Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sneha he could have just removed all fans tats it why delete his account even his old friends and family members were their na
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A small price for a big launch anshi..
Let's all do sushant droolin ul will feel nice:-)
ChannaMereya thumbnail
K wats wrong with certain ppl pls stop troubling ak and cb asking them to cast Anki or Watever they have not even told cast and u want Anki opp Sushant might put him in trouble why is same not applied to Anki if sushant is not supposed to act with anyone ten even Anki should not act with ht some ppl really irritate me one of reason why Sushant left fb
sushantfan thumbnail
Now where is all this going on????
Wen will some ppl mature n grow ya... They are actors give them space n let them work...
Sushant has gt a well deserved break don't want nithin to spoil it..
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really hope sushant wasnt told off by AK or the producers for tweeting all those pics ...
love this latest pic of his ( like it better than the previous one..) but really , i feel he kinda overdid it with all the pics ...
there can be two reasons why he deactivated his account ..
either he was asked to do so by AK/UTV or he did it out of his own accord bcuz he probably felt put off by the flood of creations ..
either way , its understandable ... i mean , i always saw this coming some time or the other ... it never was a good idea for him to keep the wall open and accept fan requests ...
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Some immature fans will never understand this sneha saw a random tweet and a crazy fan posting on fb give him a break and creations is only reasons which I could see reasons of him deactivating his account
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

i really hope sushant wasnt told off by AK or the producers for tweeting all those pics ...
love this latest pic of his ( like it better than the previous one..) but really , i feel he kinda overdid it with all the pics ...
there can be two reasons why he deactivated his account ..
either he was asked to do so by AK/UTV or he did it out of his own accord bcuz he probably felt put off by the flood of creations ..
either way , its understandable ... i mean , i always saw this coming some time or the other ... it never was a good idea for him to keep the wall open and accept fan requests ...

I really hope sushant didn't gt in a trouble coz of those pics n his proclamation of being ishaan.. We waited so long we cud hv waited till utv announced..
Ak is kool don't think he'll shud say much bt canot say considering hw imp this film is to him.. Hope utv doesn't know...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Revealed: First look of the actor in 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' film

Guess who stars in the film based on Chetan Bhagat's book 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life'?

Director Abhishek Kapoor of Rock On has started shooting for another big project. The talented filmmaker is wielding megaphone for the Bollywood adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller The 3 Mistakes Of My Life. Chetan Bhagat recently tweeted a pic from the sets and has given the audiences a guessing game to play.

Chetan Bhagat ? writes, "@chetan_bhagat Exclusive: Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say?" The guy in the picture is clicked from the back wearing a t-shirt with name Ishaan (one of three main characters in Chetan's novel). So, going by the back look, it's tough to decide who the actor is. Earlier there were reports that TV actor Sushant Rajput aka Sushant Singh Rajput will play a pivotal role in the film.

Abhishek Kapoor has also tweeted about the fresh cast of the film, "So humbling to be on a set with incredible new talent. Feels like my innocence is kept intact. No greater joy than rediscovering a lost one!"

On the other hand, Chetan Bhagat is sure that the ladies will go gaga over the new Ishaan. Chetan had earlier posted on the account, "New DP. In honor of the new Ishaan that you shall soon see in the 3 Mistakes movie. All you ladies will go crazy over him, I promise."

Going by the back of the actor, the guy does look like Sushant Singh Rajput, and also bears an uncanny resemblance to the actor Ranveer Singh. Abhishek Kapoor would like to keep the starcast in suspense for now. He says that an official announcement will be made soon about the film and the actors.

Not only Ishaan, the movie's other two pivotal characters Omi and Govind are also looking good, says Abhishek Kapoor. Who do you think is the handsome Ishaan in the pic? Can't wait to see the three actors of The 3 Mistakes Of My Life.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100009139-revealed_first_look_of_the_actor_in_the_3_mistakes_of_my_life_film/ Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail

edited...

Edited by sushantfan - 12 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Arent we hyping guys we are supposed to take a blame in tis? It surely would have got him in trouble feels like hitting my head on wall be careful guys
And if it is newcomes how can it be ranveer Singh has te be Sushant only na