Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chalo Aditi aaj shanti se so jaana😆

Anju,JK waking up Kesar has got to be the funniest scene ever.both the times.He had this scared expression on his face.He lookd like a total bacha😆I couldn't control my laughter in those scenes😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

Aditi..even u have the same bhimaari of mine...to not able to sleep if we dont get answers ðŸ˜†
anything related to our IT profession😉

yup everything to do with IT such deep rooted hard to get rid off😲
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chalo main chalti hoon.see you gys tomorrow.Good Night Aditi,Ramya,Anju and Srushti🤗
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Nice one Ramya but the next day when Kesu woke up I don't remember the gatbandhan on his leg...🤔

Ya...even in the morning scene..they didnot show his legs n they r still covered with blanket...

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

arrey Anj puri raat mein kabhi bhi that could have been removed na,only when she was promising to Vasant if it was still tied to his leg than the vachan bonded both of them😊

No idea then ðŸ˜†

Mins...yep, that was the cutest expression he had on when JK woke him up! Bechaara, he looked so lost and forlorn ðŸ˜³
enchanted23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

chalo main chalti hoon.see you gys tomorrow.Good Night Aditi,Ramya,Anju and Srushti🤗

Good Nyt Mini🤗
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
G'nite guys ðŸ¤—

I'll put up the new Spotlight thread up later tonite...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Srushy: ðŸ¤£ I was thinking the same thing..JK woke him up when Gullu was leaving the house, someone else woke him up when she had called the panchayat to break the DV, Talli woke him up the night he fell sick and Gullu refused to pamper him...🤣

Aditi: Gullu had broken her gatbandhan from Vassy when she ran inside the house to save Kesu...is that what you are asking?😕

Anji...JK woke him twice...Once on the terrace after the 'Meri Pareshaani' scene...morning after...second when Gullu was leaving...that was the sweet PB who woke him when Gullu when to panchayat...then Talli the terrorist naturally...once when she did the Tandav...and he watched from the terrace🤢...and secondly personally when she gave him the blanket...and then SF came and woke him in the middle of the night when she saw him sleeping separately and dragged the poor fellow...bedding and all to his wifey's room...Hey Ram...I am sure there are some other instances as well😕😆
enchanted23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Anji...JK woke him twice...Once on the terrace after the 'Meri Pareshaani' scene...morning after...second when Gullu was leaving...that was the sweet PB who woke him when Gullu when to panchayat...then Talli the terrorist naturally...once when she did the Tandav...and he watched from the terrace🤢...and secondly personally when she gave him the blanket...and then SF came and woke him in the middle of the night when she saw him sleeping separately and dragged the poor fellow...bedding and all to his wifey's room...Hey Ram...I am sure there are some other instances as well😕😆

Srush I think that covered most of them if not all😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice title, nice post