Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kahani Ghar - Ghar ki ...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
' Ye tera .. ghar... .ye mera ghar... kisi ko dekhna ho gar...
                                             to pehle aake mang le..teri nazar. meri nazar!'

So it was all about  THE GHAR ... THE (in)famous GHAR that has   

...broken hearts (when Baba left the house to his estranged Poti instead of his son like Ashu) 
...mended hearts (when Nidhi decided to gift it to her baby on New Year)
...shattered hearts (when Nidhi had to sell it forcibly to Sandeep bagchchi)

&

...finally today united estranged hearts (of Bade Baba-Ashu and Ashu-Nidhi) ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Here we go a quick look at 2des episode ---

>> Yaadein   

Nidhi got to yapping with Bade Baba and helped him start recollecting. ..and it was time for KBC-ing!

Nidhi -- R u a Doc?

Baba - ๐Ÿค” U think not?

Nidhi - U heard of neurosciences?

Baba - Just like those sweet romances ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nidhi - Heard of THE Doctor Ashutosh??

Baba - ๐Ÿ˜ฒ yes yes... the one who knows it all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A delighted Nidhi decided to dash to Hubby and share the good news...

>> Batein   

Nidhi ran into Ashus KEBIN and... before Ashu culd recover. .got to yapping

As he tried to recover from the happiness of seeing his beloved, Nidhi begged to let her breathe in! 

She drank from his Jhoota Gelaas and .. Ashu culd only grin on his lass

She shared the good news of Babas recovery and invited him to come over...

Ashu agreed and Nidhi turned n ran feeling free... 

>> Haqeqatein   

A happy Nidhi returned to Jeevan Sandhya only to find Baba feeling threatened..

She helped him unwind and asked him to join on a walk to take off his mind

Nidhi asked Baba about recollecting about his GHAR and Baba's eyes twinkled remembering his Sapno ka Mahal

He pulled Nidhi along and got to finding his lost Makaan

>> Manzilein

As Nidhi-BB got to house hunting ... Ashu sat in the Baba ka Ghar.. sulking..

Armu called him up and asked him to return...

Ashu left the keys under a Gamla.. and Nidhi and BB tried to ward off the Tufan ka humla..

Nidhi suggested returning back... Baba firmly said ... NOT

Finally as Ashu left, Nidhi- BB turned right...and reached their Manzil ..aka the GHAR

Precap -- Baba touches the furniture in the house and Nidhi looks on all surprised! Mallu arrives at Ashus house amidst rains and asks Ashu to fulfill his promise and give in (aka marry her)! 

Some Questions --- 

>> Does Alzheimer pills work overnite?? ๐Ÿ˜†

>> The House which Nidhi had decked up just 4 months ago is back to being so dilapidated?? Really?? 

Epi thots -- 

>> Decent epi ... slow starter for a Monday

>> Aloknath ji is a great actor but the character is being shown like he is a mental patient

>> SK's diction is inaudible at times / KK was natural after ages in the AshNi scene!

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yet to watch ep so will comment once i have seen...so 2 morrow ashu-baba meet may b...now the question is what will ashu tell mallu??and what abt jagan's dinner??
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks tanu for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ  A decent episode...
about the precap, i want Ashu to refuse yaar but seeing mallu all dressed up, i think Ashu says yes๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  but whatever it is now, i want nidhi to repent and fight for her saiyyaji๐Ÿ˜•
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 thanx tanu for yr update, yaar ek baat samajh nahi ayee  what they r showinh in precap... woh phir se ashu ko propose ker rahi hai shadi ke liye? is that true? ya phir soch rahi hai propose karne ke liye... waise hum ne abhi taq dekha nahi epi, baqi bateen dekhne ke baad... per sawal wohi hai is she really proposing ashu? per ek baat hai nidhi ne is se pehle bhi baba se kaha tha ki" jo dawa hum aap ko de rahe hai us se aap ki yaddasht wapas aane me help karegi" so i think kuch dino se hi woh treat ker rahi thi BB KO Edited by chumki... - 12 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Tanu.

Seeing KK back to being her old self was good.

Like we all predicted Mallu asking Ashu to marry her. Ashu is eventually gonna say "not gonna happen" she is going to stomp off and marry Jagan!

I am surprised Baba got cured so quickly! (shakes her head at the dismal writing from CV's)

A super slow episode.Edited by NeelimaSJ - 12 years ago
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu!  That is wonderful news!  Of course, the story is at super sonic speed too!  Well, at least BB will meet with Ashu, and he will try to get AshNi together again evenamidst Mallu's vachan!  And it's on the positive side - less rona dhona, so maybe the TRPs will go up!!!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Ashu is gonna agree ...coz as Mallu said.. Ashu fulfills his promises.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Tanu.
I do have to add one thing though, I have not personally seen any alziemer's patient but I do follow Grey's Anatomy and they have several actors playing Alziemers patients there and what they are showing in KTLK is quite up to mark with the US show(who I believe must do a lot of research since its one of the top shows here). So I don't have any complain regarding that.

Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
khush93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Any guesses what will be Ashu's reply to MAllu?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

thanx tanu for yr update, yaar ek baat samajh nahi ayee  what they r showinh in precap... woh phir se ashu ko propose ker rahi hai shadi ke liye? is that true? ya phir soch rahi hai propose karne ke liye... waise hum ne abhi taq dekha nahi epi, baqi bateen dekhne ke baad... per sawal wohi hai is she really proposing ashu? per ek baat hai nidhi ne is se pehle bhi baba se kaha tha ki" jo dawa hum aap ko de rahe hai us se aap ki yaddasht wapas aane me help karegi" so i think kuch dino se hi woh treat ker rahi thi BB KO

she said... 'ashu tumne vada kiya that ke.. jo main mangungi tum mujhe woh doge... to main tumse mangti hun... mujhse shadi kar lo'