Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi...Everyone
So lots of article came out today regarding KPC.
just read TOI article the another guy is amit sadh.who also play one of the main lead in KPC.
The another guy is also good looking So it means all good looking guys is being choosen BY AK.
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Here is the link that Taz and Johncena is talking about that Tanu posted in the forum

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sushants-film-debut/articleshow/12866468.cms

Guys today i m gonna watch the trailer of Ishaaqzade must say guys the promo is very catchy...ishaaqzade movie definetly gonna doing good business... parineeta expression in pareshan song is amazing...i really want sushant movie trailer catchy so after seeing promo people automatically gets connected and going to theaters for watching movie...must say if sushant movie is gonna release at the end of year...then definetly we have seen tough fight in new comers for debutanat award...So lets pray for sushant...dat people accept him and praised his acting skill...and all his hardwork and dedication towards his work is not being going waste...may god always bless sushant with lots lots of love money fame and happiness...last but not least must say...EAST OR WEST SUSHANT IS THE BEST.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: johncena2003

Guys today i m gonna watch the trailer of Ishaaqzade must say guys the promo is very catchy...ishaaqzade movie definetly gonna doing good business... parineeta expression in pareshan song is amazing...i really want sushant movie trailer catchy so after seeing promo people automatically gets connected and going to theaters for watching movie...must say if sushant movie is gonna release at the end of year...then definetly we have seen tough fight in new comers for debutanat award...So lets pray for sushant...dat people accept him and praised his acting skill...and all his hardwork and dedication towards his work is not being going waste...may god always bless sushant with lots lots of love money fame and happiness...last but not least must say...EAST OR WEST SUSHANT IS THE BEST.

I just recently saw the trailer...I agree it was very good...and Yash Raj banner...Uff!!  Why??? 🤢

I'm sure Parineeti will do a good job.  And the nok-jok chemistry seemed to indicate that it will be a fun film.  But didn't the guy's character come across as being a duffer?  Are these type of roles really deemed award worthy?  I hope not.  I just hope he doesn't get the edge just because he is a film family bachaa...Grrr...Not fair...😡

I know Sushant will not disappoint...He better not!!

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Same feeling fatima remember best always make mark no matter how many or whose film releases remember rockstar was not tat huge hit but got awards or tdp created waves and got vidya rewarded
Fatima_Q thumbnail
I agree Anshi...

I personally think KPC will do well at the box office, considering the book sold well and AK is directing...Will it have the biggest collections...I don't know...and I don't think its relevant in the end.

I don't have the slightest doubt about his acting skills...I'm just hoping that the role Sushant has gotten is the best...I trust his judgement...he's planned his career well so far.

Still I say an extra prayer for him, because he's got so many things riding on this...he can't afford to fail...and the naysayers will never let him live it down..🤢

Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Di the role trust me it is the best in book ishaan comes out as most imp character in book and di naysayers can say wat they want dont forget biggest superstars of industry didnot have their first movie hit and he has got a good launch pad be it utv or ak as director
i agree with anshi and fatima di i dont have any doubt on sushant acting skill...he is the best and i know he is doing full justice with character ishaan which he already done it with manav...i just want to say dat when KPC promo comes out i really want promo to be catchy bcoz promo is the most important part of movie to attract audience...So i just wish and pray to god dat  the KPC promo should also catchy so the audience go to theatre and enjoy KPC...and also appreciate sushant acting skills...just hope for the best... rest upar wale pe chod dete hai...woh kehte hai na jo bhi hoga acha hi hoga...best of luck to sushant from bottom of my heart.
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning to all,
Lunza I'll admit ur post were extremely hard to read.. My eyes automatically went to the left of my mobile screen..
Taz I'm talking of the ones that u can see below ur post.. They are of sushants new body look..
Oh yes thanks fr sharing the article.. Read in bombay times now below the credit was someone from zoom plus it was on the entertainment by zoom pg in the paper so sure zoom will hv something about it today.. Will chck planet bolly or bolly news..
Yest they didn't show nor did utv 50shots show nithin...
Yest zoom scroller was ssr refused hate story coz of shooting of pr..
Fatima_Q thumbnail
I hope that the promo is catchy too.  I hope it'll be promoted well too.

Also the music should be good. 

Anyone know who the music director is.   I hope it's SEL.

I don't now why...maybe it's just my appreciation and love for Sushant...but I just have a good feeling about the whole thing...too excited to dwell on anything negative. 😃