SwaRon - More Confused Swayam and A Clearer Sharon - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
my pov on the situation

@swayam::: i feel he is in the state wer he is trying to be practical...but miserably failing in it...coz wat i saw was he gets hopes from many things but flashback puts him back in the situation where sharon denied and he had closed the book saying he wont open it till she takes the first step... in the previous scene wen he was happy and in majnu mode was due to the misunderstanding getting cleared coz sumwer dat was hurting him...and today wen taani asked him he went to flashback(majnu mode in other words) but came back to the situation remembering about watever had happened(being practical and even not wanting taani to know abt his feelings...)...so m feeling he is trying to be practical...but his love for sharon is getting him back on d same track...(this is mypov ok)

@sharon:::she is not being verbal though but things are getting cleared sumwer...she is in a state wer she has not yet realized about her feelings but her heart is somewer unknowingly moving towards swayams love...and she associating them both together by saying "humare" and then going in denial mode was d proof of that i guess...

hoping something more positive...might be POV of both on same situation might work...

PS:: m loving taani for getting this side of sharon to us...
PPS:::sneha was super good in her expressions today...
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
Abi , women i love ur post... u have almost written down whats going in my mind too... today well it was a fun episode... though i wish there could have been a SwaRon scene... atleast one... but even their individual scenes today were meaningful...

loved when swayam got a flashback of those memories with sharon... but this guy is confusing me these days... i thought he was clear about his love... but i guess he said dream on... he is still not sure whethersharon re open that closed book or not...

i loved the scene where taani calls sharon bhabhi n omg sharons reaction... n her reply i dun believe swayam ne tumhe humare baare me baataya... her referring SwaRon as humare was the best part...

and abi i too that the most as cv's have hardly given us sharon's monologue end me kahin ye log yeh na bolde ki sharon toh never loved swayam... but i hope i m proved wrong...
Originally posted by manasie

Abi , women i love ur post... u have almost written down whats going in my mind too... today well it was a fun episode... though i wish there could have been a SwaRon scene... atleast one... but even their individual scenes today were meaningful...

loved when swayam got a flashback of those memories with sharon... but this guy is confusing me these days... i thought he was clear about his love... but i guess he said dream on... he is still not sure whethersharon re open that closed book or not...

i loved the scene where taani calls sharon bhabhi n omg sharons reaction... n her reply i dun believe swayam ne tumhe humare baare me baataya... her referring SwaRon as humare was the best part...

and abi i too that the most as cv's have hardly given us sharon's monologue end me kahin ye log yeh na bolde ki sharon toh never loved swayam... but i hope i m proved wrong...

nd manu di u hav ritten wat i wantd 2 say !!!!!!!
abi di osmm post !!!!!
it sayzz evrything v ganzz actualy wanna say !!!!!!! ðŸ˜Š
 I'm actually  feeling very optimistic after today's episode. I hope that sharon actually confronts swayam about his telling taani about 'humaare baare mein' . 
Also, i am beggining to like taani's character more now, all because of her referring to Sharon as 'bhabhi' . Aw, i loved her at that moment. And Sharon, she almost became disarmed in that moment of shock. Her conscience finally put into that one word, the connection her heart feels with Swayam. Humaare. 
I just hope this optimism is not brutally butchered and please, oh lord. SwaRon's love story takes substantial , meaningful steps forward. 
Abby Di, I kinda agree wid u. Sharon has becum little clear about her feelings, but not verbal which is my fear as well..

Whereas Swayam, well I can relate to him. Coz though he did say that Sharon affects him positively, he can't see Sharon telling him I love you which is why he is uncertain. Coz Sharon has never ever been vocal about her feelings, she just gives random hints. Though he does catch them at time, since there is no proper confession, he still feels that Sharon wont come to him either coz of her ego or for some other reason! Thats wht I think!!! :)
abbi i agree with u.
swayam is bit confused nd sharon is gettin bit clear with herself.

i feel that only if sharon takes a step noe swayam will come out of this dilema.
hope it happens soon.

Originally posted by marauder

I would not say Swayam is confused but rather i would say he wants to move this time carefully. He had been scarred once so he wouldn't want to have a direct approach this time. He will be much more guarded this time untill Sharon clearly shows some symptons that she really wants him. Thats why he is all defesive infront of others even though he has professed his love before them and smiles and feel happy when he felt Sharon really wanted to affect him. ðŸ˜Š

Regarding Sharon - What can i say about that girl ? Whole world including her will see and realise that she is full in love with Swayam but still she will be in denial mode. But lately, in one way or another her heart is letting out the truth . GOD how dearly we need a Sharon monologue this time . Lets see for how long she will play this hide and seek game with her own heart.😊

I wuld like to agree with u here, yes, Swayam is treading slowly and cautiously...yes, after Sharon's clarification abt her and Shivam's non-relationship so to say, he has revived hope which he wuld consider as a second chance and wuldnt like to do anything on the spur of the moment...after all he has always worn his heart on his sleeve & he has no fear of worrying that Sharon has to b told that he luvs her, he knows Sharon knows that even if she doesnt acknowledge it to him in as many words.

Well, what to say abt Sharon, she was adorable in her full-on Diva mode, and ab toh the vulnerable Sharon is making me fall in luv with her more & more...       
well i dont thnk dat swayam is confused!!!woh bas har ek kadam soch kar utana chahta hai!!!nd abt sharon ohh!!!she ws wonderful 2day!!!!
ab toh taani ko bhi paat chal gaya ki sharon likes swayam...bt dont knw kab  sharon ko yeh baat kab samaj aayega...
Edited my Post on Pg 1 xx