Who will confess first

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Sid obviously seems to be in love with her so will he be the one ultimately confessing the 3 magic words or will it be "Madame Roli" who is also in love with Sid but acting egotistical. What do ou all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Roli will be the first but not that 3 words woh apne gusse wale andaz main he kuch bolegi but first pakka i want ki roli confess kare.
shammaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nickpick

I think Roli will be the first but not that 3 words woh apne gusse wale andaz main he kuch bolegi but first pakka i want ki roli confess kare.

I think this will be one cute way. But I still wish it's more dramatic and larger than life than this as ROSID love story deserve the best, so d proposal should also be not just rocking but more than rocking.😍
spriyanka297 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah rosid all scenes r rockking so proposal scene must be double rockkking... ekdum pyaara aur besttt scene hona chahiye  :)

Edited by spriyanka297 - 12 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Upra can you PM when this confession is gonna happen? Thanks. Didn't watch in a while and waiting for RoSid instead of kitchen politics.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya all of u right ROSID proposal different and double dhamakedar hona chahiye love with the thadka of nok jhok because its HAUGHTY AND NAUGHTY 'ka confession hai.😍
spriyanka297 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rosid ka confession toh sabse hatke hi hoga coz rosid r unique couple :)
sagark thumbnail
i feel roli should confess first coz sid is all ready matured and understands relations but roli still needs to understand the relation between her and sid and i feel that roli should realise first that she is in love with sid and understand her relation as a wife and not friend. Edited by sagark - 12 years ago