Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks alot Sneha, Ashu & Lunza for pics, small tid bids 4m tweeter & article🤗🤗🤗 what a day! today we got so many things😊Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 karen,poppydi, tuhi1, anshi, fatima, taz, devzi, ashu and all others are ul in sushant land😍😍😍
sushantfan thumbnail
taz anything for sushant n his pankhas...
now we all will need air conditioners n coolers i guess...
Yeah Sneha he is looking so hot in his shirtless pic😳
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

OMG.. Sushant uploaded

25yr old cricketer...: Ishaan

😍😍☺️

thanks for posting Ashu
u made my day...🤗
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 he IS actually shirtless!

Where are all his shiny chest admirers? Emergency ward?! 🤣
I'm surprised after reading everyone's post that people think after seeing Sushi's Ishaan jersy pic that he is KSG & RS😲 from which angel yaar😲🤢 please spare our SSR😡 he is the gr8 Sushant Singh Rajput

Originally posted by: gremlin.

he IS actually shirtless!

Where are all his shiny chest admirers? Emergency ward?!🤣

OMG Jia🤣🤣🤣
sushantfan thumbnail
Chalo sushant pankhas smile one more..
A new DC article on some actress pooja from some prog specially mentions a paragraph how pr was coz of sushitas chemistry n after sushis exit ht managed a bit but now its a drag n after sushis exit pr is no good types n its high tym it winds up..
Wt is surprising this article was on pooja n her sis megha who acts in parvish..
Title of article - age a state of mind...

So now all papers to talk of pr's fate after sushis exit..
Edited by sushantfan - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Author Chetan Bhagat has revealed an 'exclusive' still from the upcoming film based on his novel The 3 Mistakes Of My Life. The still shows one of the protagonists Ishaan from the film, albeit we only see the actor's back.

Bhagat posted the picture on his official Twitter account

(@chetan_bhagat), seeking opinion on it. He wrote, "Exclusive: Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say?

related stories

The 3 Mistakes Of My Life goes on floors this month

He had earlier posted on the account, "New DP. In honor of the new Ishaan that you shall soon see in the 3 Mistakes movie. All you ladies will go crazy over him, I promise."

The film, which is being directed by Rock On!! director Abhishek Kapoor, went on floors this month itself.

"I have locked the script. We are ready to roll the cameras. We are going on floors from this month (April)," Abhishek had told IANS.

After directing super hit musical Rock On!!, director Abhishek Kapoor will wield the megaphone for his next untitled movie based on the novel The 3 Mistakes Of My Life and says it will go on floors this month.

"I have locked the script. We are ready to roll the cameras. We are going on floors from this month (April)," Abhishek told IANS.

However, Kapoor refused to talk about the star cast and added: "We will make an official announcement soon."

When asked whether he has roped in Prateik to play one of the characters, the director said: "No it's not true."

?

Rock On 2 to hit floors after Bhaag Milkha Bhaag

Ishaan from The 3 Mistakes of My Life. Photo Courtesy: Chetan Bhagat/Twitter

Kapoor started his career as a director with Aryan in 2006, but became a known name after Rock On!!, which marked the acting debut of director Farhan Akhtar. Arjun Rampal won his first National Award for his performance in the movie.

Follow @htShowbiz

?

more from this sect