Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Hello to all...πŸ˜›

Seems to be another so-so Friday, with no news of Sushant.

Let's see what the weekend brings...πŸ˜•

Fatima bt u n nikta made all sushant( aka preet n manav respectively) fans day with ur FF's..
sushantfan thumbnail
ok i may b the odd one here but its so annoying if you check sushants fb profile u get to see pics of the current episode of pr.. i mean anki is his gf bt dude thats his profile why wud i want to see archanas pics there, plain dampnerπŸ˜’
niways god know y there is no activity on that profile from sushant or his close onesπŸ˜•
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^^ I did say it was foolish on Sushant's part to accept fans' friend requests. Anyway I hope he gets smarter and changes certain aspects of his profile account so that his friends wouldn't be able to see tagged pictures but only pictures which he has posted. For himself, he can choose the option of reviewing (or rather ignoring) pictures where he has been tagged. 

Even if Sushant ever updates, I doubt in between all the pictures posted  we will ever get to know. 

Also most importantly, fans too should have better sense. Why would Sushant be interested in seeing himself in pictures he has posed or whatever it is! The medium should have been an opportunity for fans to interact with him instead of making him run away.              

I am in Shampa's friend list and I remember during JDJ, poor her used to be tagged in all pictures of Sushita's including PRs. Like really! She was so sweet to accept friend requests from unknown people, her profile shouldn't have been invaded like that.    
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

^^^ I did say it was foolish on Sushant's part to accept fans' friend requests. Anyway I hope he gets smarter and changes certain aspects of his profile account so that his friends wouldn't be able to see tagged pictures but only pictures which he has posted. For himself, he can choose the option of reviewing (or rather ignoring) pictures where he has been tagged. 

Even if Sushant ever updates, I doubt in between all the pictures posted  we will ever get to know. 

Also most importantly, fans too should have better sense. Why would Sushant be interested in seeing himself in pictures he has posed or whatever it is! The medium should have been an opportunity for fans to interact with him instead of making him run away.              

I am in Shampa's friend list and I remember during JDJ, poor her used to be tagged in all pictures of Sushita's including PRs. Like really! She was so sweet to accept friend requests from unknown people, her profile shouldn't have been invaded like that.    

thanks bonne...
@pink shampa is areal sweetheart, im hoping if she takes up jdj this year she get a capable partner whom she can train well.. i absolutely adore and love and respect the working relationship sushant and shampa shared...
@blue i always tell karen apart from being busy this is one reason why sushant updates so scarce as well as his fly or friends interact.. however busy you are one can always update a staus atleast or come for a check accecpt/send frnd reqs.. he accepted fan requests but it has backfired on him n some fans like me atleast are at a disadvantage...
@green exactly my point.. 
Edited by sushantfan - 12 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sushantfan

shampa is areal sweetheart, im hoping if she takes up jdj this year she get a capable partner whom she can train well.. i absolutely adore and love and respect the working relationship sushant and shampa shared...

I agree...I absolutely loved Shampa.  πŸ˜ƒ

I felt more sorry for her than Sushant when they didn't win first prize...it was so obvious that she just like Sushant stood out among the rest...Hated Sony for fixing the show...😑

I doubt any other contestant can ever beat the standard this dancing jodi set.

Maybe Sushant will come on the show, and we could see him interact with Madhuri and Shampa again...it would definitely be a treat. πŸ˜›

Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I agree...I absolutely loved Shampa.  πŸ˜ƒ

I felt more sorry for her than Sushant when they didn't win first prize...it was so obvious that she just like Sushant stood out among the rest...Hated Sony for fixing the show...😑

I doubt any other contestant can ever beat the standard this dancing jodi set.

Maybe Sushant will come on the show, and we could see him interact with Madhuri and Shampa again...it would definitely be a treat. πŸ˜›

@ bold i doubt that will happen
@green its now lunza, yours n my wish😍
sushantfan thumbnail
lunza i too think there wont be a PC as such just perhaps a statement declaring the cast n crew.. 
hopefully CB gets carried away on his bdy n if not the actual poster atleast give description of it..
i wanna know how sushant is styled n wt he looks like in that character...
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 http://youtu.be/Wsuv8C_hdnQ

Hi my dear friends,πŸ€—
In honour of Sushant's entry to Bollywood, I've created a VM to the song "Socha Hai" from the Movie "Rock On".

I had intended to use the song "Sinbad the Sailor", but it wasn't available on the site where I download my songs.
However, I wanted to use a song from the movie "Rock On" as Sushant will be working with the director from this movie, and I wanted some connection to his first movie and some of the people involved in both movies.

I've used pictures which I think gives this video a movie feel, such as Sushant surrounded by his fans, him performing on stage, pictures with Sushant and current movie stars etc.

Though the emphasis is on Sushant as he is the one entering the world of movies, I couldn't forget the love of his life...our gorgeous Ankita.

This is for us all to enjoy as we await Sushant's entry on the big screen!

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha and bonne I thought I was odd one yeah it is freaking irritating and even his friends post something he cant see tat I am sure he comes online but choses to ignore to update ten their are fans who compare him to ht now why would he want to get into debate with them I really hope he hadnot accepted friend requests and for god sake some sense get into those ppl and they stop photo shopping and tagging him in all pics why should he suffer
sushantfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Sneha and bonne I thought I was odd one yeah it is freaking irritating and even his friends post something he cant see tat I am sure he comes online but choses to ignore to update ten their are fans who compare him to ht now why would he want to get into debate with them I really hope he hadnot accepted friend requests and for god sake some sense get into those ppl and they stop photo shopping and tagging him in all pics why should he suffer

Really anshi 😲 I didn't know that comparisons also go on.. I really hope like how bonne said sushant should change the settings.. more than that hope some fans gt sense.. I really liked u know some fans wud write best wishes to him it was so encouraging n m sure it wud hv given him a kind of satisfaction that he is yt loved n missed..