Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sachi ben frankly speaking i was waiting that someone will point this out and u r the only one who did so,very good.agree with u,when she started it was as a timepass for her and it never became a nessecity for her but still she earned money and it made financially independent as no family member would have given her money to buy a costly lehanga for sanju.
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Sachi ben,why are you yawning so much?😆

She is probably showing her boss how tired she is so he can give her early chutti. 🤣
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Chalo...even I am enjoying reading your posts.😆

thanks eks,will surely remember u after sgp is over
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Sachi ben,why are you yawning so much?😆

SB... coz I am tired 😆😆

weather was good during weekend... played cricket for 2 days... sparained my right hand... now having pain... and that to have to work...  so, feeling so tired n sleepy... 🥱
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

She is probably showing her boss how tired she is so he can give her early chutti. 🤣

I asked my Manager that do u have any work coz I don't have anything right now...

He said... enjoy your time... even I can't think of anything now... but will tell u in couple hours... 🤣🤣

Don't najar lagaofy to my  manager ok... I know he is the sweetest ever 😳
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Sachi ben frankly speaking i was waiting that someone will point this out and u r the only one who did so,very good.agree with u,when she started it was as a timepass for her and it never became a nessecity for her but still she earned money and it made financially independent as no family member would have given her money to buy a costly lehanga for sanju.

hahahahah Karan Thank U... 😃

Tume na Thode mahino pehle itna serious aur sensible hona chahiya tha...

when we used to discuss a lottt... tab shayad tum aise hote to discuss karne ka bahot maja aata... 😊

ab to SGP bhi bakwas ho gaya hai... kya discuss kare... sab log yaha uske end hone ki ekdum raah dekh rahe hai jese... 😆😆

btw -- Karan... r u calling SP or not??
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

I asked my Manager that do u have any work coz I don't have anything right now...

He said... enjoy your time... even I can't think of anything now... but will tell u in couple hours... 🤣🤣

Don't najar lagaofy to my  manager ok... I know he is the sweetest ever 😳

Okay, okay, I won't lagaofy any najar...you enjoy your time...if you had work while you were tired and in pain and on top of that SGP getting you in bad mood, then I'd hate to be in your path. So I thank your manager instead. 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Okay, okay, I won't lagaofy any najar...you enjoy your time...if you had work while you were tired and in pain and on top of that SGP getting you in bad mood, then I'd hate to be in your path. So I thank your manager instead. 😆

When I went to him n asked for work...

he laughed first n told me... Sachi You finished the last proj in Friday... I said yes I did...

then he again laughed n said... okay then enjoy the downtime... 🤣🤣 I don't have anything... but you cannot be sure.. something will turn up soon... 🤣🤣 I was like oaky thank u... 😃

n then I came on IF... so, mera mood kharaab... coz of Suhana... 🤢😡 I again tried bringing it up... n now I am trying to cheer myself up... 😉 🤣
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Sachi ben all i can say is that its better late than never.no i am not calling anybody ar i myself want it to end so that ends with some dignity
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Sachi ben all i can say is that its better late than never.no i am not calling anybody ar i myself want it to end so that ends with some dignity

Bingo... 👍🏼

Same Here... 😃

even I am not doing anything... 😉😆😆😆

p.s -- Karan... call me Sachi 😃 I like it that way... 😊