Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: stefanandre

I guess Sushant is no longer considered a part of tellyworld - a TOI article on tv actors too hot to handle has come out and Sush is not mentioned there😭 till Oct of last year, he was ruling the tellyworld but now😭

I wonder if the meter rating of the article sushant has been tagged in also makes a difference in ranking...It wasn't  at full 5 dolls...I guess that's because of disgruntled fan comments...πŸ˜•

As far as the TOI article is concerned...it's probably just because Sushant is not currently on or about to be on TV for now...but who cares as long as he makes his mark in Bollywood. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for wishing my son...πŸ€—

It put a smile on his face...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm taking him to the zoo tomorrow...πŸ˜›
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Right fatima di and ksg and controversy follow by the way di wish ur son a happy birthday
Niki happy birthday to u too dear u rock all the best
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I wonder if the meter rating of the article sushant has been tagged in also makes a difference in ranking...It wasn't  at full 5 dolls...I guess that's because of disgruntled fan comments...πŸ˜•

As far as the TOI article is concerned...it's probably just because Sushant is not currently on or about to be on TV for now...but who cares as long as he makes his mark in Bollywood. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for wishing my son...πŸ€—

It put a smile on his face...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm taking him to the zoo tomorrow...πŸ˜›

I think the CM rating counts towards the ranking - that thread is really horrible🀒 just wish it was a happier article and happier comments.
Fatima, from continuously seeing him for over 2.5 years to not seeing him now for months n no news n the TOI article has even got Rithvik down?πŸ˜• and our Sush is not there it hurts.

I am sure your son will have a blast at the Zoo and you are welcome.

We are almost at the weekend and was really expecting for the press conference this week but guess not and will now have to wait till next week.

Another thing on the rating count - that g+1 button on sush profile also needs to increase like the facebook like, at the moment the g+1 # is 16. how can we advertise for more people to come - Ashu posted on the fb pages but still no influx of fans.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Di not only sush but other actors who are not on screen have not been mentioned only who are currently in they have been doesnt mean sushi has been forgotten may be next year he will be on zoom sexiest male list with bolly celebr I feel PRESS conf might be tom just a feeling
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all,
So one more say n no news of sushant.. This has become a kind of routine now.. Niways let's be positive n drool over sushi..
To inform there is an article in todays paper on worst serial on the tube.. Among 5 most worst/hated PR is no 1 with 165 remaining serials are below 50.. Wt a shame once the most loved program is left to shambles..
Happy fr sushant nt ruining himself n ppl like me in the never ending rut called PR..
I just feel so proud on being a sushant fan all over again..
@article the whole ksg-jenny thing is not making their fans to rate the article n comment, bt we will do our best fr our ssr:-)
sushantfan thumbnail
Fatima wish your son a very happy bdy from my end too:-)
I think the rating counts..
Karen which article you are talking about?? Didn't read nythin in the paper this morn out here..
Sushant nt being mentioned is all coz of the low profile he has to maintain, so I'm looking at it from the big pic.. Plus once the movie kicks off we won't get daily stuff on him so it is a getting used to period.. All we can do is rejoice when there is something and then wait fr a next installment of any kind on him..
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sushantfan

To inform there is an article in todays paper on worst serial on the tube.. Among 5 most worst/hated PR is no 1 with 165 remaining serials are below 50.. Wt a shame once the most loved program is left to shambles..
Happy fr sushant nt ruining himself n ppl like me in the never ending rut called PR..

Whoa!! 😲  So glad Sushant exited the show when he did...smart boy πŸ˜ƒ.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Sneha expected thing lol yest my mom by mistake watched tat show and later told me glad sushant left she said ht doesnot suit here they could have killed of manav and all she has a good gut feeling
And she told me tat dont worry Sushant will
Be best in bolly
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Whoa!! 😲 So glad Sushant exited the show when he did...smart boy πŸ˜ƒ.

I agree fatima.. Ppl no longer want to see a karan virani or pratham mithal copy character in the name of manav deshmukh. Manav was what sushant played n today also I'll say no one can ever recreate that.. Today manav is one of the many typical BT rich suit boot office leads that even a lid who has watched BT soaps over the years can play to tilt..
So happy sushants quiting did make a difference n its seen by all..
Praying all goes well for sushant in his budding bolly career..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Sneha bang on with this by the way mom looked at rd as well and told how the hell is he an actor he cant act my mom actually dont like many actors on tv she loves bv cast Sushant and sanaya ragini too name a few apart from tat she really hate all this hot macho type actors lol