Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I did not get it ... I seriously feel the most awaited track just went in vain... So guys dont worry the cvs want to end saathiya soon the trps will definitely drop... I lost the interest in the show. Its better to switch to some other show than watching this worthless track of rashi winning.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhavya.. Rashi is not winning.. Don't get too frustrated seeing one day of the track.
Maybe for now it looks like she is winning but this is her loss. All that she did till now has gone down the drain. Unfortunately she has come out smelling  of roses but for how long can she hide her original self? 
Rashi will again go back to her old ways but this time there will be no Gopi to help her.. Hetal will not go against Koki after this.. So just wait and watch😛
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Bhavya.. Rashi is not winning.. Don't get too frustrated seeing one day of the track.

Maybe for now it looks like she is winning but this is her loss. All that she did till now has gone down the drain. Unfortunately she has come out smelling  of roses but for how long can she hide her original self? 
Rashi will again go back to her old ways but this time there will be no Gopi to help her.. Hetal will not go against Koki after this.. So just wait and watch😛

you are correct
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am going with what Harini said...I am giving a chance to the CV's. Harini is right...in another post she said the Cv's have always done good by us ( not in the exact words) but I agree with her...Lets give the CV's a chance. I myself am starting to feel good about it. This morning I was down, but now I see a new ray of hope...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bhavya, do not lose interest . they could never show a split bcuz the essence of saathiya family is to stay together.if they wld show the split it wld have been too cliched , so what they r showing to me is justified . as for rashi winning , that was known but the good thing is that gopi knows n understands her now .so just relax.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

agree with harini here...

rashi will stay rashi... it's the story of dogs tail... rashi will act good only in this track ... since gopi asked rashi to mend things between hetal and koki... that is what she will do...

after mending hetal koki relation she will be back🤢

she will go back and be more devious where she falls in the grave more deeper

next she can't attack gopi.. she can't attack hetal-koki in future lets' see what she will come up with... 

lets' take what the CVs give with patience... patience is the key word... ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aww🤗 thanks Harini for the optimism. So when Rashi starts her KKs again Hetal will not be there to protect her for Koki-Hetal relationship is going to become stronger through this split track. That day no body will be able to save her, for Gopi already knows Rashi's real intentions. Another thing is that CVs won't expose Rashi in any near future and they let her fly higher to fall harder on her face later!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

agree with harini here...

rashi will stay rashi... it's the story of dogs tail... rashi will act good only in this track ... since gopi asked rashi to mend things between hetal and koki... that is what she will do...

after mending hetal koki relation she will be back🤢

she will go back and be more devious where she falls in the grave more deeper

next she can't attack gopi.. she can't attack hetal-koki in future lets' see what she will come up with...

lets' take what the CVs give with patience... patience is the key word...😃

agree with both of you... Patience lets wait:
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Precious_

aww🤗 thanks Harini for the optimism. So when Rashi starts her KKs again Hetal will not be there to protect her for Koki-Hetal relationship is going to become stronger through this split track. That day no body will be able to save her, for Gopi already knows Rashi's real intentions. Another thing is that CVs won't expose Rashi in any near future and they let her fly higher to fall harder on her face later!

this bit reminds me of some cartoon scenes, that just when someone is about to loose or fall flat , there is a last hill climb, then its all a rapid downhill road from there, Rashi will most likely not know what hit her,