Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do we love enough the show and cast? bashers must

rcdv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i was forced to make this post because i really love this show and Arshi. i feel very bad when i see any nagativity towards this show and cast. please see below comparision and create a scene in your mind and tell me...

1. when khushi gave Arnav mannat ki chabi(suniye... and She saw Arnav second time... she was very very babbali at that time and we really liked it. she ran after him and she was taking chappal in her hands... in short she was funny.. and we liked it.. why...ask yourself why... and.

after that there were so many incidents she was trying to irritate Arnav with her smile and various ideas.. ex ..

when she was dancing with NK and calling him chhote..

whem she did tire puncture ... etc...

in short i am saying that we loved it whenever khushi did something funny and Arnav got irritate and i think that is why we like this show. this is the theme of this show than why people are bashing and bashing.. specially toady after SBB -- so waht????? khushi is been like that and that is her charecter. if you do not like than please change the show but i can not take this nagativity...
Please ARHI lover support my post and show your love to this show and ARSHI.

Edited by rcdv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya totally agree with u !!! but we cant stop the basher so better ignore them...
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I love this show, love ArHi..no matter what?  I will not allow bashers and negativity in this forum.
rcdv thumbnail
I know... but like my title... love enough??? once i tried to comment my POV  to other show .. it was a bit nagative but i thought that it was my honest POV and i wanted to see if besides me is there anyone who is like me?????.. and post it. ...just one nagative thought.. that .. the lead is a bit fat and does not look good with her partner. but it very begining of that show now i feel that they are going to be my fav after ARSHI anyways... my point is... just one nagative thought and people are like mode... can you close this topic please? when i saw that love towards the load than i thought why not me defending khushi and sometimes Arnav... we have to be strong enough and we need to be little harsh to becuase i feel we are lacking that passion and that is why bashers should think 1000 times before they post any nagativity.
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im happy to see this post..it just feels great!!!
rcdv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arsh_sp

im happy to see this post..it just feels great!!!

thank you so much! i really want 1000 likes for my post becuase i know i can not eliminate nagativity but atlease we can decrease some nagativity

..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WELL SAID...THIS SHOW ROCK!!
rcdv thumbnail
i guess no one liked to defend this show from bashers otherwise i would have seen support via like button or comment.. ok guys... i will ignore nagative posts that is the best solusion becuase people are very busy or they do not want to show their love..

only 15 minutes to go...

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I FIND BIT BORING THIS DAYS...
BUT DUE TI ARSHI AND ITS CAST ACTING SKILLS AND THEIR DILOUGE I WATCH IT...
BCOZ  WHEN WE STARTED WATCH SHOW FROM ITS AIR ON   ITS  DIFFCULT TO PART AWAY FROM  THAT TIMING...
LOVE U IPKKND...