•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
1 thing from today's episode...These CVs can make the story more spicy without Kurmi and her kalakaries.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Then why dont you try to make all the episodes Kurmi-free, CVs?
Why not?

Edited by gohem_ka - 11 years ago
Agree with you my dear, hope CV's are reading this post
Does such a world really exist...A whole show with out the likes of Kurmi πŸ˜ what a beautiful world that would be πŸ˜ƒ I agree with you, if it works than why not. I say we should get about 5 minutes of UrShi and Kinjal and the rest of the show dedicated to GoEm...its only fair πŸ˜Š
dont you know that urmi kinjal have a great fan following. their track is in high demand that fans go on strike if they are not shown
Originally posted by shruthi2010

dont you know that urmi kinjal have a great fan following. their track is in high demand that fans go on strike if they are not shown

πŸ˜‰
I think its all editing of the scenes that makes the difference. ME was filled with Kurmi nonsense whereas today's episode was focussing only on family split. I think they wanted to give the family split scenes uninterrupted for getting the punch for that scenes. In ME had they reduced the Kurmi part they should have to show some family split scenes which they wanted to keep it as a suspense for the audience for some trp's.

🀣

Erm...Sorry Shruthi..I don't know that they have fans...In that case, let the CVs show them once or twice in a week(that is more than the screen space of their saathiyas)...Now is it fine dear?
πŸ˜†

Edited by gohem_ka - 11 years ago
Originally posted by gohem_ka

🀣

Erm...Sorry Shruthi..I don't know that they have fans...In that case, let the CVs show them once or twice in a week(that is more than the screen space of their saathiyas)...Now is it fine dear?
πŸ˜†

i will be happy if they make urmi jump of the cliff and end in a coma and kinjal kidnapped by gunda bhai and sold to an ad agency. as long as they dont show their face i m at peace
Originally posted by gohem_ka

🀣

πŸ˜†

They have fans...where?  In the state penitentiary? πŸ˜† Once a week is good, I agree with GohemπŸ˜ƒ

i will be happy if they make urmi jump of the cliff and end in a coma and kinjal kidnapped by gunda bhai and sold to an ad agency. as long as they dont show their face i m at peace

πŸ˜†