Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol its just that his face saves him and in pics he hardly ever looks bad, even if u compare with other tv actors πŸ˜†...he can act too...but the question is - how much he is interested in this career like u just said πŸ˜†...he is just too much into his personal life and he knows he has the fame which is using in promoting ViVah thing πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Usually ppl who belong 2 glamour world r image concious.They always try their bst 2 keep their fans happy but wid vivu its opposite.He really dont care abt his career while his fans beg him 2 concentrate on  his career rather thn his arm candyπŸ˜†.But question is kab tak arm candy arm mai rhegi?He really got a gud face so he shuld utilise it in promoting himself & his career not his love life😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why I'm always late with such amazing news 😳... ViVah will judge a dance show? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
He needs to learn dancing properly first and I can't digest Vahbbiz dancing so no comments πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
I hope they give a guest performance on the show then the contestants will feel very inspired πŸ€£
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am so happy for the contestants who will get to dance in front of VivBiz... Think how high their confidence will be while performing... After all ye log Nagpur itni baar ja chuke hain I am sure everyone in town knows how good dancers they are 🀣

Wait till the event gets over then someone will update on her fb- how lovely and talented and blah blah are these Nagpur people and thank them for all the 'Love' πŸ˜›Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is viv new role based on Devdas??πŸ˜• He sure looks like oneπŸ˜†
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Vivian will really judge a dance show?A non-dancer judging a local dance show means no work.Pyasi chudail se peecha chutega toh shayad nxt time vivian keh rha hoga shooting 4 my new serial or better movie

Vahbbiz k saath rahega toh kya angoor kama k khaaega πŸ˜‘
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know some ppl get bored of Vahbbiz but i have to say this:

If Viv did not run behind Vahbbiz and did not geth THIS indulged [[ we know for what he's with Vahbb ..    ]]

he would have got time to increase his contacts in the industry, could have concentrated on his work, could have worked harder and grabbed even better projects .. But he chose the shortcut [[ Vahbbiz ]] .. Guess he'll pay for it one day πŸ˜•

I doubt if he even knows which Football leagues r going on cz m sure he's too busy in Bosco & Ceaser dance classes!!..

What have u done Viv!!.. 
Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Somebody posted a pic saying vahbz lost some weight.So ab iss angle se dekho shayad pta chal jaye weight lost hua ya Vivian k biceps LOL

so dis is his 6 packs 😲🀣 mujhe toh doubt hain ye gym kar bhi raha hain ya nehi πŸ˜† body bana raha hain ya bigaad raha hain πŸ€£

and Vivian judging a dance show ye toh double shock hain 😲🀣 baki judge maar gaye kya πŸ˜†  itne bure din aagaye kya dat dey appointed him πŸ˜† nxt time shayad Indian Idol mein judge ban jaaye 🀣

and Vabhz hmm my mouth is shut for her and haan jab khulega toh ye forum baand hojayega and mera ID bhi πŸ€£
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

so dis is his 6 packs 😲🀣 mujhe toh doubt hain ye gym kar bhi raha hain ya nehi πŸ˜† body bana raha hain ya bigaad raha hain πŸ€£

and Vivian judging a dance show ye toh double shock hain 😲🀣 baki judge maar gaye kya πŸ˜†  itne bure din aagaye kya dat dey appointed him πŸ˜† nxt time shayad Indian Idol mein judge ban jaaye 🀣

and Vabhz hmm my mouth is shut for her and haan jab khulega toh ye forum baand hojayega and mera ID bhi πŸ€£

she will always look the same.. . don't know from where has she lost weight .  
Anurag your comments are funny  but he seems to have lost little... dance show judge karna to really shocking hai, are they going to perform... thank god yeh koi local channel hi hai.. hume jhelna nahi padega.  
On the previous thread, many are shocked to see  this Viv who looks totally different from the full attitude guy Abhay... to me  ever since he announced he is with the lady , he has looked like a kid chipkoed to her .. in all the pics.  with his baby expressions & who on screen looks like a complete man with suku .( mouth khul gaya kaafi mera ).. & i watching  those rocking epis than these pics.  makes feel much better
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

she will always look the same.. . don't know from where has she lost weight .  
Anurag your comments are funny  but he seems to have lost little... dance show judge karna to really shocking hai, are they going to perform... thank god yeh koi local channel hi hai.. hume jhelna nahi padega.  
On the previous thread, many are shocked to see  this Viv who looks totally different from the full attitude guy Abhay... to me  ever since he announced he is with the lady , he has looked like a kid chipkoed to her .. in all the pics.  with his baby expressions & who on screen looks like a complete man with suku .( mouth khul gaya kaafi mera ).. & i watching  those rocking epis than these pics.  makes feel much better

Vahbz umm i don't wanna say anything abt her πŸ˜› but phir bhi all i can say is she is nothing but a dharti ko booj πŸ˜†  haan comments toh funny honge he afterall pkyek casts updates r itself rofling especially Vivah πŸ˜†
wat r u saying Viv lost 😲 u cracked me
🀣 picture thik se dekho he is giving serious competition to his beloved 🀣

Not again phir se Suku ko mat lana yaar πŸ₯±πŸ˜† bcoz i find him complete with Dolly Bindra 😍
🀣🀣 yup i miss those pkyek episodes especially Classroom romance of Abhaya and Abhay pinning Pia πŸ˜†
aaa
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anurag- you like Abhay pinning Pia to the wall? I would've liked it if adhura kaam chodke bhaag na jata rofl🀣 Isko tere paas bhejna chahiye tha πŸ˜›