Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And aaj toh heartbreaking episodes it was ...Apart from the horrendous show of eyes and teeth by Ma bani Vampire called Paanba...MB...Ah well...whatever he says and does, he will always have a soft spot for Gulaal...and the way he says...that my hand had always been there to protect you...inspite of everybody going against you...reminded me of his first ashirwad to Gulaal in her house...how he stood by that blessing...Now, is it a wonder that Kesar stood by his promise for the life time???

And the way she went mad...When we had been discussing the right and wrongs of her reasoning behind hiding the truth...we actually forgot that she had come afar from that phase...from hiding the truth, to marrying a 12 year old kid, to trying to set things alright...she had lost the count and calculations of wrong and right...for her the only right thing seemed to be Vasant's dream and Kesuda's safety...and the truth got so got deep inside her that it would have been impossible to get it out...except for this whole nauseating exercise...and then she became like that obstinate turtle..which went deeper inside its shell, when the world pressurized her to come out...

And ofcourse Dushyant...However  I admired him, this one last thing he did was completely and insanely stupid...he actually turned all the barrels towards Gulaal...suddenly, as Kesar said, Dushyant's sin was forgotten...and a family who was so against each other...and who was united due to one factor, Gulaal had turned unitedly against that one factor, Gulaal...It was a wonder that Kesar did not punch Dushyant's face when he took Gulaal's name...

Apart from the whole drama of saving Gulaal being thrown out...there was another very beautifully shot scene...Gulaal going mad and suddenly realizing her fault and the great sin she had committed..OWww...what a heart wrenching story that turned out to be
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh this one...where he sits beside her...through the day and night...Oh...this is the Kesar and Gulaal we know...together in everything...It reminded me of that song lyrics
'Tu jo hai saath mere, toh dagar, Jaise ki khoobsoorat ghar,
tere kandhe par rakh kar sar, Yunhi kat jaaye saari umar.'

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry friends, I can't make any posters or gifs in this week.. 😭 bcoz I've only few days to complete my assignments... I'll miss u guys... 😭
Bye...tc 😊
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good luck Geeshy...I am in the same boat ðŸ˜­

Waah waah Srushy...nice title! ðŸ˜†
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy ðŸ¤—...loved the title, excellent write-up n superb GIFs ðŸ˜³

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti,lovely write up and beautiful Gifs.That was such a heart breaking moment😭
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: MR21

koi hai ðŸ˜³

Hi Ramya🤗
minizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hi Mini, Ramya🤗

Hi Aditi🤗Today's episode is a tearjerker and one of my fav episodes.On the bright side we got a hug😆
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minizz

Hi Ramya🤗

Hi Mini ðŸ¤—