Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u karen di u made my day pls all sources now some news on his movies
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bonne is back🥳 welcome back Bonne🤗 guess Sushant darling brought you back, you could not resist his million dollar smile now could you😳

good to have you back

@Sneha, I was thinking the same thing of Sush and the baby - by the looks of it he seems he did not want to hold that baby😕
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank uuu karen di nd ashu🤗🤗sush having hair cut ohhh my GOD he is jst tooo HOTTT i m 🤢🤢 
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Phew sorry ashu sweety I forgot to Thank u Thank u soo much and can u pls move ur magic wand and get some news on his movie pls oh pls
priya185 thumbnail
yay lots of news on sushi boy and also anki in an article sush isnt tagged so maybe dont bother posting its just an article abt nishant may be in in next jdj Edited by -Priya- - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ bonnee where r u?missing u?😭😭😭pls come regularly
stefanandre thumbnail
Hey Poppy nice to see you here🤗I thought slowly one by one people were leaving from here.

love you dp - most adorable lovable ArMan(sushita), ready for what is to come up in pr😃

hoping we get sush dubai performance video soon as we are not getting anything from the man himself - no fb updates, no press conference no articles, no pictures, no nothing😕 wish we had an inside source who could keep giving us information😉

@Bonne - where did you disappear to.😭😕
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Hey Poppy nice to see you here🤗I thought slowly one by one people were leaving from here.
no dear i cant leave sush anki never ever😃

love you dp - most adorable lovable ArMan(sushita), ready for what is to come up in pr😃
it is my most fav pic of sushita😍last night i m imagining a sbs seg of sushita may n in aiditi BD hugging each other and giving interview and sush with killing smile and anki hugging sush tightly😍

hoping we get sush dubai performance video soon as we are not getting anything from the man himself - no fb updates, no press conference no articles, no pictures, no nothing😕 wish we had an inside source who could keep giving us information😉

@Bonne - where did you disappear to.😭😕

stefanandre thumbnail

Poppy let's hope your dream of a segment of aditi bd with sushita comes - what a treat it will be.
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poppy di u are too cute were sushita are concerned..
I really hope fr ur sake we get a sushita int with them doing wat u want..
Watched zoom nothing on sushant n the movie:-(