Sushant FC - preparing for '3 mistakes of my life' - Page 107

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks ashu u are a real sweetheart...
Actuall I think we all shud start posting encouraging msgs to him on his wall.. Bt then again it will coz some clutter..

@amit sadh don't like his work n pimpled face n now front straightened hair in that ad of his.. Guess he is govind.. Ashu check his fn profile u may hit jackpot...

Hope sushant posts some more pics today we certainly don't mind the overdose..
Originally posted by sushantfan

I saw fatima will edit the title now.. Loving the way all hidden sushant fans are coming out in the open.. Its just that sushant has many fans who are either not on IF or are inactive on IF..

I'm surprised too...the really heavy duty Preet Fans have moved on...though I PM'd as many as I could.

The current crowd in the KD forum is sooo laid back...I have seen only a few commenting on Sushant's profile...I guess its understandable...the show has been off the air for a while...plus many are busy with exams and stuff.
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

</div>
<div>

I'm surprised too...the really heavy duty Preet Fans have moved on...though I PM'd as many as I could.

Thecurrent crowd in the KD forum is sooo laid back...I have seen only a few commenting on Sushant's profile...I guess its understandable...the show has been off the air for a while...plus many are busy with exams and stuff.

Fatima I feel the whole bumping off preet fr manav didn't go down well wit many a preet fans n they never really took to manav so in the interim many fans were lost.. I'm sure even if they aren't active on his profile they will surely return wen he hits the silver screen..
So wanted to ask after the movie is released sushants profile will be shifted frm tv celeb to bolly celeb rite??? Hope they keep his profile wit his tv career details as well as film career...
thanks priya fr the new thread...
Can u please include kai po che related stuff of sushant too plz.. Wtever lil we have...
Originally posted by sushantfan

Fatima I feel the whole bumping off preet fr manav didn't go down well wit many a preet fans n they never really took to manav so in the interim many fans were lost..

You hit the nail on the head Sneha...It's the reason I never watched PR...it may sound childish and...well...crazy...I mean it was only a drama...but I really resented Ekta for doing that to Preet and Meet. 😭  

I'm sure even if they aren't active on his profile they will surely return wen he hits the silver screen.. I agree...πŸ˜ƒ

So wanted to ask after the movie is released sushants profile will be shifted frm tv celeb to bolly celeb rite??? Hope they keep his profile wit his tv career details as well as film career..
I don't quite know how that works.  Have to check what happened with others...like the girl in Rock On...Prachi Desai I think. 
iography | Amit Sadh photos pics pictureshe is the actor i think who acting with sush.i hope sush get all priority in the film.after all AK know sush is SUPERSTAR of TV going to b super star of film.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
sush reply to someone who asking sush dont sleep?he said Yu don't sleep wn yu actually livin ur dream...:-)) it seems sush really so excited cant sleep properlyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by poas

sush reply to someone who asking sush dont sleep?he said Yu don't sleep wn yu actually livin ur dream...:-)) it seems sush really so excited cant sleep properlyπŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing...I hope you're feeling better.

I'm sooo happy for Sushant...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks poppy di was sushant online earlier???
Fatima ur talking of urself I stopped watchin pr the day sushants last scene.. Really don't know wts happening in it too except fr some new lead couple's fan following..
It was so drag off late wen sushant was there last year sushita chemistry/sushant was the only reason I used to watch it.. Once both were gone u knows wt pr is...
Though sushant yt refers to it as his pr too can't gt myself back hooked on it...
ya well , whats new in this .. sushant doesnt sleep when he is excited about his work :)  
btw , just saw scroll in zoom below .. it has confirmed that sushant is in kpc ..
and lol.. i guess slowly we will get dozen similar articles confirming the same...