9/4/12 - WU - Pinto ji is left with Tanhayee

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ABians...

After a looong weekend I hope every is all set to cry, because mere pinto ji is the heart broken =( oh man, why do the CV's like to torture me...when will I get the fun stuff...

It begins with upset pinto on the bike roaming around the streets thinking about what he just heard and his memories with Krishna. (Tanhaaye from Dil Chahta Hai is playing in the BG! Gosh I finally get a song sequence but it's a sad one...a song that always puts me into thoughts aswell...I get that little sad atmosphere around me whenever I listen to it...awww I'm gonna cry seeing this now) Pinto comes to s a stop and thinks "why will Krishna marry me? Today Krishna is self made person and has respect, and I, I'm nothing but a homeless and a jobless person." Pinto says "I have thought about it...I will stay away from Krishna. This is what's best for us both." (NAHIN! Pinto ji, hum aapke bina nahin reh paayenge.)

At vidya's house, Saraswati is in thoughts; Vidya arrives and says "this anger of yours doesn't suit your face." Saraswati says "you are back again trying to support Krishna. We got such a alliance, he was a DC. I couldn't find a reason to why she stopped me like this." Saraswati sits down, so does vidya. Vidya says "I can understand but let Krishna think too." Saraswati says "It's not like I'm against her. I thought it was a nice alliance..." Vidya says "I understand but, you have to understand Krishna too. It's a new job...she has so many responsibilities she needs to fulfill; she can't take upon another responsibility. She needs time and she knows what's good for her. We need someone who can support her way through."

Krishna is in her room thinking about Pinto Ji. She reaches out to her phone ad gives pinto a call, pinto doesn't pick up since he's riding. Krishna continuously gives a call but pinto doesn't answer. Chanchal is looking for her maths book, she looks under the bed and find it lying there, along the book comes out a letter.Krishan still trying to get in touch with pinto ji, but pinto doesn't pick up. Chanchal sees the letter and says "didi, what's this?" Krishna looks at chanchal, chanchal was about to open it but she gets called out by saraswati. Krishna picks it up and gives pinto ji a call as she opens the letter. Pinto still doesn't answer the phone. Vidya calls out to Krishna saying that mithilesh is on the line and needs to speak to you urgently. Krishna tells himt hat she'll be out in a minute. Krishna keeps the letter on the table and leaves. Krishna says "Yes mithilesh ji?" Mithilesh says "I really apologize ma'am that I'm calling on your landline but I had no choice because your mobile seemed to be busy when I called. The thing is that ma'am devi Prasad had forgotten to keep the file in cupboard so I brought it with me, did you want me to drop it at your home?" (Huh? Is this why you called me? This was important? I could've read that letter by now if you hadn't given me a call!) Krishna says "no need, keep it with you and return it to me tomorrow."  Krishna hangs up and looks at her mobile and thinks whether to give a call or not.

At TTS mansion, someone comes running to Tuntun and says "turn on the TV, the opposite party is on the news." Tutnun turns on the news where the opposition is talking bad about tuntun and that he stands no chance against him because the person who can't handle his family can't handle the country either, and that his son doesn't support him. Ganga watches this from far, tuntun is angry listening to his insults on news. The guy says "bring pinto ji home and everything will be normal. It's still not late." Tuntun says "today people only heard about the 7 sins, but the sin that I'll use is Tuntuneeti, and no one will have this."

Sargam is helping Sonu do his homework. Ganga arrives and says "Sargma, come along with me, we need to go somewhere." Sargam says "where?" Ganga says "a place where I should have gone a long time ago."

Angry pinto arrives home and goes on the terrace. Pinto friend arrives and says "you came here in such a rush, and why did you take so much time? Did you speak to Krishna? What happened? What did she say?" Pinto isn't saying anything. "will you speak up?" pinto just looks the other way, tring tring...Krishna calls again. madan tells her that Krishna is calling. Pinto says "tell her that I am not here." Pinto friend picks up. Krishna says "madan ji, do you know where pinto ji is? I'm trying to call him for quite a while now but he's not picking up. He keeps cutting my phone. Can you get me to speak to him." Madan was about to give pinto the phone. Irritated pinto says "Can you not understand? I told you to tell her that I'm not here." Krishna overhears this and is confused. Madan goes to pinto and says "what's all this?" Pitno says "Krishna got a wedding proposal." Madan says "why can't you just tell her everything?" Pinto says "you want me to tell her everything? She got a marriage proposal of some DC...and you want me to tell her that not to marry that DC but marry me? Who am I? I'm nothing...neither do I have a house or a job. Let this alone...I need to face the truth and the truth is that Krishna will be happy with that DC and not me. I want to forget this all and just concentrate on my life. From tomorrow I want start my life afresh and get myself a job. (Pinto ji, do you really think i'd be happy with that DC more than I can be with you)

Ganga is over at Vidya's and says "Vidya ji, you know I respect you a lot, that's why I thought I'd come personally to speak to you. You are very well aware of what's happening in our house. Nothing seems to be good ever since pinto has left and the impression they have of pinto and Krishna isn't good either. Our family honor is at stake, pinto is a guy so it's not really a big thing but Krishna is...I mean she could've explained to pinto." Saraswati says "ganga ji...what do you mean by this? Are you saying my daughter is after your son?" Vidya says "what are you saying?" Saraswati says "The thing is, she is here to accuse my daughter. Do you know ganga ji, today there was a marriage proposal for my daughter and when we have such a good proposal then why would my daughter roam around your son? Pinto ji may be your lovable boy but he has nothing that my daughter can spend her entire life with him." (He does...his honesty is his main quality. He supported me throughout every decision of mine...and the most important thing, he loved me when I was nothing... such marriage proposals wouldn't have come if i wasn't a BDO...but pinto ji has been with me throughout and I don't think i'd leave him for anyone) "Pinto has nothing but his father's name." Ganga indicates her to be quiet and looks at vidya and greets him. Ganga and sargam leave, Bihari is enjoying all this from his terrace. Vidya looks at Saraswati in anger.

Pinto and madan are sitting by the window just when Krishna arrives. Krishna indicates madan to leave the two alone. Madan leaves and Krishna goes sits next to pinto ji and says "your friend lied to em and I heard you tell him to lie to me." Pinto doesn't look at Krishna. "what happened pinto ji? Why are you behaving like this with me?" Pinto looks at Krishna and says "do I have to answer every question of yours?" Pinto looks the other way and says "Krishna its better for us not to meet each other in the future." Krishna is shocked. "Kindly leave from here please." Krishna is almost in tears and looks at pinto ji, who has his back towards her. Pinto walks out, Krishna thinks "what happened to pinto ji? I'm sure he's hiding something...but what could it be?" (Gosh ask yourself this...why are you here?)

Krishna is looking for a lift home, but she keeps thinking of pinto ji, just when pinto arrives with his bike and stops by. Pinto is trying to stop his tears, Krishna looks at him. Pitno says "you won't find a ride home...take a seat." Krishna says "I won't go with you, didn't you just told me that we won't meet from today?" Pinto says "I didn't come to meet you...it'll be dawn soon so just sit down and let me drop you home." Krishna says "pinto ji I..." Pinto says "I told you sit down!" Krishna sits on the bike, pinto looks at her hand that is rested on his shoulder. Krishna moves the hand away slowly. He gives her a helmet and puts one on himself. (There you go moni...you got the scene of the pic I uploaded yesterday'now we know how this scene was shot :P)

Precap: Saraswati tells pinto and says "your mother came to me today and accused my daughter for brainwashing your mind." Pinto says "I just came to drop Krishna home." Saraswati says "that's what you think...but our honor is at stake because of your friendship with my daughter. It's enough now...Kindly stop meeting Krishna. You and our family share no relationship hence from today." Krishna is shocked, pinto is upset. (Gosh...can saraswati really be this dumb? when he supported them during Krishna's struggling days she was all happy that yes there is someone to support them through this time of theirs and now that Krishna has become something but pinto is left with nothing in this whole case...she tells him to leave and that he shares no relation with Krishna and her family? i mean seriously what is wrong with these people? one is living on his sister's pride and the other is just thankless! he y bhagwaan kaisi family di tune Krishna ko!)

Do hit the LIKE Button =D

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Written  a full post on Saraswati Raj today - I am so sad for Pintuji...

Tanhaayee... for dear Kinshuk... never... 

hum sab hain - what a fabulous acting by him!!!!!1
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg...i can't wait to go home and watch this epi now๐Ÿ˜...loved the update...very well written and lively with the emoticons and self thoughts๐Ÿ˜†...its funny how you write as if you were Krishna...i like it๐Ÿ˜‰...i feel sad for Pinto...but this will motivate him to do better for himself..and though he is under a misunderstanding...it will eventualy lead to his betterment...๐Ÿ‘...now that letter is getting on my nerves...i hope Krishna reads it soon

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't think that was Pintu's phone. I think it was Madan's phone which he took out of his own pocket.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Krishnaji humein ab nahi milna chhaiye ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for the awosome update . Really cried while watching the episode and I think it will continue tomm also .OH GOSHH!!!!!!!!! Poor Pintu ๐Ÿ˜ญ
lukin4goodSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg ur monkeys are so cute!!!! Thanks for the fabulous update..
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you; people forget who was there for them when they were at their worst. That's very typical and it does not present this family in a good light. I see a lot of the 12/24 drama in this show - same writers, same characters and direction.

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Written Update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saraswati and Ganga are annoying me these days. ๐Ÿ˜กPinto and Krishna should just ignore everyone else and listen to their hearts.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I'm not a pessimistic person.I know at the end of the day it would still be Pintu and Krishna. I believe love conquers all.