Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' (Page 46)

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
he not only ate all the cakes but he knew each flavourClap

okay a request for people who live in Mumbai - please track down Sushant and ask him why he is hibernating n why no updates for his fans.

@Ashu, did your friend give you any information on Sushant (the one who took a picture with him in his cricket outfit); any luck with the Dubai performance video? so longing to see that video.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljk

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi all lil good news the person who posted the pics of sushants dubai performance happens to be a friend of my school friend so I msgd her if she has more pics or the video of the performance so keeping my fingers crossed that she will reply positively..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003stefanandresushkita10Fatima_Q

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
okay Sneha, you need to trouble/pester that person till you get it for all sushant deprived soulsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkFatima_Q

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

Fatima, I loved, loved the MEET update and looking forward to the next one cause realization is soon going to set in.
Thanks for the comment on the FF...Embarrassed

Guess, I missed Sushant as the happy go luck Preet n whatever episodes I have seen so far of Preet, loved him in it.
Yes...No offense to Manav fans...but for me Preet was the best...LOL

So looking forward to Sushant's movie and the next character he will be playing;
Me too...Big smile...I mean at this point I'll take anything but another Ekta Kapoor drama...Dead

just worried that if shooting has not started then will we still get the movie release at the end of the year?
What to do yaar...I guess if Sushant's move to Bollywood is permanent {I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed for that} waiting in between releases is something we'll have to get used to. Dead

johncena2003stefanandre

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Devzi lovely siggies..
Will try karen anything fr sushant n his pankhas these "sushant deprived days"

snehaljkstefanandre

stefanandre IF-Dazzler
stefanandre
stefanandre

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Fatima, i know we have to get used to it but with time, it will get easier for us to wait for long intervals but this being the first time waiting for him since he left PR and since he started in the industry so it is so hard but I know the wait will sure be worth it.

snehaljkjohncena2003

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stefanandre

@Fatima, i know we have to get used to it but with time, it will get easier for us to wait for long intervals but this being the first time waiting for him since he left PR and since he started in the industry so it is so hard but I know the wait will sure be worth it.

I know what you mean...LOL

I mean I never watched PR...but even after Sushant left Kis Desh...it wasn't so bad because there was ZNKD and then JDJ to watch him in...and now we're in a drought of sorts...Ouch

So in return for making us wait and keeping everything so well under wraps...Abhishek Kapoor had better give Sushant the best launching pad into Bollywood ever!!! Angry

Else I'll be forced to pick up the phone and have my contacts in Mumbai wipe that beard off his face...along with an eyebrow...Oh and he better not make him die at the end either...I hate it when the hero of the picture dies...Dead

Edited by ummesulaiman - 15 April 2012 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003stefanandre

sushantfan IF-Rockerz
sushantfan
sushantfan

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Fatima super like ur posts (my like button isn't working god knows why???)
Actually thinking to ur last posts that's what I think always that touch wood if all goes well for sushant then this will be a usual thing for us the only thing is that we will have certainty n this anticipatory phase won't get to us them.. Plus he will be a BOLLYWOOD star till then.. This thought makes me do happy.. Our preet our manav our fantaboulous performer dancer actor n extremely down to earth sushant..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljkjohncena2003stefanandreFatima_Q

Go to top