Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shibz,all dis young boys n gals r too fast,dy thnk dy knw d whole lyf n cn tk any decisn by themselves. More dn dat i hate dis so cld bf/gf at schol. What dy knw abt physical thngs to experiment wid. M jst fade up wid all dis.

Yup,dps scandl was real. As much I remembr i hv read news abt dat.
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god! dats horrible !!! evry teenagr must wtch d show...it really teaches a lesson...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know someone who is almost 20 and she lied that someone has pics of her in compromising positions--photoshopped of course.. but idiots need to know this isn't something to JOKE/LIE about!
shibz thumbnail
Madhu i know...but tumne likha hai 'it happenned in real' toh maine bola dps mms scandal bhi toh real hi thaπŸ˜›
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe,avi main samjhi. Are kavi itne real main nehi suna tha na isliye ovr excitd ho gayi.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that is really so sad. too much of westernization i think. but these young people dont understand that though the world is more globalized and modern-the root of our society and our values r still traditional-that for the youngsters premarital intimacy may be casual but the consequences of it wont be accepted in the same way as in the western nations.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shocking to know that it has happened again
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pranii

that is really so sad. too much of westernization i think. but these young people dont understand that though the world is more globalized and modern-the root of our society and our values r still traditional-that for the youngsters premarital intimacy may be casual but the consequences of it wont be accepted in the same way as in the western nations.

tell u the truth.. its harsh here too.. majority of the time its not accepted, instead ignored.  i mean all these teenage pregnancies and po*n stars and all...  they're talked behind their backs... insulted to their face!  its hard here too but ya i understand.. it is better than asian countries...
kavyasam thumbnail
being in US for quite some time,  I have seen the parents are as protective as they are anywhere else.  They restrict kids from  internet use,  they have high security level, they monitor kids,  but still some of them  get carried away.  

yesterday in msn i read a news that an ISP provider has blackmailed hundreds of kids who had unknowingly visited an annonymous site and thought noone will know, but they were blackmailed by this guy and made to do more stuff on webcams  or else he will let all their friends know about them.  he was busted few days ago.  the parents of the kids are also to be blamed for letting them use internet for long hours in privacy.