Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

@ Karen:  I love how everyone keeps quoting your post.  that way I don't have to flip back and search for those pics of Sushant...😍...

I'm having another giggling fit...just looking at them again...☺️

@Ashu:  Thanks for posting those pics...Sushant at a store opening...hmmm...I love how he stands so tall above the rest...πŸ˜†

And poor baby (Sushant)  surrounded by people wanting to take pictures and get a piece of him...I mean autographs...

And poor baby (the little baby)...I don't think Sushant quite knew what to do with him.🀣 

Reminds me sort of like politicians...having to go around kissing babies.  πŸ˜†

Poor celebs...what they have to put up with I tell you...young girls stalking them, camping out in front of their homes, disturbing them while they eat, yelling OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! in their ears, tripping their girlfriends to get them out of the picture...Ahhh!  reminds me of my teeny bopper days...🀣

Sushant...You are so lucky I don't live in India...πŸ˜†

Fatima,
@bold...same goes for me too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: stefanandre

See Ashu, we just posted pictures of Sushant and everyone is coming out of hibernationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His smile in the pictures are 😍😍😍

Karen,
Love your post.πŸ˜†
I don't think Sushant realises the power he has over his fans nor the effect he has on us.πŸ˜†
That is why he's so comfortable being gayab (spelling?)
If he did, he wouldn't keep us so Sushant deprived.πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail

What is this about a fake Sushant? πŸ˜²
Why am I always the last one to find out? πŸ˜†

@Karen:  EEEKKK!!!! {Faints}  {Wakes up and faints again}

I never saw these pics before...thanks for sharing them here.πŸ˜ƒ

Sushant in black...😍
Hai main marjawan!!  Black vest, black boots, back towel, even black hair dryer...and that smile...
Ufff!!! {Faints again}  My Dil Goes MMM...☺️

Fatima,
You'll kill me with posts like this one.
I love it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣  πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I sooo wish Sushant would give us all a surprise and drop in on this FC. 😳

Maybe even share a little tidbit about his movie.

After all his loyal pankhas deserve at least this much. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail

I sooo wish Sushant would give us all a surprise and drop in on this FC. 😳

Maybe even share a little tidbit about his movie.

After all his loyal pankhas deserve at least this much. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Fatima,😊
So great to be here when you are also here.
If Sushant were to visit this FC, I know I'd be so ovecome that I wouldn't be able to type at all.πŸ˜†
I'd be so excited that my fingers would be shaking and I'd make so many mistakes while typing that I'd take about 5 minutes to type about 5 lines.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Fatima,😊
So great to be here when you are also here.
If Sushant were to visit this FC, I know I'd be so ovecome that I wouldn't be able to type at all.πŸ˜†
I'd be so excited that my fingers would be shaking and I'd make so many mistakes while typing that I'd take about 5 minutes to type about 5 lines.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sharon, you are cracking me up🀣🀣🀣

@Fatima - one never knows, he might be a silent reader and a MID that will come and post here; wonder if he reads this, maybe put this link on his FBπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he will sure get a heartacheπŸ˜†

So nice to be talking here n having wild imaginations and dreams😳 need to go scavenging again to find some unseen picturesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Ali,
How are you?
Those pictures of Sushant are just amazing.😍
A sight for sore eyes, for sure.😊

I too hope we get some news of him very soon.

HI...sharon di...i m f9 di
sorry for late reply little bit busy with my work...yeah di u r rite the pics of sushant is really amazing.
i just pray to god dat we get some news articles regrding sushant movie...and also hope dat we get sushita segment in additi birthday...  especially for both of u and poppydi... poppy di she really wants sushita segment...hope god hears poppy di and ur wish also...finger crossed.πŸ˜ƒ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning ppl pls keep fc moving learn from other star fans on this note I really hope some news pops up from anywhere dont mind and for heaven sake good news as we are so deprived ppl in mumbai u better start searching Sushant
Audi birthday I doubt they will go as she is currently in goa and dont think they have time to go to goa
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Good morning ppl pls keep fc moving learn from other star fans on this note I really hope some news pops up from anywhere dont mind and for heaven sake good news as we are so deprived ppl in mumbai u better start searching Sushant
Audi birthday I doubt they will go as she is currently in goa and dont think they have time to go to goa

Good morning AnshiπŸ€—

I really hope today will be a lucky day for Sushant's fans and we get something on him, it has really been too long.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Di it is ages last int on mar 31 but was quite confusing didnot make sense at all