Dekha Ek Khwaab

So this was the pathetic gift of 100th episode ??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I seriously give up and I cant evey say how horrible I m feeling right now while making this post 🀒..

I thought on 100th Episode we will get a sweet ManVeer moment with Manyata starting to feel about Uday and I was even happy with the start of the episode when Manyata gives a fitting reply to Jay and everyone in English πŸ‘...I was over the moon to see Manyata speaking English and also Unnati's return 😳...But little did I knew that my happiness will b short lived and what will follow is a series of disaster one after another 🀒

Did we expect today Unnati to tell Udayveer that Manyata only loves Akash and can never ever love him ?? ...

Did we expect today all of a sudden Uday to give dialogues like how he only wants to win Manyata ...its sounding more like a prized trophy and not love all of a sudden after last week ..isn't it ?? ...Where is character consistency ??

Did we expect today Manyata to once again start her Akash jaaps forgetting all about last week's moments with Uday ??

Worst is did we expect Manyata to actually address Uday as Jay's dog and use all those absuive words for him after all that Uday did for Manyata last week ?? ..Just becasue Uday dances with both ladies ..he becomes a dog ?? πŸ˜•...and plss lets not give the excuse of Manyata being jealous ..she is not ...she just cant think beyond Akash and she wanted Uday to remain her dog but now that Uday danced with Jay ,she said Uday is Jay ka dog 🀒...in short both sisters r using Uday like a dog ...Goshhh I cant even type anymore 🀒🀒

And last but not the least ,Uday decides to go back to Jay and give her a kiss in bedroom mayb to make Manyata jealous or whatever but I guess no use ..because it does not matter to Manyata ...she will further do Akash jaap while tomorrow Uday will kiss Jay ...Did we expect this ?? πŸ˜•

So in short CVs made sure we get the worst 100th episode ever of DEK ..thanks a lot CVs 😊

Jay and Brijraj r doing some ship deal na ?? I bet Akash is returnining back as rich man in that business assignment and will help Manyata to become a princess reason why today Manyata was chanting how only Akash can help her out and not Uday  ...so it will b Manyata-Akash vs Uday-Jay ...🀒🀒...MARK MY WORDS AND STOP HOPING FOR A MIRACLE 😊

Yeah Uday looked hot while exercising ..but no more interested in such lollypops ..I m sorry but I m disgusted 🀒
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
jyoti i will only say i'm quite excited for future track as now ther eis some development from M's side...

it just the different way of cv's showing this story i think...there's always can't be a sweet sweet everything...mushy things in the story ...
i liked today's episode

baaki i made post while writing here i just thought  to make a different post.😳

don't be disappointed so soon yaar...😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2924885#55592407
Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyoti did they show a Udhay and Jeh scene in the bedroom? Or was it just the precap.

Trust me they are trying to confuse the audience - Unnati thinks Manyata won't like Udhay,

Manyata japting Akaash..

and the jelousy - it is there. But Manyata treats Udhay badly - I want her to burn like mad with jealousy.
2012titli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT IS HAPPENING???????????????? I AM INCAPABLE TO GET THAT...I ACTUALLY HAVE MIXED REACTION...I DONT KNOW HOW 2 REACT????????????????? OK,CV HAV SOME KIND OF ENEMITY WITH US...SO THEY R STILL STICK 2 MONASH...I WONDER 4 WHOM THEY R MAKING DA SHOW???????????BUT UV WITH J...DIS IS  A NIGHTMARE???????????????????? PLZ DONT STOP US 2 SUGGEST NAMES  4 UV... EVEN I F I STOP WATCHING IT...I WOULD FEEL BAD 2 HEAR UV 2 END UP WID J.
WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND MANVEER IS THE USP OF DA SHOW??????????
Edited by 2012titli - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo I quit this show. It's no use ranting. I mean there is a line between love and obsession and i hate it when someone crosses it and gets obsessed. As I was telling sum1 on fb a while ago M has crossed the line and you know it's annoying. Portray the lover all the way but dont cross the limits.
This show is in ruins and the production house gets the idea but yet is clueless.
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jy0ti cvs have l0st thr mind they d0esnt want their sh0w to be p0pular they wana cl0se their sh0w t0days epi was like a nightmare for me! N whueva thnkx manyata ix jeal0us n0w r c0mpltly wr0ng!
smrity2012 thumbnail
OMG...

UV kiss Jay...so the prince is deperate to stay as prince and not to become frog...

I can't take any more crap...enufff😑😑😑😑

It is back to zero again..when we start thinking track is moving and the next moment it stops and spins anticlock wise,

Where is DS today..party ends and she never appeared...really mystery.

Fantasyangel thumbnail
I think uday is doing this to end that blackmailing game of j
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode yet but reading your review makes me feel like it's not worth watching at all. 

Episodes like these (time after time) are so confusing. We can't understand what the CV's want. More times than less, it really seems like all they want is Akash-Monia. Even without Akash here, everything is filled with Akash. Manyata never changes. The Cv's have destroyed her character and it's really hard to sympathize with her because when she does something sympathizing worthy, she then again takes two steps back to being verbally abusive and annoying!

I feel like Uday's character has been tarnished too. Sometimes to make Akash look better they make Uday look bad? Or I may be looking too much into it but that's just how it seems the Cv's are playing the game! SA tweeted about waiting for this week for Akash, so maybe his return is to happen.

postmodernist thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

</div>I seriously give up and I cant evey say how horrible I m feeling right now while making this post 🀒..
<div>

I thought on 100th Episode we will get a sweet ManVeer moment with Manyata starting to feel about Uday and I was even happy with the start of the episode when Manyata gives a fitting reply to Jay and everyone in English πŸ‘...I was over the moon to see Manyata speaking English and also Unnati's return 😳...But little did I knew that my happiness will b short lived and what will follow is a series of disaster one after another 🀒

Did we expect today Unnati to tell Udayveer that Manyata only loves Akash and can never ever love him ?? ...

Did we expect today all of a sudden Uday to give dialogues like how he only wants to win Manyat
a ...its sounding more like a prized trophy and not love all of a sudden after last week ..isn't it ?? ...Where is character consistency ??

Did we expect today Manyata to once again start her Akash jaaps forgetting all about last week's moments with Uday ??

Worst is did we expect Manyata to actually address Uday as Jay's dog and use all those absuive words for him after all that Uday did for Manyata last week ?? ..Just becasue Uday dances with both ladies ..he becomes a dog ?? πŸ˜•...and plss lets not give the excuse of Manyata being jealous ..she is not ...she just cant think beyond Akash and she wanted Uday to remain her dog but now that Uday danced with Jay ,she said Uday is Jay ka dog 🀒...in short both sisters r using Uday like a dog ...Goshhh I cant even type anymore 🀒🀒

And last but not the least ,Uday decides to go back to Jay and give her a kiss in bedroom mayb to make Manyata jealous or whatever but I guess no use ..because it does not matter to Manyata ...she will further do Akash jaap while tomorrow Uday will kiss Jay ...Did we expect this ?? πŸ˜•

So in short CVs made sure we get the worst 100th episode ever of DEK ..thanks a lot CVs 😊

Jay and Brijraj r doing some ship deal na ?? I bet Akash is returnining back as rich man in that
business assignment and will help Manyata to become a princess reason why today Manyata was chanting how only Akash can help her out and not Uday ...so it will b Manyata-Akash vs Uday-Jay ...🀒🀒...MARK MY WORDS AND STOP HOPING FOR A MIRACLE 😊

Yeah Uday looked hot while exercising ..but no more interested in such lollypops ..I m sorry but I m disgusted 🀒

Despite all, I am hopeful that CBS won't break our heart!! I am waiting Nizza's predictions to come true!!