I guess nonfilmy ppl are much more talented tan filmy bachas
Posted: 11 years ago
hi sushant pankhas hws ul all doing???
congo taz...
Taz, sorry did not realize you became a Goldie - congrats🥳🥳

No more tweets?
ushant Singh Rajput was offered lead role in Hate Story!

8 hours ago
Had everything fallen at the right place then Vikram Bhatt's Hate Story might have proved the launch pad for TV heartthrob Sushant Singh Rajput aka the once upon a time Manav of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

Buzz states that while Sushant was a part of the daily he was offered the lead role in Hate Story, however, things couldn't materialize and the actor opted out of it. As per a source, "Sushant was approached to play main lead for the movie Hate Story. Ankita Lokhande akaArchana was heard telling on the sets that Sushant was offered the movie but Ekta Kapoor requested Sushant to stay back and continue with his role as Manav, till the time she managed to find replacement for him. Ankita laughed and thanked god that Sushant didn't take up the role."

When Sushant was approached by the sources he refused to make any sort of comment on the same. Meanwhile, it is notable that Sushant had decided to back out of Pavitra Rishta as he was willing to try his luck in Bollywood and also aimed at dabbling at direction.

Recently, we had even heard Sushant being offered a role in Rock On fame director Abhishek Kapoor's next based on Chetan Bhagat's 3 Mistakes of My Life.

Let's see which film actually sees the actor making his foray into films!

credit : pr forum member
Edited by sushantfan - 11 years ago
http://www.ndtvmovies.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20120200804&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=202237

The movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's best selling novel The 3 Mistakes of My Life has got a Gujarati title Kai Po Che.

"So the name of the movie based on the The 3 Mistakes of My Life is Kai Po Che," Bhagat posted on Twitter.

The film is being produced by UTV and directed by Rock On filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor. It follows the story of three friends based in the city of Ahmedabad.

Mr. Kapoor has begun the shooting in the city but is yet to reveal the starcast of the film.

The 38-year-old author posted an image which shows the character of Ishaan, who plays cricket.

"Exclusive Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say? Follow director Abhishek Kapoor for updates on the 3Mistakes movie, who is braving the Ahmedabad heat at the shoot. He also made Rock On!!," he added.

Chetan Bhagat's two other novels, Five Point Someone and One Night @ the Call Center, have inspired films 3 Idiots and Hello respectively.

its amazing how some tweets lead to more than two dozen articles on the same thing😲

thanks fr sharing manjoni🤗
now that sushant has said "gattu rocks!!" I am waiting for a tweet where AK praises sushant .. and goes "sushant rocks !!!"
of course , before that we have to wait for CB , AK and UTV to lift the "suspense" of "who is playing Ishaan?" 🤪  

Hello to all...😛

Just finished reading all of the posts.

@Taz:  Congrats on becoming a goldie  👏.    Uff! another dangerous siggie...can't look to the right or left...there are Shirless Sushant's everywhere...☺️

@ Anshi:  You're too cute yaar...😛  But  don't stop talking about the movie...I personally don't believe in people being jinxed...Har koi apni kismat uppar se likh ke laata hai.  If Sushant is meant to have success he'll get it no matter what...and if not then not...😃  .

Re Sushant deactivating and then reactivating his account:
I never went to his page so I don't know about  what was put up there by fans.  But from what everyone mentioned here ...they were disappointed in fan clutter if you will.  Plus someone mentioned Ankita also. 

I don't think celebs don't care about their fans...like anyone else they just don't like intrusion into their personal lives.  It's one thing to comment on a star's talent and latest offering...it's another to remark on who? how? why? or why not? they are seeing someone...you all are right  fans should use more common sense...else they'll just drive him away.

Maybe Sushant got fed up of the clutter.  Maybe he didn't want people commenting on him and Ankita. 

Then again maybe he just pressed the wrong button and got deactivated...then realized his mistake and activated again...😆
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/what-is-kai-po-che/1/186008.html

check the link india today on kai po che contest.. 
sorry if posted before..
Hi All

Regarding the tellybuzz article that has come out on Sushant Hate Story movie - guess since not that many comments on it, it seemt aht IF is allowing three comments (I have posted three times so far) so please everyone keep posting, lets try and get it to 100 comments at least.