Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Arey for our sake let cb reveal something atleast confirm tat shooting has started he only said he will reveal name of movie but let him tell tat shooting started and he is enjoying
Where is everyone today the fc looks deserted today
Thanks poppy di so much.. Luv my sushita n my old arman..
I too agree with bonne that the shooting of sushants movie has begun... Hope one day cb gets over excited n spills some beans..
Was thinking our sushi will look so super cool in a college boy look..
Poppy thank you 🤗🤗🤗

we cannot forget these moments

they were all so 😍😍😍
Good morning all have a
Blessed day sushi be back dude
good morning Anshi, so sweetly you come here when you wake up🤗 i hope your sushi boy is good today n gives an update.
Di I am fed up of tis guy seriously I hate him and I seriously do I wish I could go
And whack him for wat he do no status update nothing why the hell did he create fb account ten
you hate him like you love him😆 be nice, he is preparing something very special for you and all the others because when he returns he will come back with such a bang, then we will all say it was worth the wait.

it is frustrating but we cannot do much except keep giving him our support n wishing that his movie is a blockbuster.
Arey agreed he is under contract but utv usko kya hua all movies on tis planet has come out no news about tis movie at all and where did ak disappear now