Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

@farah after ages u talked sense faru.I agree all ppl here have bad excuses 2 hate VD.Now I m bored of her wnt new bakra(may b I will find tht bakra in Madhubala forum) 2 bajaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I always talked sense Shrish... You are not new... you know me since long time... I always loved doing my pagalpan and having fun... we had great time... but I just don't like obsessed people... when it's not Vahbz it was Farmol... πŸ˜› so that's why I just stayed away from everyone here. Sometimes it's ok but too much is too much πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

I knw...but what to do??? We can only hope samjhdar log kisi na kisi din toh samajh hi jayengeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I guess we don't have samajhdar people here πŸ€£

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

@Red- Rofl...Not everyone's life and actions revolve around IF and this forum. πŸ˜†

In her case it seems  like that.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@all seriously dishu I m fed of all vahbz saga.Our forum belongs 2 PKYEK which includes Abhiya,misha,kabir,sid,chandeena,jeh,arnab,madhu,ruhi-angand,T,danish,neel,deepu & panchi(& panchi is not vahbz).Cant v jst ignore?Do v really need 2 give her importance?half of the time I c ppl talking abt her.Its u all who r giving her importance.I never talk abt her unnecessary.I BBB her in my fun post jst 4 fun element & give witty comments 4 fun.I m not getting personal but I m actually pissed off 2 c the way u all start ur day wid vahbz & ends wid vahbz.Sorry 2 say vahbz is not so important 2 me tht I will evn waste my time saying bad abt her.I had enough of her & wnt 2 move on wid Vahbz syndrome & if I sounds personal 2 u all I cant help it.Everybody knows tht I talk my heart & I dont lke 2 sugarcoat my words.I m jst being honest & if hurts u all thn I can say sorry only but cant change my views.It all started wid fun but now its turning bad.Fun is OK Hatred jst make u restless & guilty😳.More thn Abhiay or visu I c u ppl talking abt vahbz.Sometime I feel its not 'PKYEK forum' but 'Vahbz ki yeh ek kahani' forum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I always talked sense Shrish... You are not new... you know me since long time... I always loved doing my pagalpan and having fun... we had great time... but I just don't like obsessed people... when it's not Vahbz it was Farmol... πŸ˜› so that's why I just stayed away from everyone here. Sometimes it's ok but too much is too much πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

[

I now yaar evn I wnt 2 talk abt new ppl or abt abhiya or abhay thn abt vahbz.I dont know y some ppl life revolve around her?I wnt thm 2 enjoy abhiya & not vahbz.Y 2 give her so importance?

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Dishu- Relax...no one's bashing the members here. And yes we might be discussing about Vahbiz but it isn't anyway near to be being in bad taste. So I see no harm in it. And no one's even asking any of you who dislike her to start liking her. You all dislike her for any 'xyz' reason...thats ok... but whats not ok is making personal and really derogatory comments about her. And thats what we don't want here.

@Farah - Ohh don't under estimate people...bas dimag sahi jagah lagane ki der hoti hai.πŸ˜›

@Sakshi - Sometimes there is a very big difference between what seems and what is. 
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 11 years ago
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shrishti I post ur gift on pg 11u  go see ur post A lovestory of Rocker & bathroom stalker

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
shrish, first of all who started vahbiz discussion today. i think it was nishi by posting her tweets, then some ppl were commenting about her tweets, and shreya just said that she cant trust her, that's it. then why did u guys started throwing personal remarks. she did not even bash her. that's what i m objecting to. honestly our days dont start or end with vahbiz. we dont even talk about her even in our chats. if someone posts someone's tweets, then there is bound to be discussion on those tweets. but still shreya did not bash her at all. and she had an experience with her, because of which she dosnt feel like trusting her, so will u bash her for that? 
i dont know about the situation now, but i think all of us were friends not so long ago. then why is this sudden division among people, where one comment by certain people result in group bashing by others and that too for defending some stupid celebs who are not even aware of our existence. that's all i m saying yaar. why bash or pass snide comments about each other for the celebs who dont even know us? 
i personally think that this tweet thread itself should be closed down if this is what is going to happen if someone just posts an innocent comment about a tweet
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maria -   just saw the pic. you have put... its really funny.
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

shrish, first of all who started vahbiz discussion today. i think it was nishi by posting her tweets, then some ppl were commenting about her tweets, and shreya just said that she cant trust her, that's it. then why did u guys started throwing personal remarks. she did not even bash her. that's what i m objecting to. honestly our days dont start or end with vahbiz. we dont even talk about her even in our chats. if someone posts someone's tweets, then there is bound to be discussion on those tweets. but still shreya did not bash her at all. and she had an experience with her, because of which she dosnt feel like trusting her, so will u bash her for that? 

i dont know about the situation now, but i think all of us were friends not so long ago. then why is this sudden division among people, where one comment by certain people result in group bashing by others and that too for defending some stupid celebs who are not even aware of our existence. that's all i m saying yaar. why bash or pass snide comments about each other for the celebs who dont even know us? 
i personally think that this tweet thread itself should be closed down if this is what is going to happen if someone just posts an innocent comment about a tweet

I didn't bashed shreya.She is my frnd too.Y u r taking it personally?I not wrote tht whole essay 4 u or shreya I said it keeping in my mind every1.I evn said tht I was wrong 2 say bad abt her & I admit it.Y u feel I taunted shreya?U really think I'll do tht too?I m not a prsn who say thinks indirectly.If I would have 2 bashed someone I would have done directly without fear & u know I m not afraid of saying wht I feel so if u think tht wht I wrote is 4 shreya thn u r wrong dishu.I jst wnt ppl 2 ignore her & her post now evn I'll stay away frm her & her post & I only react 2 tweets of her which r related 2 vivu & his new show😳 Edited by cuteshrishti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

I now yaar evn I wnt 2 talk abt new ppl or abt abhiya or abhay thn abt vahbz.I dont know y some ppl life revolve around her?I wnt thm 2 enjoy abhiya & not vahbz.Y 2 give her so importance?

Chalo atleast you started thinking different... I was so fed up reading everywhere "VAHBIZ" and "FARMOL" that I left everything... IF, FB... even fighting in other forums is more fun than coming here... πŸ₯± That's why I go and fight with EHMMBH members and Uttaran members πŸ€£

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 11 years ago