Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright everyone bashing me out there !! many of you are asking me to stop watching the show... but you know what i beleive , you only bash and be rude to those who are realy close to your heart ...   n if wasnt bothered at all about the show then i wouldnt have made any comment or anything or spend 24 hrs in the forums... n even if i say anything against the cvs it doesnt necessarily prove that i dont love the show... 
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
I loved loved loved it... it was way tooo cute... those two are dorable... I thought I won't like the kids but they turned out to be so cute... loved arnav's bond with the lil guy
archies.bee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actualy me too din like it...

kushi's antics, hatred n even stupid rabba veys i managed thru'...but sumwhere todays episode was weird...jus din get that IPK feeling...
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree with you as well. It was a lovely episode ...
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i loved today epi because there is a link between sundari and shaitan story

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i felt it was good..better even
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
d epi was nice. it showed d cute side of arnav. he playing wit d kids!!
i dunno wat kinda epi u want? ppl never gets satisfied! kya kaarun aadat se majboor.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey I really loved today's episode...it was cute and sweet and def gave an indication to Arnav about himself and Khushi in her mind which is imp...as well!
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today was great!!!!!...it wasn't dragged cause arnav is realizing that she cares about the way he treats her and HE IS HER PRINCE CHARMING!!!!!
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To each their own 😊 .

I'm with the majority I personally enjoyed the episode because it was consistent, liked the usage of the Beauty & Beast story and I even liked the kids as well. I feel there have been previous episodes from before that would take the title of "stupid" but rather than call it that I would say they were fillers or regressive.