize and one fine day when she closes her eyes and tries to c akash ,she will see uday
maybe then uday will no longer beleive she truly loves him
this uday cosying up to jai i am sure is only to obtain the mms clip, that all i am sure no kissing will take place
i am sure manyta will fall for uday and then maybe akash will come and she will no longer want him😃

You have written the words right out of my mouth.
Guys this show is abt Manveer - and it will end on Manveer- chill and enjoy!
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
relax jyoti😊.
 ok i knew that episode doesn't  live upto our high expectation but i think you are being a way too negetive.
show is not all about manveer but about princess transformation.
i mean come on dear we can't expect over night development in manyata and uday's relationship. she was angry with him for not helping her in front of every body  and siding j (as she doesn't know the whole story). we can't help manyata's language😆 it will take time. but she was feeling bad as uday supported her in all makeover but not in front of every body  when she needs him because she expects him to help her as a friend. she as just angry and so became uday.
ya i am definately disappointed with unnati but she also needs some time to analyse both of them and there relationship. 
manyata remembers akash because that time she needs someone and no one was there . if uday was there we could expect some nice moments but all thanks to that witch j😡  .
i think flirting with j is just a step of uday to destroy her power card that video. but manyata saw them and i am sure she was feeling insecure.
have faith jyoti all can i say.
thanx for the analysis😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Jyo!

Don't look at the surface , sweetz. UV is just gonna stop feeding the desires and needs  of the two sisters. Don't tell me that you didn't see the return of BADASS UV and i love that. J and Maanyata deserve that because they have earned that.

Maanyata is hurt , jealous and frustrated. If the writers are on the right tarck , this is only the beginning of Maanyata's frustration over UV. He is gonna be distant and condescending with her if his mood is anything to go by in today's episode.
BlueRobbin thumbnail
nice post like always
-luved how manyata didn't change back
-now i am completely sure that manyata is starting to become jealous, then why else would she follow uday to jays room, when she heard what uday was saying before he closed the door she really looked disgusted(i am too actually)
-but overall i don't think uday likes jay-he never did, when he was saying that he wants manyata, i know it sounded like she was some trophy, but i think he actually likes-its just that he is doing everything the wrong way. Manyata is used to uday chasing her around but now its different now he won't chase her around-this is where manyata is gonna start feeling something
-most of are sad too watch todays epi i was too--but i am never giving up i won't stop till i get manveer
-also did u guys notice that manyata depends and thinks of uday more than she does of akash-i mean im sure she was in luv wid him, but now it seems like whos company she likes more--but only after she realizes her feelings towards uday
-if manyata had NO FEELINGS at all for uday then she wouldn't have got jealous, when she fell she actually was expecting uday to come and help her--but he didn't/couldn't and she was disappointed.
-this epi-even though it wasn't what i anted it to be was the starting point of where manyata starts too feel for uday--but uday really why wud u go so far o kiss jai🤢(that was probably the worst part)
also about the precap-jai is really pissing me off😡, manyata is dressed up again though i white, jai asks her too sit wid her at the table for breakfast or dinner(not sure)and ds is on the phone and she had tht smirk of hers, and she was about to do something-but i didn't catch what it was