Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Actor's Tweets/FB updates#8 Note Pg. 55 (Page 62)

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Vivian Dsena Fanclub ? @i_love_vivian

@Babiejaan On which song u r going to perform...????

@i_love_vivian I'm performing on Anarkali n duet song we r doin Dhinka chika..

I wish woh sach much apne vivu ke ghar aur gali chod chaad ke disco chali jaaye aur vaapis na aaye ROFL

ROFLROFL

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Wow evn I love tht underwater scene.I have 2 c new promo now.Ok let me check phir I'll extend my pyaar 4 DVD:PLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
To b very frank if v go wid luks vahbz was surely the best luking gal in whole PKYEK cast & whn I say whole I mean whole whether suku,priya wal,priya chauhan or kish she overpowered all.Ya madhura was another hottie.I really dont hate her & I would have never BBBed her so badly if she would have not done excessive PDA & I blame vivu equally 4 the PDA.Infact I was happy 4 vivah as long as I was getting info & articles on PKYEK but it was PDA which forced me 2 dislike her.I bajao her jst 4 fun & sometime I evn feel bad 4 tht coz being a woman myself I feel its bad 2 say anything bad abt her but its jst whn she unnecessary give interviews & yell I believe in private life & on other hand pose 4 media I jst lose my temper.The only bad thing in her right now is her PDA & ya she need 2 lose some weight otherwise she is f9Embarrassed

NOTE:No need 2 b shocked wid this comment of mine.Meri ID hack nhi huyi haiLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leoreadingworms.snitchseeker--faroo--_Darling_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

readingworms.SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

@Shrish - yea i agree...Vahbbiz surely has the prettiest face among all girls in pkyek...if u just look at her face and not her flabs LOL...in that scene where all 3 Dobrial sisters Pia, Misha and Panchi were in saree for the party, Panchi was looking the best out of the 3 Tongue
and i dont think she is that bad either, just that she shows off too much LOL...if u look at the way the way she replies everyone on twitter LOL
LOL I know yaar.Infact PKYEK ki starting mai she was also slim.I lked her ya later whn she started dating thn she also started her PDAs & show off.Agar woh apne & vivu k personal life pai interview zyada na deti toh trust me I would have been the one 2 defend her frm all her bashers.I remember in early days of Vivah's love I evn bajaoed one of Visu's fan who were cursing her but baad mai jab apne BF ko zyada flaunt karne lagi toh meri sanak gayi but still I admit ki she is blessed wid gud face if not bodyEmbarrassed

readingworms.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

@Shrish - yea i agree...Vahbbiz surely has the prettiest face among all girls in pkyek...if u just look at her face and not her flabs LOL...in that scene where all 3 Dobrial sisters Pia, Misha and Panchi were in saree for the party, Panchi was looking the best out of the 3 Tongue
and i dont think she is that bad either, just that she shows off too much LOL...if u look at the way the way she replies everyone on twitter LOL
LOL I know yaar.Infact PKYEK ki starting mai she was also slim.I lked her ya later whn she started dating thn she also started her PDAs & show off.Agar woh apne & vivu k personal life pai interview zyada na deti toh trust me I would have been the one 2 defend her frm all her bashers.I remember in early days of Vivah's love I evn bajaoed one of Visu's fan who were cursing her but baad mai jab apne BF ko zyada flaunt karne lagi toh meri sanak gayi but still I admit ki she is blessed wid gud face if not bodyEmbarrassed
ShockedShockeddoc bheju shrish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Ok, for the first time I liked Vahb's tweetsLOL

The lady isn't bad, it's just that she must have gotten irritated with constant comparisons with Sukku and ViSu that she never praised them. And I like the Sid-Vahb-Viv trio a lot. True friends. 

P.S. I wish to see Vahb opposite to Karnik in some showSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms._Darling_SheDevilJ.LOEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

@rashu no need I m f9LOLLOLLOL

Go to top